Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) (7802 Views)

Born Of A Dragon (Blood and Darkness) / HIDDEN DARKNESS By Jon Doe / Wole Soyinka: "InterInventions", My New Book Will Draw Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by charlesbailey(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
nice one..loving the turns in the story..kwantinue,na only me waka come grin
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Kylecares: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2015
LUV D PLOT ITS DOPE
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by lordprosh(m): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Waitn on u like a gurl waits for her 'period' after unsafe sex.. Pls drop dz story ooo
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Missmossy(f): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
Such a captivating piece, following cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by naftos(f): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hey Afeez, just checking on u. It been a while since the last update, hope u r good?
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Ayjos10(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
captivating story.....more like 'the day the world ended'
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by hafees: 5:24am On Oct 27, 2015
Hello guys. Apologies for not updating. Been very busy with programme. Will update before weekend. @ Naftos thanks for checking on me.

While am out there am also seeking representation for the book. Thanks for following.
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Afz9095(m): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2015
hafees:
Hello guys. Apologies for not updating. Been very busy with programme. Will update before weekend. @ Naftos thanks for checking on me.

While am out there am also seeking representation for the book. Thanks for following.
welcome man, pls update as soon as u can,we re starved. Tanx
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by hafees: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Thanks for your understanding. Update below:

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
Somewhere in New York, in a dark central city cinema house, a young man in his early twenties sat an extreme corner in the back rows ogling at striking blond woman of the same age demography sitting beside him. Before the light was out, he had tried to engage her in a conversation but had been unsuccessful. His mouth had suddenly gone dry and his heart pounded furiously. He could only stammer, with his tongue clutching, he was so ashamed of himself. What would his friends say if they know about this ‘situation’, he had always prided himself in the ability to hit at girls anywhere. Easily, the blond is one of the most beautiful women in the world-not with her well sculptured high chick bone, a bronze completion and screaming figure he had observed when she made her entrance. She was extremely sexy in her tight fitting leather miniskirt, plus her evident daring look. Jake Farmer could no longer control himself, the flurry of pictures showing on the screen made no sense to him. The girl next to him oozing sex and attacking chewing gum tartly was getting to him. His groin was beginning to signal a sweet throbbing sensation.
Several times he had been lucky in the cinemas, getting the usual incidental breast brush, some smooching when the girl beside him is naughty and once a ‘hand job’. This girl beside him would not be rushed, he was not sure if her sluttish manners were a common or a tease. The way she made her entrance was sensational: swaying her curvy hips crazily like a model’s, her ample breasts jutting out and bouncing, and her head held up in some form of coital challenge. All the men had turn and starred. She had stood like a mannequin for some moment to locate a seat and miraculously it had been beside him. Immediately she down enveloping him her perfume, he had felt some kind of electric sexual connection plus an animal pull.

He could not hold it anymore; he gave her a long searching look, hoping she would look his way. It always work for him, based on that natural feeling any human being we feel when being watched. After a while she turned towards him- he almost came. It was one of the most sensual smiles he has ever seen on a woman. She has sparkling white set teeth, wide mouth and sensuous lips which promises a lot, and that sexually daring look.

He could not express himself verbally, so he made a sign of coitus. She gave him a sexual smile that ignited tiny sparks in his brain, and then nodded her head towards the door. He got up immediately almost crashing into the person next to him. His arousal was unimaginable. He was shaking so vigorously that his leg wobbles. She got up to follow him.

He ran straight into the lavatory closest to him, and shut the door with a loud bang immediately she got inside with him. He dropped his jeans trouser in mini second and grabbed her, hoping for some heavenly pleasure as she would take on his manhood. She stood looking at him, her sensuous look replaced by a fiery vile look. Then he saw her fangs and the huge inhuman biceps.

Her first slap cut out the scream he was going to make. It sends him hitting the wall with such intensity that made his head a hideous popping sound. He fell on the floor half conscious, but able to witness his own death.

She bent down matching him at eyes level. He could not look at the evil in her eyes as he struggles to beg for his life. She drew him closer and places her lips on his own, and suddenly opened his mouth forcefully with her strong twenty inches long tongue. In one single draw, she siphons all the liquids in his body, leaving him dry and dread. He was dead before she dropped her.

There are over three million beautiful girls like her indifferent race colours, who just flooded the world. Each one with a target of a man per day- you can find them everywhere cinemas, restaurants, schools, malls, trains, even in remote places in the hinter land.

It is the beginning of the end.

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
Sabrina lay unconscious in a hospital bed, surrounded by all sorts of medical gizmos connecting tubes to her body, it was her second day in the hospital.Her parents and some family members sit beside her bed watching her anxiously and praying she opens her eyes soon.

They were at least thankful to God that miraculously she was not burnt to death like the other girls. More surprising is the fact that she did not sustain the smallest of cut or even a scratch from the colossal fire incident. The fire men had found her unconscious in the middle of one of the collapse hostel.

Her parents wanted to take her out of the country immediately, but for the doctor who demanded they allow her stabilize a little before getting the waiting air ambulance to take her. In the last fourty eight hours, she has spoken only one word- Akin!

The hospital they took her was unfortunate to have taken her in as a patient. A lot of things will go wrong, and all the patients inside will have to die- she carries creature now! No one except an old man in that hospital is privy to this. He was determine to fight, but what could a mortal do?

Since her arrival, the hospital has been protected by the messenger. They all look greenish and hideous with long blade like tails. They are all ready to kill at will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by lordprosh(m): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
God bless you fro the Update.. But am hoping the next update doesn't tak so long
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Ayjos10(m): 9:27am On Oct 30, 2015
dis story is nice such intresting piece can only be likened to 'the day d world ended'
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Afz9095(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
Tanx man. More update pls
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ayjos10:
dis story is nice such intresting piece can only be likened to 'the day d world ended'

i think they differ, the day the world ended is founded on a natural occurence.(earthquake) while this story is about the supernatural
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Essyprity(f): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Scary and spellbinding
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by MerryMe1(f): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
UPDATE: OPENING DATE: 1ST DECEMBER 2015.
DEADLINE: 5th FEBRUARY 2016
ABOUT NAWOT:
The Nelson Adeyeye Writers Of Today(NAWOT) is an online competition that is organized by Sandra Adeyeye C.E.O of Eminent Creators in honor of her late father Mr. Nelson Adeyeye as a way to encourage the writing and reading culture of the Nigerian youth.
This competition promises to be an exciting and uplifting showcase of well-laid out Prose that promotes creativity at it's peak.
AWARDS:
There shall be a selection of the best twenty stories by our judges. These shall make up our anthology other prizes to be won include but are not restricted to:
Best writer Romance Category - 15,000
Best writer Science Fiction and Fantasy Category - 15,000
Best writer Mystery and Horror Category - 15,000
Best writer Action and Thriller Category - 15,000
Other consolation prizes, a copy of the anthology and other books shall follow.
RULES AND REGULATION:
In order to be eligible, participants are to note the following guidelines as regards submission of entries.
1) Participant must be a Nigerian youth between the ages of 16 - 30 years.
2) Participant must send a mail containing a black and white passport photograph, age, sex, phone numbers, email and facebook i.d in a separate mail from the mail bearing his entry.
3) Entry to be submitted must be Prose, original work of participant and must be an unpublished work, not submitted for any publication during the period of this competition.
NOTE: entry should not bear author's name on it. Just the title and the word count.
4) Entry must be between a 1,500 (minimum) - 2,500 (maximum) word count. Entries must be complete, concise and bear a comprehensive plot, i.e a beginning, middle and an end (no season). Entry font should be Arial size 12 and double spaced.
NOTE: subject of mail should signify what category the author is entering his story. No entries in PDF format will be accepted.
5) Participants can compete in four categories during this competition. I.e every writer is entitled to four entries per competition. Science fiction/fantasy category, mystery/horror category, action/thriller category and romance category.
NOTE: each entry attracts a fee of #1,000.
6) Every entry must have an attachment of the scanned bank draft which has the title of the submission boldly written on it.
Account name: Eminent Creators
Account number: 0201029142
Bank: Gtbank.
7) Every entry must be in English language, with minimal usage of vernacular; and if unavoidably used, must be explained as a footnote for better understanding.
cool All entries must be submitted to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com on or before 5 February 2016 (late entries will attract an extra fee of 500). Date for the prize-giving ceremony shall be communicated to participants via mail.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Participants will have excerpts from their stories displayed on our blog and Facebook page for voting by our public audience within a span of two weeks. Excerpts with the highest votes/comments within that period shall scale through to the next stage of selection.
Final announcement of the winners shall be left to the jurisdiction of the competition's in-house judges whose decisions shall be Binding and Final.
Finally: Writers retain the rights to the stories they submit for the NAWOT competition. The twenty winning stories are published as an anthology and open for purchase after the launching. After that, the winning authors are free to publish anywhere, as long as due credit is given to the NAWOT competition and/or Eminent Creators. Eminent Creators staff and NAWOT team members are not eligible to participate in the competition.
Good luck.

Signed:
Hillary Zita Successa
For the competition department.

For more information, send a message to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com or like our page on facebook. https://m.facebook.com/Nelson-Adeyeye-Writers-of-Today-NAWOT-1536651376625288/?ref=context_row or visit https://eminentcreatorsblog./ for more details. Thanks.

Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by naftos(f): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
hey hafeez, why did u abandon such an interesting story?
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by hafees: 8:16am On Jan 15, 2016
Dear friends,

I have been a way on a course and unable to find time to write. I apologise.

Soon this page will come alive.

Thank you
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Afz9095(m): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2016
hafees:
Dear friends,
I have been a way on a course and unable to find time to write. I apologise.
Soon this page will come alive.
Thank you
Hope so
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Mekky05(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2016
Hafees,I been think say your story came to life and carried u away... All the same,welcome back. Expecting updates soon.
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by hafees: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
grin shocked cool Lol. All na imagination o!
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Galaxdiva(f): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hafees hafees hafees...... Where are u?
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by mayree2t9(f): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
Guy where are u nau..ur last comment was around january...I'm not understanding
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Nostradamus: 1:22am On Apr 10, 2017
interesting read!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 1 / Day & Night (Fantasy) / Flawless (romantic And Funny Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.