Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,470 members, 7,850,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Ojuelegba Remix: Wizkid Talks About His First Meeting With Drake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ojuelegba Remix: Wizkid Talks About His First Meeting With Drake (711 Views)

Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Drake Speaks On Why He Jumped On Wizkid’s 'Ojuelegba' remix! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ojuelegba Remix: Wizkid Talks About His First Meeting With Drake by superken(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
A few days ago Canadian rapper Drake dished on how his feature on the Ojuelegba remix happened. And now Wizkid is also telling his side of the “Ojuelegba remix story.

The 24 year old pop start appeared on an interview with Ghanaian radio station Empire FM yesterday, where he told listeners, how Drake contacted him via Instagram and asked for them to meet in London to record the remix of the song which also featured UK rapper Skepta.

He told the Drive Time host,

I was there and saw that Drake followed me on Instagram so I DMed him and I was like ‘Yo, I’m a big fan of your music and he was like I like your music as well’.

So we started talking and we talked about hooking up in London, so I went to London the next day and when I got there, I saw that he had already done his verse to the song, it was just funny mehn!’

See! Instagram isn’t all about big booty “models” wearing next to nothing & setting thirst traps for likes! Lolz

http://www.knbnaija.com/2015/09/ojuelegba-remix-wizkid-talks-about-his.html
Re: Ojuelegba Remix: Wizkid Talks About His First Meeting With Drake by Afrok(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Okay... when will the song (remix) be out, so that this noise can reduce small undecided

(1) (Reply)

Revealed!!nick Gordon Murdered Bobbi Kristina Brown With Deadly Injection / Monalisa Chinda Opens Up On War With Rita Dominic / Lessons From Linda Ikeji Sucess Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.