Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,886 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) (67165 Views)

Moet Abebe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Sexy Bikini Photos / Kenyan Ladies Mob Iyanya At Pool Party [PICS] / Chika Ike Shares Sexy Bikini Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by stanbuggy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Wizzy I sight the ace of spades in your hand.... grin
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Blowwjobs experts
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Bondesniger(m): 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Huuuummmm
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by fitinwell: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Shameless,... Tinz like who cares! angry
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by IceDude(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
papawemba:

You enter their house and meet them like this in their room, they will scream that you want to see their unclothedness.
I have asked this qstn several times but yet to get a reasonable answer 4rm the female folks. Whats the difference btwn bikini and their normal pant?....... Some girls are just too stewpid

Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
IceDude:
I have asked this qstn several times but yet to get a reasonable answer 4rm the female folks. Whats the difference btwn bikini and their normal pant?....... Some girls are just too stewpid

Bada mi, it is in their mind.
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by mart2k(m): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
Gbogbo aye, c yansh
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
cool...
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by cooljoe(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
big shit popping and Lil shit stepping
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by KingTom(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
asumo12:

Awon weyrey 100% king Tom CEO
Kingle.kan GM

omo Anifowose. grin
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by kjnr(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
papawemba:
Future mothers.

Is this not madness?

What has this world turned into.

See the men all covered up but these daughters of Jezebel/anarchy are here naked like mad women.

They go to malls buy expensive wears but will not put them on.

You enter their house and meet them like this in their room, they will scream that you want to see their unclothedness.

Confused lunatic bunch.

Please this is a good post to wail.
over true talk bro. How i wish they will listen but most of them are blind and dump.
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Dottore: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
agarawu23:
I pity their pu$$$y that night grin

All these bitches will open their ass for celebrities for free but that guy working so hard to make you comfortable never see your pant undecided you dey tell am to wait till wedding night angry God punish devil.

Well, no wonder you ladies now clock 40 without a responsible guy proposing. Who wan buy bad market
You nailed it bro

Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by cabaliciouscabal: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
obinnajr:
YORUBA MAN LIFE, IF THEM GET SMALL MONEY THEM GO BEGIN DEY THROW OWAMBE EVERY WEEKEND, INSTEAD OF THEM TO LOOK DEEP AND MULTIPLY THIER HUSTLE NA TO SHOW US LOUSY BIKINI PICS........ THANK GOD DBANJ ( OGA TITUS ) IS A LIVING EXAMPLE

Which one come concern u.

Animal.

So na igbo man no dey throw party to show off? Bigot

Am sure u were not Born during eze ego era, wen he Jst made some monies through rituals and Fred Ajidua through 419, d way dey were spending recklessly as if dia is no tomorrow.

If u want more of d history I will give u.

#Born throwaway.
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by picknstake: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
MONDAY MATCH PREDICTIONS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR FREE HERE http://www.picknstake.com/2015/09/monday-accumulation-variety-28-09-2015.html
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by STEPHMIDE(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
dearsly:
O Lord ,hope my future wife is not there...
Because they will rubbish em!!!!!
I pray dat mine too should not be there
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Felix6: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
Please, i need assistance on a bothering issue. I bought what supposed to be a fairly used iPhone 5s, on getting / or trying to unlock / activate it was discovered that the owner reported a case of lost/misplaced to the company and a number to call if found was also left on the message. What should i do please?
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by EGideonal24: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
chia. . dulling Na sin

Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
mumulity

Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by obinnajr(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

Which one come concern u.

Animal.

So na igbo man no dey throw party to show off? Bigot

Am sure u were not Born during eze ego era, wen he Jst made some monies through rituals and Fred Ajidua through 419, d way dey were spending recklessly as if dia is no tomorrow.

If u want more of d history I will give u.

#Born throwaway.

LOL......... GOD BLESS U JARE
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by SmartMugu: 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
papawemba:
Future mothers.

Is this not madness?

What has this world turned into.

See the men all covered up but these daughters of Jezebel/anarchy are here naked like mad women.

They go to malls buy expensive wears but will not put them on.

Confused lunatic bunch.

Please this is a good post to wail.

The world has been like this since days immemorial. Some of our mothers and fathers went through all of this in their old school ways. Is it because they some don't tell us of their pasts?
I know many parents had their fair share of this in the almost past four decades I've been alive, their style is old school today. I don't know what if it was different centuries ago; I wasn't born then.

It's reality, men will always be men, women will still still women. Even if one doesnt like it, peer pressure will get them into it. At the end, all is still nothing. That way of life will always exist unfortunately and options are you either join them when you become rich/attach yourself to heavy spenders or make a u-turn like face your book/bible/quoran.

It's simply the world we live in.
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by asumo12: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
adeh39:

Adeh39 olosho awon weyrey 100% grin
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by SmartMugu: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
Felix6:
Please, i need assistance on a bothering issue. I bought what supposed to be a fairly used iPhone 5s, on getting / or trying to unlock / activate it was discovered that the owner reported a case of lost/misplaced to the company and a number to call if found was also left on the message. What should i do please?
Open a new thread.
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
kestolove95:
guy na king special u dey yab like dix?
Oh, so that's his name? He needs to clean up and quit that trash he calls music. He'd never make it big even for naija's low taste.
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by passionate88: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
agarawu23:
I pity their pu$$$y that night grin

All these bitches will open their ass for celebrities for free but that guy working so hard to make you comfortable never see your pant undecided you dey tell am to wait till wedding night angry God punish devil.

Well, no wonder you ladies now clock 40 without a responsible guy proposing. Who wan buy bad market
No be lie.

Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by lezz(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Twaci:
Good for them.

Make i no talk before una go come dey call me lez.z undecided
Lezz happens to be a moniker, not an abb. for Lesbos
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
nigeria is fast becomin sodom nd gomorah.hmmm.
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
You won't catch me in a swimming pool with dirty Nigerian girls. If they are girls from UNILAG campus after sleeping in beds full of bedbugs, you need to beware of even sharing seats with them.

Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
asumo12:

Adeh39 olosho awon weyrey 100% grin

Huh? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by ninodaniel(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
I saw dis girl for quilox I like her front and I like her back too. In lil kesh voice
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by jaybee3(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
The pool party happened yesterday night not Saturday night

Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by asumo12: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
lipsrsealed

adeh39:

Huh? shocked shocked shocked

Awayu dear

Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other / Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival / Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich