Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) (67166 Views)

Moet Abebe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Sexy Bikini Photos / Kenyan Ladies Mob Iyanya At Pool Party [PICS] / Chika Ike Shares Sexy Bikini Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by 190theclown: 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nigerians sha undecided

smh and they call this flexing grin

Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
If a guy enter girls room or toilets and find them dress in those ways,they will swear,curse, scream and shout rapist at him.Whereas,it's this same nudity they put on in public.

Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Progress2468(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
I don't see anything sexy here o, beside these are Fat Pant and Bra wearing ladies, have not still seen Bikini.

Btw the ladies in my neighborhood are way more sexier
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Coke and fanta complexion.
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
asumo12:
lipsrsealed

Awayu dear

Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
agarawu23:
I pity their pu$$$y that night grin

All these bitches will open their ass for celebrities for free but that guy working so hard to make you comfortable never see your pant undecided you dey tell am to wait till wedding night angry God punish devil.

Well, no wonder you ladies now clock 40 without a responsible guy proposing. Who wan buy bad market

Stop being bitter bro...

As the clichéd saying goes: "If you can't beat them..."
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Stop being bitter bro...

As the clichéd saying goes: "If you can't beat them..."
[/s] bitter?
No sir!!!
That's the fact
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Twaci(f): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
lezz:
Lezz happens to be a moniker, not an abb. for Lesbos
shocked shocked

Oh my goodness, i never knew smiley. Sowie.

Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Ryda(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
agarawu23:

All these bitches will open their ass for celebrities for free but that guy working so hard to make you comfortable never see your pant undecided you dey tell am to wait till wedding night angry God punish devil.

Well, no wonder you ladies now clock 40 without a responsible guy proposing. Who wan buy bad market

Eye
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Temysteve(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
papawemba:
Future mothers.

Is this not madness?

What has this world turned into.

See the men all covered up but these daughters of Jezebel/anarchy are here naked like mad women.

They go to malls buy expensive wears but will not put them on.

You enter their house and meet them like this in their room, they will scream that you want to see their unclothedness.

Confused lunatic bunch.

Please this is a good post to wail.
lol, dis is still better. Hope u've heard of obo day in lagos where the gals will ristricted unclad only, not even with pant (Alagbo area)
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by lezz(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Twaci:
shocked shocked

Oh my goodness, i never knew smiley. Sowie.
grin grin grin Now you do.
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Mcowubaba: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
Jokes apart.... I will do serious background check on my wife... I will spend "huge money" doing that....

I don't think I will be happy to discover later that my wife has be f**ked from Bode thomas st Surulere-Ikeja-Ikorodu nd back to Jibowu..
So CIA/FBI/DSS go help me check her matter..

When my lovely mom showed me her teenager/early adulthood pixs: I saw dignity, intergrity nd virtuousness all engulfed in the pictures...cool

So if person marry all this kind girls, sad na bikini picx, club pictures she go dey show ur pikin...Tufiakwa!!
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Gynacologist(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
agarawu23:

oboi one bottle of beer and condom fo you...u too sabi...useless harlot..

Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Gynacologist(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Twaci:
Good for them.

Make i no talk before una go come dey call me lezz undecided
hmmmm tlk mk I hear...
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Wearing a bikini doesn't mean a girl is 'loose'. Good grief!!
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by 190theclown: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Jokes apart.... I will do serious background check on my wife... I will spend "huge money" doing that....

I don't think I will be happy to discover later that my wife has be f**ked from Bode thomas st Surulere-Ikeja-Ikorodu nd back to Jibowu..
So CIA/FBI/DSS go help me check her matter..

When my lovely mom showed me her teenager/early adulthood pixs: I saw dignity, intergrity nd virtuousness all engulfed in the pictures...cool

So if person marry all this kind girls, sad na bikini picx, club pictures she go dey show ur pikin...Tufiakwa!!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

e get any naija girl for naija wen them never use prick scatter her t-o-t-o grin grin grin

na one of my ex the other day marry so wen i don use prick inscribe NOTHING IN HERE for inside her t-o=t-o

Just de pity d man grin

Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Hopimatt: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
I dy feel u wella my guys
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by jeffobodo: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Where my vaseline crew at
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Mcowubaba: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
190theclown:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

e get any naija girl for naija wen them never use prick scatter her t-o-t-o grin grin grin

na one of my ex the other day marry so wen i don use prick inscribe NOTHING IN HERE for inside her t-o=t-o

Just de pity d man grin
Lol grin cheesy....
Anyway, there are still "few girls" left, I am not talking about a Virgin ooo, just a decent girl.. If I talk virgin- I fit no marry early o cheesy, or na underage I go marry!!
Atleast, a girl wey NOT morethan 2 different guys don bang!!! Aged below 26... I no fit marry a girl wey morethan 2 guys don bang am...na ashawo be dat oo...
But funny enough..a girl fit done get only 1 boyfriend since her life, but the guyman don re-arrange her genitals grin..back in sch, I knw a girl who co-habitted with a guy for 3yrs..nd I heard the have Sex almost 2times daily excluding her Period days nd Vacations, now do the math.. The girl have banged on average over 400times shocked shocked. 400times of sex, different styles nd intensity....so I as I said earlier serious Investigation..
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
190theclown:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just de pity d man grin
The babe wey you go marry,na so other guys don scatter her puss.y too.If girls form virgin for you ehn,you go dey happy say you meet the right woman,meanwhile, she don eat all kinds of pri.ck.
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by oviejnr(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Quilox, Ashawo Club grin grin

Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lol awon omo wobe
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by mrdipye(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
wie olamide d for here
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by opribo(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
They are strippers at night turn pool side dancers in the daytime. Men need to be very careful. The things these ladies do these day just to meet up. Funny enough they are the ones getting the good husbands and having children all over. The world have turned upside down.
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by kavey10(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Haaa! Funmi you are here too? Aye mi o! This girl told me no sex till marriage. 2years running. Mo da ran!

*searches for rat poison* oh well... *gulps an handful*
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by hugochuks60(m): 12:09am On Sep 29, 2015
so it has gone this bad?? the body of girls n young ladies is now n object of advert n has no value again... mmmmmm Na wa oooo. I wonder if any responsible guy will marry these girls. am not totally against partying, but pls do it decently with dignity.
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by arixsto2(m): 3:03am On Sep 29, 2015
like seriously the ladies pix look Ogbangelize. as in.
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by babsdeen(m): 3:54am On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) by olayinkaj2(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Awon werey! later they will tell us there are no good and romantic husbands to marry, they are busy showing their assets every where. make no body come here con create a thread looking for husband o....

Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other / Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival / Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich