Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See (10180 Views)

Infinix Set To Launch The Infinix Note 5, See Detailed Review And First Photos. / Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows / Samasung Galaxy Note 5 -see Pictures -- 75k Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

Guy your comment wass the bomb, very nice and appropriate, nokia, blackberry and samsung phones with the same spec would still cost as much if not more.

stop putting these guys in the same line with tecno

Will a new artiste collect the same amount with top notch artistes for shows, endorsements et al? if you like kill urself on the stage, if you aren't in that level you can get paid like them.
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Tapout(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
JonSnow:
grin grin grin
tapout, bring chain fast fast! i don see am!

#enters with a ship's anchor chain...

omo wetin happen?
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by chudyprince: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Please how long does it take glo to activate a newly registerd sim card?
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by imsuboi(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
Tapout:

#enters with a ship's anchor chain...
omo wetin happen?
See that guy for up. Hol' am grin grin
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
rosebase:
so it's only crazy people that bought buy fone that expensive? I pray God bless u
fixed
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by tismoney: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
ollah1:

stop putting these guys in the same line with tecno

Will a new artiste collect the same amount with top notch artistes for shows, endorsements et al? if you like kill urself on the stage, if you aren't in that level you can get paid like them.

God bless you jare.. Timaya go collect the same money with Chris Brown for show abi ? because they both sing music he would remained a plantain seller for life
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Na all these yahooboys, ritualist and runsgirls dey buy this rusty piece of chinese junk.. 70k for phone, dem swear for me..
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Tapout(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
imsuboi:

See that guy for up. Hol' am grin grin

na that guy Wey dey purchase all the apple product, unto say em papa na dangote??
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Elxandre(m): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

Samsung J7 is 50k, 20k cheaper but it is one of samsumg newest low end phones and they both have the same camera, both comes with 5mp front flash and 13 mp back flash, the 5mp with flash of the tecno matches that of the s5, to be honest, i am a camera freak and the only phone that has really impressed me with its camera is the iphone 5s and 6 and the samsung s6 and LG g4, all other ones are just carrying 13mp logo but low, just last sunday i had a friend bring his infinix hot 13mp back camera next to a friends iphone 5s front camera of 5mp, gosh you could just die out of shame at the difference, the iphone killed it dead and buried and i am talking of a 5 mp against a 13 mp, tecnos and infinix phones don't freak me as to me their camera aren't good enough, even most samsung phones.
Guy stop misleading people.

Iphone 5s is 8mp not 5mp.
And Infinix hot is 8mp too, not 13mp

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Rex123(m): 7:52am On Sep 30, 2015
kilode100:
I won't even use Techno even, for dash. I always look at those that use the rubbish as unserious fellows.

If this isn't another re.tarded statement, I don't know what is? Judging people cos of the accessories they use? Lol!!!
What won't I read on nairaland!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Cuteclem: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2015
I love mtk devices last time I bought a new tecno phone I bought a razor blade along side to scrap the name off it but my friends still know is tecno so I sold it. The name tecno brings shame to me I can't spend 70k on a shameful phone no offence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by BenKafor(m): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
70k is not that much. Why do you need to be dramatic

tismoney:
LoL I dey craze ni? 70k for "tech no pham 5 " how much is land in ewiotubu where I com from
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by BenKafor(m): 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
Why does it bring shame to you? If u like the specs why can't you own one? You are shallow and probably fake too.

Cuteclem:
I love mtk devices last time I bought a new tecno phone I bought a razor blade along side to scrap the name off it but my friends still know is tecno so I sold it. The name tecno brings shame to me I can't spend 70k on a shameful phone no offence

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by BenKafor(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
its crazy i know

Rex123:

If this isn't another re.tarded statement, I don't know what is? Judging people cos of the accessories they use? Lol!!!
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by BenKafor(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
So you are saying the only people that can afford the phone are yahoo boys, ritualists and runs girls?? You are the epitome of myopic, uneducated and probably jobless

espionagesavvy:
Na all these yahooboys, ritualist and runsgirls dey buy this rusty piece of chinese junk.. 70k for phone, dem swear for me..

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 02, 2015
BenKafor:
So you are saying the only people that can afford the phone are yahoo boys, ritualists and runs girls?? You are the epitome of myopic, uneducated and probably jobless

De typical african, they never understand a statement, but quickly tries to disparage and insult, to show they can write in good english. Young man I never implied dat, read my comment nd digest properly, nd secondly, it's free speech.
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 02, 2015
BenKafor:

The average nigerian is stupid, 70k for a techno, and people are buying that piece of garbage, what can make a techno phone that pricey, the company is just properly trying th break out from its obscurity as a big brand, so it purposely hyped the price, and de best place to sell a piece of stainless or plastic junk with wires, and a screen is to the african man, what makes this techno phone different from the last techno product, is there any improvement. I don't think so, instead of buying a cheap chinese crap, I use de money to buy a more qualitative phone...

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by SkinnyDude(m): 6:40am On Oct 02, 2015
kilode100:

I would have loved to reply in kind, but techno just no be am biko. Phone Ndi Ogbenye Onu Ntu... For free, I no fit.
so i bu onye igbo, nwanyi a?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Belindanjo: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2015
kilode100:
I won't even use Techno even, for dash. I always look at those that use the rubbish as unserious fellows.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Belindanjo: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2015
espionagesavvy:

The average nigerian is stupid, 70k for a techno, and people are buying that piece of garbage, what can make a techno phone that pricey, the company is just properly trying th break out from its obscurity as a big brand, so it purposely hyped the price, and de best place to sell a piece of stainless or plastic junk with wires, and a screen is to the african man, what makes this techno phone different from the last techno product, is there any improvement. I don't think so, instead of buying a cheap chinese crap, I use de money to buy a more qualitative phone...

Uncountable likes

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Belindanjo: 9:52am On Oct 02, 2015
BenKafor:
70k is not that much. Why do you need to be dramatic

For a tekino, it is a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Belindanjo: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2015
Cuteclem:

Very shameful device truly.
A phone that you will be ashamed to bring out in public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by kilode100(f): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2015
Rex123:

Nwoke onye ubiam, I also judge belts and shoes cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Rex123(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2015
kilode100:

Nwoke onye ubiam, I also judge belts and shoes cheesy cheesy
Poverty man I give up! Do enjoy your day!
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by kilode100(f): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2015
Rex123:

Poverty man
I give up!
Do enjoy your day!

Really?
Chai... I wanted to tell you the other things I always judged o.

Enjoy your day too.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Rex123(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2015
kilode100:

Really?
Chai... I wanted to tell you the other things I always judged o.

Enjoy your day too.

Oh!
I think I know all already!
Every material thing is listed!
Little personality and intellect!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by udemzyudex(m): 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
kilode100:

Really? Chai... I wanted to tell you the other things I always judged o.
Enjoy your day too.

You again... You sabi fumble ehn... Smh
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by kilode100(f): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Rex123:

Oh!
I think I know all already!
Every material thing is listed!
Little personality and intellect!

Personality and intellect without money is like an Ashawo without Customer cheesy cheesy

Who intellect don help? tongue

14 Likes

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by kilode100(f): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
udemzyudex:

You again... You sabi fumble ehn... Smh

Me again?.. Are you my old-time Customer?... wink

9 Likes

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Rex123(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
kilode100:

Personality and intellect without money is like an Ashawo without Customer cheesy cheesy

Who intellect don help? tongue

I see!!

This are reasons why we backward! We all want a shortcut to success and fail to realize that the shortcut doesn't last long!

Hope you don't carry this mentality to your marriage or relationship!
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by kilode100(f): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Rex123:

I see!!

This are reasons why we backward! We all want a shortcut to success and fail to realize that the shortcut doesn't last long!

Hope you don't carry this mentality to your marriage or relationship!

Too late.
No wonder my first hubby dumped me. His loss because I married his richer and able friend .

Guy, forget those shortcut mumbo nonsense or haven't you heard that the patient dog eats no bone?..

Siddon there dey dull o. As for me, I possess my possession by fire by force.

16 Likes

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
Elxandre:

Guy stop misleading people.

Iphone 5s is 8mp not 5mp.
And Infinix hot is 8mp too, not 13mp

what is this one talking about, i am talking about the front camera against Camon C8 from tecno, wetin concern me with those wack average looking camera on Infinix hot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

26 Cheap Android Phones In Nigeria 2017 (₦15,500 – ₦24,500) / How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) / Post Your Funny Iphone 6 Plus Bend Gate Pictures Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.