Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

"Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones (46177 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Photos From Her Boat Cruise In Monaco / "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo / DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by trendyrammy(f): 7:13am On Dec 24, 2016
Florence 'DJ Cuppy' Otedola took this photo during an event she attended with her father on Saturday and shared it via her Snapchat account.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/12/billionaire-femi-otedolas-daughter.html

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Smellymouth: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2016
OK nao..

191 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Nixiepie(f): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2016
Will her dad's phone revive the economy in Nigeria undecided

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by dingbang(m): 7:20am On Dec 24, 2016
What sort of nonsense is this.. should this even be in the news?

Why didn't she share photos of her dad's boxers. Oniranu.. I feel like slapping all these jobless bloggers.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Harris90(m): 7:20am On Dec 24, 2016
simple lifestyle of the rich is laudable, unlike some of us be wishing for iPhone 7 when we don't have money to subscribe data on the phone. by the way those phones could worth two iPhones 8 sef Cos of the amount of airtime in the phones. make him loose one see whether him no get headache.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2016
so?...we already know
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by matrix199(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2016
That's a prudent rich man

1 Like

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Damibiz(m): 7:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Hahahahahahaha maybe he is allegic to apple,andriod nd all smart phones....any way i respect his decision

2 Likes

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by doubleportion: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Is that not 3310?

2 Likes

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by hisgrace090: 7:33am On Dec 24, 2016
Just because he hv workers who undertake his online activities.

Smart phones are meant for people who hv time to stay online and to perform other important activity. So let's not misunderstood the use of what you call big phones.
Buying a big phone for my aged mother sitting at home will amount to foolishness, its of no use.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Poorboy: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2016
Where your mum@ dj cuppy??
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by fbtowner(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2016
nonsense. is that were he tweets and manage his social media account? nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by thesicilian: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Its a big lie

2 Likes

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by LesbianBoy(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2016
undecided

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2016
Sai mai
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by louiskay(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2016
My Love for dis babe is second to none ooo
na money still dey do me ojoro ooo.....
and I go stun d nigga soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by famosh: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2016
What kind of rubbish is this? What point is she trying to prove? The elder sister also did the same senseless showoff. Does that mean the dad is prudent? If him prudent, why him buy yacht? Why the papa no kuku build one small hut live inside so we go know say him modest?
These Otedola children should gerrarahia mehn!!

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Shol3(f): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2016
Seen
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Scream(m): 9:32am On Dec 24, 2016
Big peeps looking like an slowpokes... double tuale Adenuga za real money with class.
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Dc4life(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2016
fbtowner:

No mind them jare. #yimu
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Lexusgs430: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2016
Nokia 6230i - Lovely phones. Brings back memories.....
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Bhuldoxxa(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2016
Sorry. I'm not understanding.
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Mutuwa(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2016
Nixiepie:
Will her dad's phone revives the economy in Nigeria undecided

Hahahahahah!
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by javispj(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2016
Now u can't hack that ish.. tell me How malsoft fit take enter that phone.. sabi papa

5 Likes

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Lexusgs430: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2016
fbtowner:

He pays people to manage his social media diary

2 Likes

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Sexxkillz: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
OK nao..
This pic. grin grin
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Greedgod: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2016
Shol3:
Seen
after seeing ur dp

2 Likes

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by charlesvc(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2016
That is how to no people that don't have something to do
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by omobritiko: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2016
Am not hating...everyone knows he's using that phone coz it has no gps...my question now is what is he hiding?our shady billionaires

3 Likes

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by abdul4new(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2016
Who approved this irrelevant post for front page

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mide Martins Rocks Her Husband On The Dance Floor At Grandma's Funeral / Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 / Adewale Olarenwaju Is Dead! 'Ishow Larry' Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.