Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos (34655 Views)

Segun Odegbami Visits Super Eagles In Russia Ahead Of Match With Argentina / Segun Odegbami's Daughter Weds In London / Segun Odegbami Runs For FIFA Presidency (2) (3) (4)

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Sultanchidi(m): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
Who no fit manage 3sc, wetin he get 2 offer 4 fifa. Baba abeg just rest no go fall our hand

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by CSTR2: 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
Amos adamu the bribe receiver has soiled the place for Nigerians already.
Corrupt elements.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by GMan650(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
I find dis ambitious and extremely funny cos he's got zero chance of winning against Platini. Platini is odds-on to win the election if he is also not found guilty of corruption.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by anelen(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
start contesting now probably in the next two or three times u will win, buhari our president did it u can do it... if u fail, try... try... try... keep trying.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by GMan650(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
Cornerstone01:
We specialize in selling of
poultry birds and procurement for customers /farmers from
reputable farms like. OBASANJO. AGRITED, AMO,
ZARTECH and many more
Updated pricelist for a day old bird
broiler = N170
pullet = N200
hybrid turkey = N350
foreign turkey = N1400
white cockrel = N30
black cockrel = N60
point of lay turkeys = N4000 (7 months)
point of lay pullets = N1000 (16 weeks)
Contact Mr Momoh +2348147425367 for more info

How this one take concern FIFA abi na chicken go become next president nii
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Akinrogun(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
Senor Segun.... FIFA presidency is beyond sartorial elegance or being dressed like egungun (masquerade).......take a chill and realign with d deep seated political mafioso in charge @fifa....

u b omoluabi... I know u will take to reason.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
it is gonna be a tough battle.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by goshen26: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
For dream
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by daveP(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
Orji vs Odegbami.

Mathematical has the ability. Some other candidates are also looking@ luck as well.

But NFF havent come out to say 'we back you' that's a setback o.

I personally support Figo. He wants to reduce european participation@ the world cup and increase that of Africa and Asia, etc for even development of the game.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by dyoung: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
chino11:
He is too ughh..to be a FIFA president. Tufia! cheesy
Next person please.. cool

Na wa for you oh!Is he not a Human?
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by alcmene: 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
Considering where he comes from, I see him being a disgrace like Amos Adamu

He is definitely and probably devicing fetish and ritualistic means to catapult him to Zurich grin

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by NaLaugh: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

I wish him well.

To say the truth, he will not win. No African can become the FIFA president unless its zone. The world cup competition was played in Africa because it was kind of zone to Africa.

No white man will allow African to rule over world football. They can never bow to us.

I still wish him well, it good to be ambitious and this will make him popular among the whites.

Many said the same thing about Obama.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Intendy: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Chibokgame: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
what more can I say, Now the battle line is being drawn between Orji Uzor kalu and him
who wins the choice? A club owner and former player coming out from the same country,
choose either way, tribal comment will come to play.

(BTW, Op, How do i win the promo picture, Cos that is why I open this thread )
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by MosakuAW(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
NaLaugh:

Many said the exact same thing about Obama.

This is very different from Obama's case, please dont compare at all. This is world football and not a country or continent football. Pls dont compare if you know your football very well.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by picknstake: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
MONDAY MATCH PREDICTIONS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR FREE HERE http://www.picknstake.com/2015/09/monday-accumulation-variety-28-09-2015.html
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by lankieman: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
No harm in trying grin grin grin
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Bonapart(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
chino11:
He is too ughh..to be a FIFA president. Tufia! cheesy

Next person please.. cool
your pix said it al... grin
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by NigerianDiamond(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
I am with you on this sir! May God help your bid! There are so many pessimists in Nigeria, but they can't hold you down...Lamine Diack became IAAF President even when the whole of Africa never believed in him...I support Segun Odegbami for FIFA President...

You've got one life to live...give it your best!
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by ozodigboo(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
If the NFF doesn't want to support you, then take the bull by the horns, and start aggressive campaigning.
Not coming here to snap different pictures of your new cloth like AMBODE.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Bonapart(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ilekeh:
Nigerians are haters, specifically people from the east. Why do you guys hate Yoruba success and competition?

Why do you guys feel inferior to the Europeans in terms of top positions? If they can do it, you can do it.

Jeez. Stop feeling inferior.

It's time to support one of our own. I give this man my blessing
you're a very big fool... what does tribalism gat to do with this
Are you this dumb
Leave igbo alone or you die young

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by NigerianDiamond(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
alcmene:

He is definitely and probably devicing fetish and ritualistic means to catapult him to Zurich grin

alcmene:

alcmene:

Your HATRED for the people who aspire to be great will surely make you not GROW beyond your present predicaments...SHAME on you!!!
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Nellybii: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Considering the corruption rate adduced to Nigeria,will FIFA presidency ever be given to one of our own? Especially when the present president,Blatter want to be booted out coz of corruption charges?
But the way,I heard NFF haven't given him their support. Orji Kalu who haven't made public his interest to run for the post,has been reported to have more support.

This comment is typical of Africa.
You are a true black man. Always acting and feeling inferior. You should be ashamed of yourself. Just listen to yourself . If this statement had come from a European we would have all frowned at the level of bias. Is Odegbami qualified or not? Does Nigeria pay its dues to FIFA? These are issues we should talk about. According to you, Orji Kalu has not indicated interest but he already has more support lol.
I believe Africa can get this slot if we come together to produce a single candidate. That guarantees us 55 votes.
If Africa can be U.N.sec Gen why not FIFA president?

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Balkan(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ilekeh:
Nigerians are haters, specifically people from the east. Why do you guys hate Yoruba success and competition?

Why do you guys feel inferior to the Europeans in terms of top positions? If they can do it, you can do it.

Jeez. Stop feeling inferior.

It's time to support one of our own. I give this man my blessing
look at this sophisticated fool. Yaribas always jealous. Because you Orjiuzo Kalu is coming out, now Yaribas are worming up. Envy is disease

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by fascowilly(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
don't worry, who says you can win? just come and see me a day ti election, i wii give something just put it in pocket and go there, those opposition will just surrender and you FIFA president,
Just come with 50 naira.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by InvertedHammer: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
/
This is the time to know real friends.

The ones that will tell you the bitter truth...

The ones that can look Odegbami in the face and tell him to wake up from his dream. The least they could do is offer him some medications for malaria.
/
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Nellybii: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

This is very different from Obama's case, please dont compare at all. This is world football and not a country or continent football. Pls dont compare if you know your football very well.

So you that know football can you please explain what it takes to be FIFA president??
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Smooyis(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

I wish him well.

To say the truth, he will not win. No African can become FIFA president unless its zone. The world cup competition was played in Africa because it was kind of zone to Africa.

No white man will allow African to rule over world football. They can never bow to us.

I still wish him well, it good to be ambitious and this will make him popular among the whites.
Well if Obama can be made the president of America, anything is possible for the black man. Stop being inferior minded.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Kx: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
NaLaugh:

Many said the same thing about Obama.

The audacity of dreams.

State FA chairman election campaign is a more reasonable and well thought out move than what he is "fantasizing" about.

The Obama comparison looks abit out of sync here, was Obama not some senator abi congress member repping Chicago in the background of american Democratic party runs before moving into the next step of vying for democrats ticket for presidency?

Why is odegbami appearing to be roofing a house in thin air before doing the foundation and the other key "works" prior to roofing?
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by lepacious: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
That was how people mocked the attempt to go to the moon.

Let's support our own. Wish him all the best.

Things To Know About Arsenal’s Eddie Nketiah / Why Thomas Partey's Move From Atletico Madrid To Arsenal Got Messy / Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49