Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos (34657 Views)

Segun Odegbami Visits Super Eagles In Russia Ahead Of Match With Argentina / Segun Odegbami's Daughter Weds In London / Segun Odegbami Runs For FIFA Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by fF01(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2015
Odegbami don dey fvck up o! NFF u no contest, CAF u no contest, na FIFA. dis man na John aswear!
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by MosakuAW(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2015
smuth:

but you will gladly bow to a white man and kiss his anus...see your life. The biggest problem in Africa aside education is inferiority complex. This perception must change.

This is not about inferiority complex. This is all about fact and competence. Am relating this to FIFA as a body and not any other ways you may have term it.

Whenever i travelled out of the country with my wife and kids being it UK, Canada or America. I have white people that give me services i deserve and i tip them and the bow to me in return. What we are saying here is FIFA.

Why do Nigeria government fight tooth and nail to get a post in UN. Think about all these no white man will want to give African post as influencial as that even when we truly deserve it. This is world politics and Africa where we have powers over the rest.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2015
Cornerstone01:
We specialize in selling of poultry birds and procurement for customers /farmers from reputable farms like. OBASANJO. AGRITED, AMO, ZARTECH and many more Updated pricelist for a day old bird broiler = N170 pullet = N200 hybrid turkey = N350 foreign turkey = N1400 white cockrel = N30 black cockrel = N60 point of lay turkeys = N4000 (7 months) point of lay pullets = N1000 (16 weeks) Contact Mr Momoh +2348147425367 for more info
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by ddeola: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
D man no serious ! He should have started with CAF first. He is not known worldwide compared to the likes of Platini. Even, Platini started from EUFA.

D man no fit go far with him ambition for now.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by safarigirl(f): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
There's no need being sentimental. Segun Odegbami can't win FIFA Presidency, even Pinnick won't vote for him. He should've tried CAF, but the Presidents of African football bodies have been jazzed by Hayatou. Anyone with a little sense knows Segun can't win, be realistic abeg

1 Like

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by smuth(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
MosakuAW:

This is not about inferiority complex. This is all about fact and competence. Am relating this to FIFA as a body and not any other ways you may have term it.

Whenever i travelled out of the country with my wife and kids being it UK, Canada or America. I have white people that give me services i deserve and i tip them and the bow to me in return. What we are saying here is FIFA.

Why do Nigeria government fight tooth and nail to get a post in UN. Think about all these no white man will want to give African post as influencial as that even when we truly deserve it. This is world politics and Africa where we have powers over the rest.

So, what are you doing in your own little way to make a black man relevant and make the whites respect and make us adorable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things To Know About Arsenal’s Eddie Nketiah / Why Thomas Partey's Move From Atletico Madrid To Arsenal Got Messy / Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.