Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,336 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Beware Of Nigerian Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Nigerian Police (440 Views)

High Tech Gadgets Nigerian Police Should Adopt For Effective Functionality.(pic) / Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India / South Africans React To The Death Of Nigerian Man: They Should Leave Our Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Nigerian Police by skyrocking: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Let me quickly make a submission that this information is never borne out of any sentiment whatsoever but it's just an expression of vast disappointment in the institution of Nigerian Policing Policy. undecided

I went with a friend on a stroll towards the former mini campus of University of Ilorin, close to the former Unilorin Teaching Hospital. I did this because my friend just lost her niece and was feeling so downcasted needing some fresh air of walk.

Suddenly a police officer from C division of Surulere, Ilorin, called Sergeant Wale apprehended us as a robber would harrass his victims, speaking half baked English to describe that it was wrong for us to be moving around there due to some cultic activities and continous raids by various gangs.

Without much ado we acknowledged his point and started to make our leave but heinsisted

(1) (Reply)

Father Of Five Hacked To Death In Benue / Female Suicide Bomber And Another Jihadist Killed In Paris Assault / Speaking A Language Other Than Spanish, Although It Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.