Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver (77292 Views)

Church Turns Wrestle Field As Pastor Is Delivering Woman In Church (photos) / Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Paloma555: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mr Ray Morphy first caught our attention a few weeks ago when he went above and beyond to donate his hotel building in Lafia, Nasarawa State, to a catholic church to have it converted into a hospital for the Internally Displaced Persons.

His extraordinary gesture, was an inspirational act of kindness that didn't go unnoticed.

Morphy recently did something that most Nigerians wouldn't dare attempt. Living the simple life!

In a bid to see what it felt like living the life of an average Nigerian hustler, Morphy took a day out, got hold of a tricycle and pretended to be a real Keke Napep rider.

The shocking reactions he got from passengers pretty much summed up his experience.

Below is how he tells his story:

MY DAY AS A KEKE OPERATOR

"I am back and I had a lot of fun today cruising the city as a keke Operator!

Lots of fun carrying passengers to their destinations and then refusing their money.

Come and see surprise, consternation, wonderment and even fear!

Moreover, I had a blast speaking to passengers with an Oxford accent. Some pitied me when I told them I just returned from UK and since I had no job, I took to keke riding.

Come and see sympathy. Ordinary Nigerians are truly kind and loving people! God bless you all for your kind hearts!

It was fun and I had the pleasure of sharing and interacting with people I would never had met otherwise! Glad I had the brainwave to do this.

A couple of females even shed tears of sympathy for me. They were sad that I came back home from abroad only to become a keke Operator! Women can be so kind!
"

http://www.sugardaily.ng/pics-man-who-donated-his-massive-hotel-building-to-catholic-church-turns-keke-napep-driver/

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Paloma555: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2015

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Paloma555: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ray Morphy handing over his hotel building to Bishop Audu of Lafia Diocese Catholic church in Nasarawa state:

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Ojestas(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
if he did it whole heartedly . . he will definitely be rewarded.

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Paloma555: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Paloma555: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2015

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by agarawu23(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2015

According to his story, he isn't taking it as his profession, he was just trying to figure out how life is for average Nigeria hustler.

When no be juju money I do, how will I give out my wealth and live in penury undecided only money from illegal source can be dashed out and start your hustle all over from square one.

Modified: some are not even getting the story, read well before you comment ,

In a bid to see what it felt like living the life of an average Nigerian hustler, Morphy took a day out, got hold of a tricycle and pretended to be a real Keke Napep rider

56 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by California30(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
When the witches in your village are having a crusade on your brain.

Many are mad but few are roaming the streets.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by mumumugu(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mumumugu + stupidity

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by denisbath(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
k,if he did it cheerfully,let him rejoice,for his reward is in heaven.

THE way hitting fp today no big deal,FTC if i get u

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by lekjons(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
some people didn't read this before commenting.. SMH!

114 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Mogidi: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
This is nothing compared to the 90yr old woman who donated her life savings to Bubu and ended up begging the deaf and dumb govt for assistance.
At least this man did his for God.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2857733_screenshot20150914184739_jpeg836a4eee445cffa436e7cd673948413b

[size=15pt]This could be your life for foisting Buhari on hapless Nigerians.[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2857735_screenshot20150914192553_jpege4776841fb940a2cf0758a49dd82f729

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by rattlesnake(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
Dino melaye?

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Sweetyie(f): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
Is this post trying to discourage giving to church? Cos I didn't read all
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by dammytosh: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
wao !

This is my Hero

not some stupid politicians stealing our money.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
[size=16pt]Nonsense

some people mentality towards religion is a sin itself, if it's my father, i will commit my first ever murder
[/size]

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by seankay(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
why all the pictures?

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by tobyemmanuel(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Firefire(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
embarassed

How I wish Bola Tinubu can do this ?

Tinubu should ride Okada or better still Danfo from Falomo Roundabout to Mushin, to Okokomaiko, through Ajangbadi, LASU-Ojo coming back into Ajegunle, Amukooko, taking passengers at Mosafejo Bus stop going towards Ijora Badia, making a stop at Ijora Olopa / Ijora 7up before connecting to Iddo, passing through Idumota and finally back to Bourdillon.

How he would feel the suffering of Lagosians under heavy yokes of double taxation and suffering. embarassed

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by 190theclown: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hit like if you remember who 190 is cheesy

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
So far he's smiling, no wayo!

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by odimbannamdi(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
this life is an irony...

Poor men are praying seriously and would give anything to become wealthy, while the wealthy men wants to taste how it feels like being a poor man.

i bet if poor men and rich men exchange places for 1week - just 1week - this world might be much better

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Dennis07(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Seems he is enjoying the experience

IF YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION USING A NATURAL WAY... Check this link..www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Franchise21(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hmm
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by bqlekan(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
How about selling the building, donating half the money to the motherless babies and starting something better with the rest.. then go pay your tithe to the church...

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Abegiiiii make i hear something angry angry

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by tabisegroup(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2015

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Lisaint(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by lordheir: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
grace to grass
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by omaniblog(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by peddyholly: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oga o
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by brainpulse: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
This is what we are created to do. We've brought nothing to this world and we shall leave with nothing. If our politicians can do this.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group