Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,690 members, 7,827,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

[first Flash Fiction] MY MOTHER - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [first Flash Fiction] MY MOTHER (399 Views)

**fiction: My Life With Desperate Girls!** / FICTION: My Mother And Mrs Muji / Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[first Flash Fiction] MY MOTHER by abutolha: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
It's over,my as finally come to an end,am free from the pain and suffering of this world.

My dreams and hopes have been slaughtered before they could develop.I have been deprived of everything and most importantly my "MOTHER".

I thought I could continue without you,alas! I'm wrong. How can a child live without the mother?,likewise you, I knew you can't live without me.

Father? I knew not, the only face I always see and knew was my mother. She showered me with love, provided me with all my needs and I never worried nor ask of a father.

"Mother was my world, life and everything."
But we couldn't enjoy each others company for so long due to my foolishness even I sometimes disagree with this but I knew I killed her.

Had I stayed with our neighbors and not wander off, mother wouldn't have have any reason to go out not to go to the venue of the blast.

"Mother I hope you can forgive me, I can't stop blaming myself and their is no way I can cope without you. "

Here I am just two months, and I am joining you hope you have forgiven me,MUM.

Read more on my site http://itolk.

2 Likes

Re: [first Flash Fiction] MY MOTHER by holuwatobhy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
II

(1) (Reply)

Peep Into My Poertry Diary / You Can Change Without Waiting For New Dawn / The Readers' Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.