Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Jamat Tabligh - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jamat Tabligh (2935 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamat Tabligh by shafiyah: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2009
i hear critics from all sides about jam at tabligh. is everyone Muslim with jump trousers a tabligh? because that was the view of many
for me i see nothing wrong with them just that no one is perfection,and i have attended different Muslim program me but i think i like the tabligh jamah with the following reasons.

1.in all of their gatherings women are not allowed to come without a maharram
2.the women are always in door while the men outside with a covering between them if not a closed door.
3.women will first give lecture among them selves without raising their voice to the hearing of the men.
4.and everyone participate in this even the first time comer and this is easy for any one because we read from hadith
5.after hadith they give lecture on six points;the will first explain the kalimah and the explanation varies according to your understanding and ability some explanation are lengthy while briefly.
2.Then salat:its time,preparations for salat,cleanliness before salat,place of prayer,cloth to wear for prayer,kushu and kuduh in prayer.
3.Then ilm;they explain the importance of knowledge,how and where to seek for knowledge even they encourage us to go to non tabligh for it,and that married woman to seek it from their husband and if the husband is ignorant he should ask from learned person,an ignorant major should seek knowledge from minor alim.unmarried should ask from father,uncle,brother and other closed relatives who are learned and so on
4.Then they talk about ikram;respect of all thing created by ALLAH be it a christian,pagan,animals,our neighbors,family,friends and most importantly Muslims,although we are warned against taking non Muslims as close friends but not to judge them or called them names because a non believer today can become a Muslim tomorrow even may be just before his death,and a Muslim today can revert,but to argue with them in that wish is the best,and also we are encourage to be good to animals.
5.to do everything because and only for the pleasure of ALLAH,we should learn to forgive and forget at all times,we should share with our neighbors,love our parents,spouse,friends,children,family,Muslims and all mankind and to hate them only for the pleasure of ALLAH,and not for our selfish reasons.
6.lastly we are encourage to go for jihad,and we are told our jihad should start from our home,family,friends,neighbors,community and then to all human all over the world.to tell them all we know about Islam,our men should help them in community work,we should not be proud of our selves,we should go with the aim of reforming our selves not others,we should respect the imam of any locality we visit,listen to and respect them,we should seek permission
before entering any country from the relevant authority and so on

all this they spent an hour then the men from outside will lecture us again for an additional one hour and also their lecture will be on the above mention six point but will explain better.
although i am still attending other program me and i like them too but i see nothing wrong with jamah tabligh. and ALLAH KNOWS BEST.
Re: Jamat Tabligh by babs787(m): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2009
You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Listen To Music? / Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! / A Young Saudi Woman Renounces Islam, See What Happens!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.