Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,178 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Which Of These Musicians Do You Think Is The Next Rated To Be A Superstar? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Of These Musicians Do You Think Is The Next Rated To Be A Superstar? (2094 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? / Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards / Reasons Why Nigerian Musicians Do "Bad" Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Musicians Do You Think Is The Next Rated To Be A Superstar? by GMan650(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
2015 so far has been a successful music year with 'underground' artistes making their mark and those that have made their mark in 2014 releasing more hits to increase their fanbase. The headies (tagged among music fans as 'Nigeria's grammies') is around the corner and the next rated category is always one of the most anticipating and highly contested category. Which of these artiste do you think should be crowned 'The Next Rated' and in what order do you think these artiste should be rated. Mine isn't arranged in any order.

Lil Kesh, Kiss Daniel, Reekado Banks, Falz, Cynthia Morgan, Adekunle Gold and Korede Bello.

Re: Which Of These Musicians Do You Think Is The Next Rated To Be A Superstar? by GMan650(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
1. Korede Bello
2. Adekunle Gold
3. Reekado Banks
4. Falz
5. Cynthia Morgan
6. Lil Kesh
7. Kiss Daniel

Re: Which Of These Musicians Do You Think Is The Next Rated To Be A Superstar? by Airforce1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
Super talented artists

All good and fly
Re: Which Of These Musicians Do You Think Is The Next Rated To Be A Superstar? by GMan650(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Airforce1:
Super talented artists

All good and fly

Rate them
Re: Which Of These Musicians Do You Think Is The Next Rated To Be A Superstar? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
here are my own ratings...

1.cynthia morgan
2.reekado banks
3.adekunle gold
4.falz..
5..kiss Daniel

well as for me I think korede bello And kiss Daniel used their cuteness as an added advantage to make fame in the music industry...if u think am lying ask urself after GODWIN what's next
...just my own personal observation...
Re: Which Of These Musicians Do You Think Is The Next Rated To Be A Superstar? by osamaBUSH(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Reekado noni!
Re: Which Of These Musicians Do You Think Is The Next Rated To Be A Superstar? by nuelzy: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
rekardo nigguh!!...nd kissDaniel....

worthy mentions....
Adekunle Gold
lil kesh

#Cynthia morgan aint much a singer...she could pass as a classy s|ut....korede bello no be musician nau....nd im be gay sef...

if not...why im dey paint mawth.. lipsrsealed

ah no even sabi dat falz sef...tseeew
Re: Which Of These Musicians Do You Think Is The Next Rated To Be A Superstar? by danakins(m): 12:41am On Sep 29, 2015
1 falz 2 Adekunle Gold 3 lil kesh 4 kiss Daniel 5 cynthia morgan

#my opinion #my view

Quote me anywhere
Re: Which Of These Musicians Do You Think Is The Next Rated To Be A Superstar? by GMan650(m): 4:25am On Sep 29, 2015
nuelzy:

ah no even sabi dat falz sef...tseeew

U no sabi falz kee, na em sing karishika ft phyno, ello bae, featured in simi's jamb question, sang celebrity girlfriend ft reekado banks and even featured in omo akin's sugar daddy etc.
Re: Which Of These Musicians Do You Think Is The Next Rated To Be A Superstar? by englishmart(m): 6:06am On Sep 29, 2015
they are all in the same level as Airforce1

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Musicians Do You Think Is The Next Rated To Be A Superstar? by GMan650(m): 6:36am On Sep 29, 2015
englishmart:
they are all in the same level as Airforce1

Airforce1 sef no fit talk am
Re: Which Of These Musicians Do You Think Is The Next Rated To Be A Superstar? by Kingblingz(m): 7:02am On Sep 29, 2015
Ricky Bankz all day! That dude can sing real good
Re: Which Of These Musicians Do You Think Is The Next Rated To Be A Superstar? by chineduwright110(m): 7:09am On Sep 29, 2015
Adekunle Gold is nt suppose to be on that list weti hm sing??

My vote is for reekado bangz, cynthia star gurl, and lil kesh!! And mr falz the karashika crooner. Thatz all
Re: Which Of These Musicians Do You Think Is The Next Rated To Be A Superstar? by moufan: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2015
reekado banks got my vote, the guy can siiiing,
Re: Which Of These Musicians Do You Think Is The Next Rated To Be A Superstar? by lordcyl3(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2015
falz and kiss Daniel
Re: Which Of These Musicians Do You Think Is The Next Rated To Be A Superstar? by GMan650(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2015
chineduwright110:
Adekunle Gold is nt suppose to be on that list weti hm sing??

My vote is for reekado bangz, cynthia star gurl, and lil kesh!! And mr falz the karashika crooner. Thatz all

Haven't you heard Sade and Orente? Even though this songs are slow-paced, DJs still find a way to mix them with high tempo songs in clubs.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: 21 Year Old Rapper Chief Keef Already Has 5 Baby Mamas / Chris Brown Shares Stunning Photo Of Wikid Rocking Blackpyramid's Jersey / The World’s Most Expensive Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.