Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Scammer On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scammer On Nairaland (832 Views)

Let's Be Putting Phone No & The Name Of Scammer On Dis Platform Here / Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) / Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer On Nairaland by bukino7(f): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Seun! There is this guy that does advert here on nairaland on subscription of 5GB data on any network for 1500 naira. Seun, it is high time you begin to vet the adverts that are being placed here on nairaland, because the influx of scammers like this thief I am about to post his number would not have their way. They are genuine guys that subscribe and I have patronized them. But, with the influx of thieves and scammers people will now be scared to patronize the genuine operators. I can't remember this guy user name, as I collected his number from his advert. This is his number Seun, 0703 135 0573 . He is a big time Thief and he thinks he has gone free? I have deemed it fit to expose his number here so unsuspecting preys wouldn't fall victim to this Thief. Seun! Please if you can trace his username and send to me, I would appreciate. Here is the Thief number again and again: 0703 135 0573 0703 135 0573 0703 135 0573

2 Likes

Re: Scammer On Nairaland by henribj(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
thief o theif o thief o... see thief on NL
but wait o... why do you guys patronize someone to recharge your phone? can't you just buy the airtime from normal vendors in your hood or around your place of work etc?
or is there something am missing here??
Re: Scammer On Nairaland by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
henribj:
thief o theif o thief o... see thief on NL
but wait o... why do you guys patronize someone to recharge your phone? can't you just buy the airtime from normal vendors in your hood or around your place of work etc?
or is there something am missing here??

Me sef dey wonder! Also, the advert screams SCAM!!!!!!!
Please which network sells 5GB for #1,500?
That should give anyone a hint the advert is fake, a scam.
Re: Scammer On Nairaland by henribj(m): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Me sef dey wonder! Also, the advert screams SCAM!!!!!!!
Please which network sells 5GB for #1,500?
That should give anyone a hint the advert is fake, a scam.

hahahaha. oh now i see
after they will accuse whiteys of being greedy and that is the reason why the whiteys are being scammed
oh well, it is now obvious greed is a global thing and is no respecter of skin color
but wait o.... 1500 naira for 5gig? choi.. some people sef ehn.. wetin remain na to give them gun and just point them in the direction of the nearest bank.
grin
Re: Scammer On Nairaland by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
henribj:

hahahaha. oh now i see
after they will accuse whiteys of being greedy and that is the reason why the whiteys are being scammed
oh well, it is now obvious greed is a global thing and is no respecter of skin color
but wait o.... 1500 naira for 5gig? choi.. some people sef ehn.. wetin remain na to give them gun and just point them in the direction of the nearest bank.
grin

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The adverts are becoming too rampart on nairaland. Whenever I see them, I just shake my head and pity whoever would fall for the scam.
Re: Scammer On Nairaland by henribj(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The adverts are becoming too rampart on nairaland. Whenever I see them, I just shake my head and pity whoever would fall for the scam.

and like the poster has proven, people definitely fall for it.
Re: Scammer On Nairaland by Kirinwa: 3:42am On Sep 29, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Me sef dey wonder! Also, the advert screams SCAM!!!!!!! Please which network sells 5GB for #1,500? That should give anyone a hint the advert is fake, a scam.
The op self is a thief trying to reap where he did not sow. Paltry #1500 for 5gig data? Baba o.

(1) (Reply)

Pinnacle Integrated Expert Solutions Signs MOU With Anambra For Golf Resort- Pix / Aliko Dangote Has Fallen Off The List Of "100 World Richest Men" / Interlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.