Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) (1324 Views)

Help Urgently Needed On BVN / Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter / Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Call Conversation between me and a Scammer on BVN ATM Issue

enjoy yourself grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JVIu7yuPVM&feature=youtu.be
Re: Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) by integrity85(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Quite interesting and funny too grin

Imagine how the Idiot was responding as though he was doing you a favour @Johnpaul2k2, and his joy knew no bounds the moment you mentioned the amount you have in that account tongue

I tire oooo....
Re: Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) by buddy014real: 12:34am On Jan 16, 2016
Haahahahahhahahahaha dis is very funny!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls move dis to front page

Cc; lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2016
integrity85:
Quite interesting and funny too grin

Imagine how the Idiot was responding as though he was doing you a favour @Johnpaul2k2, and his joy knew no bounds the moment you mentioned the amount you have in that account tongue

I tire oooo....

I purposely mentioned the amount to get him on the high side and it falls in grin

Was a wonderful day yesterday
Re: Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) by africanman85: 10:15am On Jan 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin ; People no go go find work na just to they scam
Re: Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) by integrity85(m): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:

I purposely mentioned the amount to get him on the high side and it falls in grin

Was a wonderful day yesterday

The last part of the conversation got my ribs cracked.... grin That awkward moment when "CBN" resorted to pidgin having known his game was up. grin grin grin
Re: Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2016
it what we get from lazy people who always hold unemployment as an excuse
Re: Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) by Joshua8694(m): 10:39am On Jan 18, 2016
Look submit his phone number to the police and also that video. M very angry.
Re: Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) by ExplicitContent: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2016
Joshua8694:
Look submit his phone number to the police and also that video.
M very angry.

Lol, True o ..but wetin concern op grin
Re: Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) by frisky2good(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2016
The way these scammers dey provoke when person catch them can make person laugh really hard. He think say he don catch maga.
Re: Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) by einsteine(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Benin boys at work. Dem Don dey use bvn and quickteller hammer since November.
Re: Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) by Greene66: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
lol hahahaha
Re: Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) by Qlegend(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hahaha.. it's not correct cos i know u're a scammer

On a more serious note, May God punish all these scammers.

1 Like

Re: Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) by ExplicitContent: 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mods this should be on frontpage na,

There may be some people who are still ignorant of all these scams tricks.
Re: Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
ExplicitContent:
Mods this should be on frontpage na,

There may be some people who are still ignorant of all these scams tricks.

maybe they are waiting for Tonto news grin
Re: Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) by chinoify: 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
That guy is a cow...

(1) (Reply)

How to use clickbank via Facebook to make money, 100% / UBA Bank Use Paper For Payment After Running Out Of Deposit Slip [PICS] / I Need A Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.