Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

My Brother And His Rap Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Brother And His Rap Music (658 Views)

Meet Flame-h, A Nairalander Using Videoshow To Promote His Rap Style. / 10 Rap Music That Predicted The Future. / Do We Have Christian Rap Music Fans Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother And His Rap Music by Chidexter(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Well, i just created this thread to talk about this brother of mine.

He's fourteen years old, talks a lot... I mean a lot..
At first he never exhibited or showed any sign he's going into music, until like 2yrs ago when i started noticing some changes.

He'd sit at a corner and start saying some words, like someone who's been given an assignment to talk non-stop.
Later on, he started listening to music, much more than before.

Along the line, i became aware he's been hiding some half-written lyrics and all that on a book.
Infact, i almost turned him down when i found out, and i tried discouraging him.. But i had a rethink.

Now i've been trying my best to help him in whatever way i can, i want him to face his studies before anything else(good thing for him since he's now in ss2).

What really shocked me today was that, he got a sheet of paper and then went on to write down 14-15 lines of rap music under 40secs. (yeah i happened to keep track of time, cos of what i stated earlier).

God knows, after his schooling, i'll try get him to a studio. Maybe just Maybe he might be the next Airforce1 or ice prince Lol.
Till then, only time will tell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother And His Rap Music by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chidexter:
Well, i just created this thread to talk about this brother of mine.

He's fourteen years old, talks a lot... I mean a lot..
At first he never exhibited or showed any sign he's going into music, until like 2yrs ago when i started noticing some changes.

He'd sit at a corner and start saying some words, like someone who's been given an assignment to talk non-stop.
Later on, he started listening to music, much more than before.

Along the line, i became aware he's been hiding some half-written lyrics and all that on a book.
Infact, i almost turned him down when i found out, and i tried discouraging him.. But i had a rethink.

Now i've been trying my best to help him in whatever way i can, i want him to face his studies before anything else(good thing for him since he's now in ss2).

What really shocked me today was that, he got a sheet of paper and then went on to write down 14-15 lines of rap music under 40secs. (yeah i happened to keep track of time, cos of what i stated earlier).

God knows, after his schooling, i'll try get him to a studio. Maybe just Maybe he might be the next ice prince Lol.
Till then, only time will tell
Have you listened to him? Encourage him, I wish him the best

1 Like

Re: My Brother And His Rap Music by Chidexter(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Have you listened to him? Encourage him, I wish him the best

Yes i have, he's got some nice lyrics, mixing his daily struggles with some witty jokes and then comming back to reality.
The reason i love his song is that it rhymes almost always at the end of each sentence.

I'm trying to coach him so his lyrics is more organised and not too childish.
Once he's done with a full track, i'll get him to a studio and will surely post the song here.

Thank you.
Re: My Brother And His Rap Music by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chidexter:

Yes i have, he's got some nice lyrics, mixing his daily struggles with some witty jokes and then comming back to reality.
The reason i love his song is that it rhymes almost always at the end of each sentence.

I'm trying to coach him so his lyrics is more organised and not too childish.
Once he's done with a full track, i'll get him to a studio and will surely post the song here.

Thank you.
I don't know you guys but I already feel he is lucky to have you. I hope I will someday be his big fan
Re: My Brother And His Rap Music by Chidexter(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I don't know you guys but I already feel he is lucky to have you. I hope I will someday be his big fan

Haha, you're the best man.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Hit Music Video Of 2015 From Nigeria - NOVEMBER 2015 [video Download] / 9 Albums That Didn't Meet The Expectations. / Wizkid Ft. Chris Brown, Trey Songz, & French Montana – Shabba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.