Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Ask Me Anything About Nursing Schools & Medical Training In South Africa (FREE) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask Me Anything About Nursing Schools & Medical Training In South Africa (FREE) (1442 Views)

Free Mosquito Nets Used On Farms In South-South - Doctor Laments / Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / 50 Hospitalised After Eating Cow Bitten By Snake In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Anything About Nursing Schools & Medical Training In South Africa (FREE) by femilek8(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hello all, I presently live in South Africa and I am into Medical Education consultancy. I am here to share my knowledge about what I know about Medical and Nursing schools, Community Health Training and short medical courses in South Africa FREE of charge. How Nigerians and everyone can benefit. No Calls, no emails. Everything will be discussed here for the benefits of ALL.

1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything About Nursing Schools & Medical Training In South Africa (FREE) by journerman(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Are you in the picture above OP

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Nursing Schools & Medical Training In South Africa (FREE) by femilek8(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
I am not in the picture. The picture is from the internet. Thanks.
journerman:
Are you in the picture above OP

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Nursing Schools & Medical Training In South Africa (FREE) by Xymc1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
How much will it cost to travel to South Africa and how much would it cost to study medicine?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Nursing Schools & Medical Training In South Africa (FREE) by femilek8(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Xymc1:
How much will it cost to travel to South Africa and how much would it cost to study medicine?

The Tuition fees for Medical schools in SA vary from one school to the other. However, it is an average of 50,000 rands per year or more. The requirements also differ. You need to contact the respective schools for their rate. Here are some of the universities that offer Medicine in South Africa:

University of Cape Town
University of the Free State
University of KwaZulu-Natal
Sefako Makgatho Health sciences University
University of Pretoria
University of Stellenbosch
Walter Sisulu University
University of the Witwatersrand
Re: Ask Me Anything About Nursing Schools & Medical Training In South Africa (FREE) by Xymc1(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2015
femilek8:

The Tuition fees for Medical schools in SA vary from one school to the other. However, it is an average of 50,000 rands per year or more. The requirements also differ. You need to contact the respective schools for their rate. Here are some of the universities that offer Medicine in South Africa:

University of Cape Town
University of the Free State
University of KwaZulu-Natal
Sefako Makgatho Health sciences University
University of Pretoria
University of Stellenbosch
Walter Sisulu University
University of the Witwatersrand
Ok, thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything About Nursing Schools & Medical Training In South Africa (FREE) by SerengetiTZ(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2016
Great but it would be very useful if youncould be my mentor
Re: Ask Me Anything About Nursing Schools & Medical Training In South Africa (FREE) by Bumdeeva: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
What

(1) (Reply)

Write For Us And Get Paid! / Miscarriage? U Not Alone. / Amazing Health Benefits Of Papaya Seeds (paw-paw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.