Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) (3759 Views)

Why I Speak Big, Big Grammar - Hon. Obahiagbon / Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, / Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by james2man: 2:15pm On May 19, 2009
For godsnake why can't you spoke correct English.well she doesn't mean simple english you can not spoke
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by deb(m): 3:02pm On May 19, 2009
I doesn't care about this thread anymore shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by bgees(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2009
am i be your mate? angry
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by hoeyeadoe: 4:30pm On May 21, 2009
guysssss, pealiz, dont fustate me wiv yur abdominal vocabilaries
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by templays(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2009
u is a idiot!!
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by hoeyeadoe: 5:18pm On May 21, 2009
4 cryin out loud, dis shit is givin me a headache, it's abt time we stopd, whadyu guys fink or i shud goes away?
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by barak4real(f): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2009
the movie is so sweet
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by barak4real(f): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2009
she is a virginity
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by stormy98(f): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2009
*Can you smell that? yes i can really feel it, it stinks.
*What is wrong with you? doesn't you know that i'm very good at what i do and i'm not in needing of you're help. I can manages just fine, thanks you very much.
*Look at the stuffs my bf bought me, isn't it beauriful?
*Look at me in the eyes and tell me you don't loves me
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by Africankel(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2009
Disembarks at this juncture, gaze at the diverse vocalizations and chortle, but for a flash I conjecture why these kids can’t hit upon something more fundamental to do with their epoch. unearths my way out of here.
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by patwhizkid(f): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2009
What kind of thread are this? U peoples is make me to laughing.
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by Chuckdee(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2009
Skool  Prefect @ 2 Students: "Come on go to the assembly, others are wenting!"

Student at Fellow student:  ''LOL!, See this prefect ooh, Common English he cant spoke!"
grin shocked grin
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by Jarus(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2009
Pls I need your couragement,I've been expelled from my school. It is very appauling.
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by asha80(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2009
look at the enviroment,it is going to rain.
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by yemooffa(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2009
I loving u, Ori mi o. Abeg open d window & let d atmosphere come inside
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by darne(m): 1:03am On Jul 09, 2009
wat the hello!! are you talking here,, you shall all be exprelled from this wbside if you no take care of your time to not talk nonsense, infact i go call mr seun to exprelled you all over who was posted here above the Subject together and the Topic  angry angry
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by eyonigger(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2009
I is a moderating, and I is closing down this thread for grammatical pervertnesses.
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by favcom(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2009
chei cheesy this thread wanted to murder me oooooooo grin grin grin grin
anyways, let me spik my own before another persin spoke, spake or sparke cool
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by darne(m): 1:40am On Jul 10, 2009
wat do you all men by the spoke of you englis?
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by patwhizkid(f): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2009
What is u all mean by this nonsense engrishs? Is you people crazing? I'll banned every of you from this place.
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by favcom(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2009
a u are grin grin
u pipul is forgetin that education is imporatnt
now u are mordering englsh hia angry angry angry
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by drharry: 12:27am On Jul 12, 2009
Fellow Nigerians
It gave me happy to show my talent. I was to go to skool bt i too much for them. i does know that my englsh is very best but i try to spoke it to everyone which look me. thanks you for earing.
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by johnnygan(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2009
Mi is not understanding talkings of talkers heir oh! Gbege mi Pls
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by kaina1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2009
What is happen below are true life story in secondary school
Teacher   angry (addressin students at (or rather on) the assembly):
"we had notice that some student jump the school fence to sneaked outside school,
hmm, if you are caught, or catched or rather catches, u will eat your pounded yam as yam

Students:  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by topup: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2009
I am so very glad that I remember to correct my retaliation, furthermore you would have thought that Iam an idiot wen you are reading it.
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by topup: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2009
Anyone watching last selection of big brother 9 UK, a person calling himself Sree said some few things:

- "Personally me, I like you, "
- "I am telling you on your face, "
- "It is my point of opinion, "
- "I only wore this jumper for special occasions, "
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by xqwysyte(f): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2009
shocked shocked

Hello please, does any of you people goes to school?
I goes to school in america but my proffesor no taught me english like you razz people are spoken here.

**rolls eyes**
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by IFELEKE(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2009
pavat, you are krasy! grin
@Topic
I came to your house last night and i met your absence but i leave message for you with your tight friend, didnt you aware?
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by imoeda: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2009
This topic is important, but i will prefare the topic that is importanter,
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by pongwa(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2009
what audacity, can all of you o go not fittin spoke simple girama, pls all of you shld commoting out of the thired now or i comot u maself, ollotrates oshi (simple girama they cannot fit spoken)
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by AndreUweh(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2009
I am at the barbering salunu now, I will right letter.
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by CozyG(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2009
common simple english u peoples cannot fit spoke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Shocking Facts That’ll Make You Never Drink Coca-cola Again! / My First Animated Tatoo! "wow" / Apapa Sea School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.