Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Chris Brown Parks His Lamborghini In His Sitting Room, Next To His Daughter's... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Parks His Lamborghini In His Sitting Room, Next To His Daughter's... (2574 Views)

Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Parks His Lamborghini In His Sitting Room, Next To His Daughter's... by tosmoniyi8: 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
The pop singer is seriously feeling for his Lambo, he packed the ride in his living room ::: As shown in the picture above, the artist new Lamborghini Aventador worth about US$400,000 is inside one of the stars home, his little daughter rides in the little toy car beside the Lambo...

To read on and view pictures, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/09/chris-brown-parks-his-lamborghini-in.html
Re: Chris Brown Parks His Lamborghini In His Sitting Room, Next To His Daughter's... by Viktor1983(m): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2015
The pop singer is seriously feeling for his Lambo, he packed the ride in his living room ::: As shown in the picture above, the artist new Lamborghini Aventador worth about US$400,000 is inside one of the stars home, his little daughter rides in the little toy car beside the Lambo.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Parks His Lamborghini In His Sitting Room, Next To His Daughter's... by Ideyontop: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Cool
Re: Chris Brown Parks His Lamborghini In His Sitting Room, Next To His Daughter's... by osesology(m): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2015
I'm feeling the nigga
Re: Chris Brown Parks His Lamborghini In His Sitting Room, Next To His Daughter's... by stefanweeks: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2015
yeye dey smell embarassed
Re: Chris Brown Parks His Lamborghini In His Sitting Room, Next To His Daughter's... by faith551(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2015
I prefer his daughter's, Btw I pack my own under my bed, too precious to let my eyes off it grin.
# damn, Am sleep talking again
Re: Chris Brown Parks His Lamborghini In His Sitting Room, Next To His Daughter's... by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 29, 2015
Bloggers! How is that a sitting room?

(1) (Reply)

Fans Blast Eniola Badmus for wearing Nose Ring [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Shares Her New Photo After Making Her Hair (photo) / Wow Nicki Minaj Just Drop A New Sexy Picture With Meek Mill- See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.