Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Tiwa Savage Shares Her New Photo After Making Her Hair (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shares Her New Photo After Making Her Hair (photo) (2574 Views)

Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked / Bovi Dressed Like Michael Jackson, Rocks Woman Hair (photo) / Ali Baba And Adesua Etomi Funny Photo: After Spending, She Says She's On Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Shares Her New Photo After Making Her Hair (photo) by MeloGistDotCom: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
Tiwa savage share this photo on her instagram page and she caption:

"After I had Jamil my hair started breaking off and I actually got a bald patch, it was a little heart breaking because I wasn't sure it would grow back but my superb hair stylist @dfalanaartistry started treating my hair at @lewa_studio hair salon and with intensive hair care and conditioning my hair is getting back to normal. I'm going to wear my natural hair for a couple of weeks so it can gain its strength back. Thanks debs for protecting my hair even with the amount of styling and weaving I do due to the nature of my job. "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBSVjlXRO0x/

cc; lalasticlala, ijebabe, Fynetboi

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Her New Photo After Making Her Hair (photo) by MeloGistDotCom: 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
grin grin Lovely
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Her New Photo After Making Her Hair (photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
cute...
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Her New Photo After Making Her Hair (photo) by greatme2good(f): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
She have a long hair wow I really admire it. wish mine will be this long.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Her New Photo After Making Her Hair (photo) by cruzita(f): 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
hair is truly the beauty of a woman
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Her New Photo After Making Her Hair (photo) by ellahzy(f): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
we have the same kinda hair
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Her New Photo After Making Her Hair (photo) by SurefireAsoOke: 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
This one nah free ADVERT
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Her New Photo After Making Her Hair (photo) by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
mere show off.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Her New Photo After Making Her Hair (photo) by udysweet(f): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Changed my mind,won't shave mine off again,lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Her New Photo After Making Her Hair (photo) by daphid25(m): 12:30am On Feb 04, 2016
All for t bliz
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Her New Photo After Making Her Hair (photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:53am On Feb 04, 2016
All these celebs sef. All their day to day lives/activity don turn news. I wonder if dey still ve secrets undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Her New Photo After Making Her Hair (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:01am On Feb 04, 2016
I like her hair smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Her New Photo After Making Her Hair (photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 04, 2016
ellahzy:
we have the same kinda hair
pics or #iDontBelieveIt

(1) (Reply)

Wow Nicki Minaj Just Drop A New Sexy Picture With Meek Mill- See Photo / Former Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke’s Sex Video Gets Immortalized In A Movie / Rita Dominic Looking Flawless In New Makeup Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.