Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Sickle Cell Centre, Idi-araba, What Purpose? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sickle Cell Centre, Idi-araba, What Purpose? (1316 Views)

Expectant Mum Suffers Womb Rupture In Police Cell (photos) / How Effective Is Nicosan For The Treatment Of Sickle Cell ? / Marriage And The Sickle Cell Genotype Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sickle Cell Centre, Idi-araba, What Purpose? by donaremu(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2009
Yesterday, I went to the Sickle Cell Centre (Opposite LUTH) at Idi-Araba to make an inquiry about the centre’s hall.
To my surprise, a patient was being told to find help (treatment) some where else because the doctors are not available and will not be available till next week. The young one had a headache but there was no doctor or nurse to help him.
The scene got me thinking……

What is the purpose of this centre?
What if the patient situation worsens over the weekend?
What is the purpose of this centre if it can not offer help 24/7 to patient?

God help us in Nigeria,
God help our leaders to transform our health sector.
Re: Sickle Cell Centre, Idi-araba, What Purpose? by piplord1(m): 1:18am On Apr 22, 2009
IT is the tragedy of our race when centres established for good purposes a left to rot in ruins. Welcome to the corruption called NIGERIA. angry

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Oral Contraceptives Cause Abortion To Early Pregnancy? / Gymers Plsss / Uniuyo Teaching Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.