Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. (19214 Views)

25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part / Bath Spa University Novel In 25 Words / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Shabib(m): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2016
As she plunged the knife into his neck, she thought ''how could you cheat on me right on our wedding night. Die, you stupid man''
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by softwhispers: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2016
"Please", his eyes pleaded.
"Yes... yes!", she half-screamed.
Hugs.
Kisses.
Tears.
Laughter.
He knew this would last forever. Somehow, he just knew it.

--------

OYA, REPOGIRL, COME AND MARK MY WORK, PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by bartho77(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2016
Barth was torn between two choices, his phone or novel, suddenly he received a whatsapp message, ahh ! he sighed
"phone it is then".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2016
The party was going good. Soon we heard gunshots. we thought it was part of the DJ's antics. I turned right, I saw a man, his face covered in a mask. God! I heard cries, I saw blood too! he looked at me and fired a shot. That's all I remember. #riporlandoshootingvictims
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by LeonMacJames(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2016
Life wouldn't let us be together,but out of respect i left and every step i took gave my feet the pain of a thousand deaths.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by LeonMacJames(m): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2016
As my brain finally agreed with my heart,It reduced the angle of my paces then i decreed. We shall be together in death.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Audray(f): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2016
A TOUCHING STORY
There was a girl who had a dog.The girl touched the dog.Then she touched it again,another time she touched it ,then again she touched it,Soon after she touched it...Like I said it's a touching story ...
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Raymarkable(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2016
She looks so beautiful. The sun hits her naked skin.Peaceful as she sleeps. but un like snow white. she will never awake from this slumber.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by LeonMacJames(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2016
Then in the climax of a violent aura, i turned my self, retraced my steps and said. He who kills this woman kills me and i don't die easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Charlesdock(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2016
The knife pierce into his back and he looked silently into the face of his murderer - his mother had killed him
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by LeonMacJames(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2016
From the corner of my sight was a knife on a course to the heart of my beloved. Then I knew the time hath come and death was by my side
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Herculezz(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2016
..down on his knee smiling...about to propose to the love of his life...Bang! Bang!! Bang!!!...Landlord barges in....Oops...it was all a dream...
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by LeonMacJames(m): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2016
I drew my sword and grabbed her, and every strike of mine was a life lost but my murderous intent was later justified by love.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by LeonMacJames(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2016
I knew in my heart that i had become the devils tool. But i could only beg for the strength of the Lord to save me from the torment of lives i had taken.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by nosssa2kul(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2016
Holding our emotions close, we sat at opposite ends of the room, hovering in a territory that helps us drift apart. Yet another senseless conflict; but Helena is my everything.

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by PastorOluT(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2016
SammyO4real:
He closed his eyes in death and opened his eyes again to discover the other world. But now it was too late to make amends.

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2016
NEPA just brought light....and took it
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Tosynic(f): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2016
Suddenly the world seemed small, the houses looked short. He felt light weighted, then he looked down and realized that he was transparent and floating.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Ksslib(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2016
"Pls don't shoot" , he begged, "Just give me one more chance". "Too late", he replied. He shot at the empty net, the commentator screamed "goaaal".

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by tayo200(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2016
my name is pali isana. I am a skin dudu.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Oluwason(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2016
I stared, she walked passed with my bestfriend- you never know how complicated life can get till you fall in love with the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Oluwason(m): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
She said she loves me and kissed me, I couldn't stop her, though this was wrong and we both know we have no future together.

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by PastorOluT(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God who gives us victory in Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by prof800(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
"Frederick was at the balcony when he heard a knock on the door. He jumped off to escape being caught, but he fell down dead."
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by shyling(f): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Audray:
A TOUCHING STORY
There was a girl who had a dog.The girl touched the dog.Then she touched it again,another time she touched it ,then again she touched it,Soon after she touched it...Like I said it's a touching story ...
An interesting lady got me interested so interested that I because a desert seeing an ocean. Finally I met

Audray

Less than 25 words
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by shyling(f): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
As she bent down to Select ni john thomas ba erect,walahi to be sincere ke shey lo wunmi ki explore

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by JhyMedex: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Standing at D bank he stared intently n rummaged perspicaciously... The hull of the Victoria took a turn n was lost FRM Sight . Thus went his Victory...
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Frankenstein: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
"Mommy don't go." But Amara kissed her and left.

She did get back; the house is full and moody. Strangly, nobody seems to notice her.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Frankenstein: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Frankenstein: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
The Landlord's banging persisted, it's finally July 6th. Cashless and hopeless, tears rolled as he stared blankly at his family.

Then a tone, 'ALERT: Credit...'

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Audray(f): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
1.Mark smiled as he casually stepped onto the tracks,the clatter of the locomotive now close,then he yelled at it... "I am a god!"

2. Nails broken and bloodied, Joe finally stopped clawing.It was pitch dark,quiet,6ft down. "They couldn't even wait 42hrs" It whispered in mock sympathy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

****Hannah / A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) / Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.