Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. (19657 Views)

25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part / Bath Spa University Novel In 25 Words / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by africouturemag(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
ARE YOU A FASHION BLOGGER OR CAN YOU WRITE
DIY TUTORIALS?.... WILL YOU LIKE TO BE AN AUTHOR ON AFRICOUTURE MAGAZINE? PLS ADD UP ON WHATSAPP 08146181442
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Oyinprince(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
A giant sized rat trotted out as she lit the candle, her fears were dismissed. She never believed the ghosts story anyway.

5 Likes

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by hrm93: 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
The A.C didn't help the heat at all. All eyes were on him as he walked out with the gaiety of a god. Jesus! A wet patch was forming on the seat of his trouser.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by bokunrawo(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
There was love between Glory and Tunde, but tunde was a bitch, which eventually lead to the disillusionment of their relationship
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by pureIvory(f): 2:19am On Oct 13, 2015
Alero was sweating profusely, struggling with her strangler. "what do you want?" she asked amidst struggle to breathe.
"He killed my love. Now, you die!"

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Divepen1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
I entered a competition that requires that each person get at least 300 downloads to get to the next stage and I've just gotten 169 downloads. We are getting nearer to the deadline please I need your support. Here is the link....and it's free. http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10172 Thanks in advance.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by kennikazi(m): 12:55am On Oct 31, 2015
I've tried to define love for so many years. As I come inside her and my heavy breathing subsides, he whispers, "do you feel loved?".

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by slap1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
Divepen1 where's the download button on the website? I can't find it.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by johnspurgeon014(m): 1:27am On Nov 02, 2015
I never done this before. Feel like trying it.

I slept like a baby. I had a dream in which I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I walked into the kitchen. My baby boy was cooking And he had the face of the man living next door.

More is less, so forgive the volume.

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
Life must be hard. Stumbling through pay checks and wondering what god was behind it all. Leila sighed, stared at the mirror and wept.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Divepen1(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2015
slap1:
Divepen1 where's the download button on the website? I can't find it.
click on buy
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Leriebloom(f): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2015
Tyler kissed me, this was supposed to be a Truelove kiss but opening my eyes and staring into his eyes, this guy wasn't my Truelove.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Shade smoked weed and started crying. When I asked her why, she said she's looking for her head.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by whitecloth: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
I gbadun this thread baje, just today I've been trying to do things like this, kudos to you guys.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by sage1000: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
I stood at the edge of the world, watching the end of all things.
I laughed "it is good to be a god.'

2 Likes

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 05, 2015
They found their eyes starring at each other . She reached out to confront him but he is vision and hearing impaired .

3 Likes

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by whitecloth: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
The pastor shouted at the mic, voice lost and physically tired, spiritual scan shows a sin he had hide.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by whitecloth: 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
The devil pursued him at close range,
finally he fell into a pot hole,
groaning, sobbing getting deranged,
Son! Son! your bible you should have follow.

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by whitecloth: 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Cram your book, be at the academic roof. Playful in school, your grades are doom.

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by whitecloth: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
On mountain top, in the ocean below, I called on God, the voice came still and mellow, your Bible son, open it and follow.

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by whitecloth: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
I saw a floodlight, more than a zillion megawatt, just a glimpse its so bright, look! its Jesus Christ.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by whitecloth: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
This our world, the bible no more read. souls are bored, we becomes satan's bread.

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Slickest(m): 7:40am On Nov 14, 2015
John placed his index finger on the trigger, acted like he doesn't understand english, looking at his mother pleading...he smiled and...BAAM!!! John slowly went to the ground, "now he'll find peace"

5 Likes

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by whitecloth: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
Thanks to horrible marital plight,

Depressed, she made the rope tight,

the window shows the gory sight,

Nobody helped but snap and upload Mrs Bright.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by kennikazi(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2015
Sleep. It's a gift. I came to this realization when she told me she was three months late.

2 Likes

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by kennikazi(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Church. A gathering of sinners who are afraid of hell. That is why I slit her throat there, she doesn't have to be afraid anymore.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by martinsmartest(m): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Feeling the roughness of his face
As he spoke to him
Hmm,no wonder your confidence dwindles
Daniel has just told him it does not matter
Cos he has the capacity
As those thought flow through his head
He really thought of those ability he has for the ultimate morale booster
Tosan,Kay,Francess,dupe,happiness
Were some of the few names those his mind could circle
These were his body count for the past year
Buh now the only thing he could do was to feel himself with jelly in the white container
The book work has so much swallowed him
What a pity as he shook my head in sympathy for him
As he talked to the flection of the only person he could see in the mirror
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
face flushed,fist clenched. starring into the eye of the man, d murderer of my conscience. a comand nd id kill d cute baby cat.................. a good literature student wud understand what i did there, who can?
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Theomajor(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Oga yay! Oga ahn!. Those were the soft moans and gentle scream Bola kept hearing from a familiar voice. It was ekaete's the maid.
Bola found tunde, her husband on his knees face down, his palm were pressing hard into ekaete's knees. She had hit hard on the center table.
Chinese balm was needed.

4 Likes

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sybil looked towards its right and left ;before dashing towards the kitchen!"Mama Nkechi's soup don hear am today"the rat thought to itself.

2 Likes

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by RegalD(m): 12:21am On Nov 17, 2015
My heart dreamt of her. I never was able to tell how I feel. I just have to live with the fact that I LOVED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by RegalD(m): 12:27am On Nov 17, 2015
'I'm sorry' is all I have to say. 'You're forgiven' is all I want to hear; with my pains and sins no more to bear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / TRANSFORMING: The New Lycan / Mysterious Ileya Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.