Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water (24474 Views)

Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured / Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos / Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by Islie: 7:54am On Sep 29, 2015
An angry mother has bathed a 30-year-old man with hot water at Olodi Apapa area of Lagos
State, after she discovered he was dating her
15-year-old daughter.

The man, Jude Alulomo, a tanker driver, said that the hot water affected most of his body, including his private part. He was rushed to the hospital.

But, Alulomo is now threatening to sue the girl’s parents unless they allow to marry her.

The incident occurred on September 24, around 9pm, when Alulomo, who hails from Edo State, went to visit his lover.

According to Alulomo, he went to visit his girlfriend, Ashanbi, at their Oyegunle Street residence, but never knew his lover’s mother was planning to attack him. He said: “As I was waiting for Ashanbi to come out from their apartment to see me, her mother suddenly came out with hot water.

She poured it on me.

The hot water affected my jaw, down to my private part.” Alulomo vowed that it was either they allowed him to marry the girl in compensation for what he was suffering or let the law take its course.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/mother-bathes-15-year-old-daughters-lover-with-hot-water/

l
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by prettytasha(f): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2015
why will a 30 year old man date a 15 yr old girl smh....ftc o

43 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by GodwinChibuzor(m): 8:02am On Sep 29, 2015
dat woman is very wicked...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by Acekidc4(m): 8:02am On Sep 29, 2015
Choiiiiii!!!!!This is Pure Wickedness!!
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by Sweetyie(f): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2015
Must it be in ajegunle?

4 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by Godfullsam(m): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2015
Good for the guy, what is he doing with a 15yrs old girl?
Shameless driver..

73 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by amii131(f): 8:06am On Sep 29, 2015
Poor daughter sad
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 29, 2015
Ordinary hot water? What a lucky man you are, i was thinking it is hot acid! Stupid Paedophile!

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by psucc(m): 8:10am On Sep 29, 2015
im supposed use coke bath the guy.

1 Like

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2015
GodwinChibuzor:
Acekidc4:
Choiiiiii!!!!!This is Pure Wickedness!!
GodwinChibuzor:
............................ You mentioned wicked(ness)? Wait until a 30 years old driver start fiddling and messing with your 15 year old daughter.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by hazukah: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2015
what a useless woman

1 Like

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by realtestament(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2015
Only hot water angry angry

#serves d yeye man rite tongue

10 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by hazukah: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2015
Do you know that some girls mature so faster that even at 15 they already looking 25?. Moreover,from the condition the guy gave,it shows that he has the intention of marring her。age na number

5 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by Creamz(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2015
Hehehehe....laughing the man who wants fresh p***sy...but the woman should have known that if its not this man(Jude) it will be another man maybe a Joseph or Emmanuel. The problem is not with the man but your daughter. She needs to have a real talk with the 15yr old

8 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by worlexy(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2015
The last time I checked, decapitation is not the cure for headache. Why didn't the mother invite the man for a dialogue in a reasonable way? Why didn't she talk to her daughter about the dangers of dating a man at that age? why did she resolve to jungle justice SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by wildchild1: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2015
perfect,yeye old man

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4

2 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by LieDetector(m): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2015
T
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by freecocoa(f): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2015
grin grin grin

Well, I don't support violence but walai, these child defilers need to be dealt with and the girl sef, the woman should talk to her daughter on the dangers of the path she seems to have taken, she should be able to say no to the man.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by Swagk101(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
The hot water affected my jaw, down to my private part.” Alulomo vowed that it was either they allowed him to marry the girl in compensation for what he was suffering or let the law take its course.
See sharp guy grin grin
Come to think of it, 30-15...so many guys wan dey put small pikin 4 house, it could be due to d tightness of d kpekus tho cool

1 Like

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by adepiero: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
You got served what you deserve! And as for the mother better to do same to her promiscuous daughter or else she'll keep pouring hot water on everybody that comes looking for her undecided

6 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by chingydaboss(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Serves him right..
Nd wat maks him think he would win the case..

Common sense nt common

2 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by Sijo01(f): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Serves him right

3 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by scribble: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
See what sanusi has caused

3 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by ndaman25: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
gobe

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by seunlayi(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
See the options - let her marry him or face the law grin grin grin, sharp man with sharp ideas

1 Like

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by MrScript(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Shameless man.. If na me na acid I o use.. Yerima and Sanusi

3 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by Swagt101(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2015
hazukah:
what a useless woman
Paedophile sighted cool

21 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by maxiuc(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2015
Law take which course look at this fool bcus sanusi did his own and went scot free now you won try ur own nansense na God katch you
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2015
modelmike7:
............................ You mentioned wicked(ness)? Wait until a 30 years old driver start fiddling and messing with your 15 year old daughter.
you dey mind them?
she's so nice for using hot water sef
mtchew angry

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) / Aondover Ikyenge Asemah: Missing Driver In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.