Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water (24476 Views)

Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured / Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos / Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by scholarosisi(f): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
The woman over nice , if na me I won't say what I will do here. Some men don't have conscience.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by honeybeck(f): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
she is too kind

2 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by EreluY(f): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
[size=16pt]This idiot is a paedophile that should be investigated and if found to have been sexually active with the 15 year old, who essentially is a minor, should be jailed. He clearly doesn't seem to know the gravity of what he's done.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by lawrenceunaa: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
The tank driver much be a Muslim. abi he think say na everyone support this useless child marriage.

Ntoo tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by daddysprincess(f): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
15 and 30. Na wa for the man oh and the girlself if she wanted to have boyfriend why not her mAte or someone a bit older
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by chinwemichael: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
na holy bath to wash out the inpurities
Re: Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water by FelixGodwin: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
HELLO FELLOWS 
I've gots something for all ,,, Thank me letter !! 
Do you know you can buy any Nigerian used car with 6 months guarantee and well inspected with a good mechanic b4 purchase ? Yes for real !!!!  So you have nothing to fear anymore buying a Nigerian used car .. For detail click on the link below 

https://www.nairaland.com/2507950/click-here-buy-nigerian-use

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's not all palls !! Check this out !!! Biggest cars for biggest Boss @ a very affordable price with also 6 months guarantee WOW YOU SAY !!!!! Yeah we are just getting started 

Click the link for more !!! 

https://www.nairaland.com/2473399/biggest-cars-biggest-boss

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you a Toyota Camry 2007 to 2010 lover ? This is for you !!!! 
Do you can also buy one from us at a cool price and also with 6 months guarantee ,,
YES FOR REAL !!!! 

https://www.nairaland.com/2486670/promo-tok-9ja-used-toyota 

If this is what you are looking for try this !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘₦20,000 To Transport AK-47, ₦5,000 For Ammunition In The North West / Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter / Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.