Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

How Much Do You Spend Averagely Per Month As An Undergraduate ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Do You Spend Averagely Per Month As An Undergraduate ? (1204 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? / Why You Must Avoid Carryovers At All Cost As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Spend Averagely Per Month As An Undergraduate ? by Dharey55(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2015
Undergraduates in the room,let's know how much you spend monthly, let me start with myself, am a 300l student of uniben,i must confess expenses in school is pretty much harder than what i thought it will be.

When I was in 100L,i was receiving averagely #8,000 per month, sometimes i spend 7k and still have about 1k into the next month,on entering into the 200l, my monthly allowance was increased to #11,000 but what i noticed is that i barely have anything left in my acct into the next month, this left me wondering if there is a direct relationship btw one's level and expenditure (I.e increase in level equals increase in expenditure)

Below are the outline of my budget expenditure 1.Food (#6000) 2.Materials,stationaries and photocopies (#2000 ) 3.Miscellenous expenses like buying of recharge cards, shuttle fees, fellowship offerings, data subscription etc (#3000)

Now over to you guys, how much do you spend averagely every month in school, graduates can also give their own comments, i believe this will go a long way in helping freshers /newly admitted students, undergraduates and even parents in terms of what they should give to their children and how students should maximize the little they have

Note :i don't have a girlfriend yet,my expenses could have been #25,000.... God bless our huzzles !

pls mods, i will glad if you can help me push this to the front page, thanks.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Averagely Per Month As An Undergraduate ? by silverprince413(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2015
As an undergraduate
Below are the outline of my budget
expenditure
1.Food (as much as #15000 cause i do eat @ eateries)
2.Materials,stationaries and photocopies
(#3000 )
3.Miscellenous expenses like
buying of recharge cards, data subscription etc
(#6000 above)
Others are: cloth,drinking,girlfriends,etc

monthly allowance not specific
Re: How Much Do You Spend Averagely Per Month As An Undergraduate ? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2015
5k or less.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Averagely Per Month As An Undergraduate ? by HighIQ(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2015
following
Re: How Much Do You Spend Averagely Per Month As An Undergraduate ? by MindHacker9009(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
How much do you spend monthly now as an undergraduate.

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Weekend Part Time Admission Application Form Out For 2015/2016 / A New University Has Been Established In Edo State By The State Government / Esut, Wes Wahala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.