Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) (32710 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slays In Denim Outfit With Off-White Belt / Juliet Ibrahim Vs Eudoxie Yao : Who Rocked This Outfit Better? / Mercy Aigbe Vs Linda Ikeji:Who Rocked The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
ok .
funny girl grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
M4gunners:
Any of them that we agree to give me pkomor will get my vote.
so for you, it's all about pkomor! Are you a dog?
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
go and get your vaseline and keep mastu rbating to Ebube's pic, no one is stopping you, poor pervy churchrat.

look at this pig, I can feed your whole family till you grow old.
public toilet, keep on infecting every ,tom, diick n harry that comes your way with stds . you envious of em cos of 100s of guys you sleep with you still wear rags. you're as useless as a used tissue paper.

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
funny girl grin
dnt call me dat,after dissing meshocked

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
dnt call me dat,after dissing meshocked
I didn't diss you o. Bye let me face that idiotic primeministerr
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
are you classy?
. . . . noh, Am classroom.
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
I didn't diss you o. Bye let me face that idiotic primeministerr
lollllll,na d same boat two of una dey.
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

look at this pig, I can feed your whole family till you grow old.
public toilet, keep on infecting every ,tom, diick n harry that comes your way with stds . you envious of em cos of 100s of guys you sleep with you still wear rags. you're as useless as a used tissue paper.
feed who? Have you fed yourself? You who is dying over an overused celebrity who would not ever consider you in her life time for even a one night stand is calling me names undecided u are pathetic!
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by mustiiz(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
stefanweeks:
tonto dike

Kaiii.... If we con talk say u no get senxe now u go dey vex. U see tonto dike for dia.. Rada rada oshiii
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lollllll,na d same boat two of una dey.
grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by mustiiz(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Behira:
Lovin Ebube to the moon and back kiss

Behira my good fwend
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by samscholes: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
They both look hot! It doesn't change the fact that they are hoes thou undecided
it does not change the fact that they are hundred times better than you,why are you beefing them for no reason,well its poor people that normally reason the way you did.beefing people that can transform your life.

3 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
samscholes:
it does not change the fact that they are hundred times better than you,why are you beefing them for no reason,well its poor people that normally reason the way you did.beefing people that can transform your life.
sharrap dia
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
feed who? Have you fed yourself? You who is dying over an overused celebrity who would not ever consider you in her life time for even a one night stand is calling me names undecided u are pathetic!

I CAN FEED YOU N YOUR WHOLE FAMILY TILL YOU GROW OLD #FACT.
go and hide in shame, when clean n classy gurls display their assets, product of rape. cheap dirty low life whorre. fvck a thousand men you still can't get close their standard. public toilet. look what frustration is doing to you.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

I CAN FEED YOU N YOUR WHOLE FAMILY TILL YOU GROW OLD #FACT.
go and hide in shame, when clean n classy gurls display their assets, product of rape. cheap dirty low life whorre. fvck a thousand men you still can't get close their standard. public toilet. look what frustration is doing to you.
YOU CANT EVEN FEED YOURSELF #FACT it's very easy to detect a poor church rat on social media, YOU primeminister wannabe is one. Keep crushing on Ebube, she will never know of your existence, keep servicing to her pictures till the top skin of your useless dicck peels off undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by samscholes: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
sharrap dia
gerrarahia i don't have anything against you but wat was the basis fot that crazy judgement.judge not so that ye may not be judged
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
samscholes:
gerrarahia i don't have anything against you but wat was the basis fot that crazy judgement.judge not so that ye may not be judged
buzz off lika a bee undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by tociano009(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
They both look hot! It doesn't change the fact that they are hoes thou undecided
holy mary
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by samscholes: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
sharrap dia
gerrarahia i av nothing against you but what was the basis for that bizzare judgement you made.Judge not so that ye may not be judged.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by babysophie(f): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
Rukky Sandy rocks it better for m
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by M4gunners: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
so for you, it's all about pkomor! Are you a dog?
So you want me to spend my MGB on people who are busy given the pkomor to my fellow Man when i know i can also do it better abi?
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
YOU CANT EVEN FEED YOURSELF #FACT it's very easy to detect a poor church rat on social media, YOU primeminister wannabe is one. Keep crushing on Ebube, she will never know of your existence, keep servicing to her pictures till the top skin of your useless dicck peels off undecided

fact is Am way outta your league, replying your moronic comment was a mistake. cheap dirty broke axx whores like you are always frustrated. from this moment I'd ignore you. #publicToilet.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

fact is Am way outta your league, replying your moronic comment was a mistake. cheap dirty broke axx whores like you are always frustrated. from this moment I'd ignore you. #publicToilet.
poor church rat who wishes to screw Ebube grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by samscholes: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
N
firstEVA:
buzz off lika a bee undecided
na jealousy dey worry you,fake ass clown

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Godmother(f): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
They both look hot, don't know who to pick. I love the sassiness Rukky portrayed with her outfit and Ebuba's simplicity and hairstyle.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by ademoladeji(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lanceslot:
Really
You no well oooooooooooo
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by butanep(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
wrestlers undecided

Thank you
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
It doesn't change the fact that they are both TV poison for one thing, and this rukky sandals looks like someone dat enjoys being raped, I don't knw why I think dat...
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Bibyken(f): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
the both rock!
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by PasNina(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
All hail the Judge cum Saint.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by MrWisdom(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
How does this crap concern me?
#TouchesMyBaldHead[b]How does this crap concern me?
#TouchesMyBaldHead[/b]How does this crap concern me?
#TouchesMyBaldHead
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by MrWisdom(m): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
How does this crap concern me?
#TouchesMyBaldHead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) / Toyin Abraham And Her Son, Ireoluwa Shine In New Photo / Nkem Owoh A.k.a Osufia Is In Big Trouble:: He May Likely Go To Jail If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.