Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,967 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) (32701 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slays In Denim Outfit With Off-White Belt / Juliet Ibrahim Vs Eudoxie Yao : Who Rocked This Outfit Better? / Mercy Aigbe Vs Linda Ikeji:Who Rocked The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lollll who pour them hot water?
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by jrupa(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Always Always... EBUBE.

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
They both look hot! It doesn't change the fact that they are hoe's thou undecided
please define hoe,let see if you are left out.

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
drizslim:
I Will Comment After Church Service. . Meanwhile Is it Ebube Or A"boo"Bae?
see your life,weytin u dey here wen pastor dey preach
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
stefanweeks:
tonto dike
u see tonto there?
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by lordstarex(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Pls is Ebube married? I so much luv dis gal.
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
please define hoe,let see if you are left out.
shut the fvck up. U are doesn't mean I am.
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
lordstarex:
Pls is Ebube married? I so much luv dis gal.
yea every guy loves her, that's why she has dated almost every celebrity, she isn't married, you can try your luck
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
shut the fvck up. U are doesn't mean I am.
it is well known that does who point fingers at others have four figures unkowningly pointing at them baby,u sound so pained....

3 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
it is well known that does who point fingers at others have four figures unkowningly pointing at them baby,u sound so pained....
just a sound?
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
yea every guy loves her, that's why she has dated almost every celebrity, she isn't married, you can try your luck
i can now understand why you are so so pained...

She dated your celebrity crushshockedcheesy

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
just a sound?
wink
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i can now understand why you are so so pained...

She dated your celebrity crushshockedcheesy
u can keep licking her asss, hopefully u'll get to wear her fart as perf.
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Lanceslot(m): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
ademoladeji:
[size=16pt]Ruka[/size] of (curse)!!!
Really
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
u can keep licking her asss, hopefully u'll get to wear her fart as perf.
it ovious you dnt even know what ass licking means,keep hating on someone that dnt give a dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm abt ur opinion of her.

4 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by femi4: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
They both look hot! It doesn't change the fact that they are hoes thou undecided
Festival indeed
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
it ovious you dnt even know what ass licking means,keep hating on someone that dnt give a dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm abt ur opinion of her.
and she gives a damm about yours? By the way it's obvious not ovious, semi dunce undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
and she cares about yours? By the way it's obvious not ovious, semi dunce undecided
see who is talking,should i start going through your posts? Sori bt u are the dunce here, any rational thinking human will simply patch the missing lines,knowing fully well as humans we are prone to mistakes,incase you dnt know that was simply a typo or should i call it over sight

Little wonder you are hating on someone that doesnt give a fvck about you.

3 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
see who is talking,should i start going through your posts? Sori bt u are the dunce here, any rational thinking human will simply patch the missing lines,knowing fully well as humans we are prone to mistakes,incase you dnt know that was simply a typo or should i call it over sight

Little wonder you are hating on someone that doesnt give a fvck about you.
you can call it an under sight, it doesn't change your dunce status.
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
They both look hot! It doesn't change the fact that they are hoes thou undecided
mgbeke , they are way outta your league. #stophating.

3 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ebube always hot like 'fvck'..

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
you can call it an under sight, it doesn't change your dunce status.
ok festival.
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

mgbeke , they are way outta your league. #stophating.
sharrap dia!
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
ok festival.
ran out of words? Festival like seriously?
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
sharrap dia!
just like an empty barrel, your stupidity makes the most sound.
local biitch..

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
butanep:
Who are they?

Are they footballers or TV presenter?

wrestlers undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

just like an empty barrel, your stupidity makes the most sound.
local bItch..
go and get your vaseline and keep mastu rbating to Ebube's pic, no one is stopping you, poor pervy churchrat.
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
ran out of words? Festival like seriously?

To answer your question,no,just decided to end it since your brain seem dormant.,

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . just like an empty barrel, your stupidity makes the most sound. . . . . local biitch..
are you classy?
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:

To answer your question,no,just decided to end it since your brain seem dormant.,
then you ended it with festival, lol grin choi I no fit laugh o. Ur sharp brain came up with festival, lol. U be mumu grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by M4gunners: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
Any of them that we agree to give me pkomor will get my vote.
Re: Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
then you ended it with festival, lol grin choi I no fit laugh o. Ur sharp brain came up with festival, lol. U be mumu grin
ok .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This / Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos / Don Jazzy Warns Those Asking When He Will Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.