Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

A Rheotorical Queation That Need And Urgent Answer "LIFE AFTER DEATH" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Rheotorical Queation That Need And Urgent Answer "LIFE AFTER DEATH" (682 Views)

Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death / Life After Wedding (belina Season 2) Episode 13 / What Happens After Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Rheotorical Queation That Need And Urgent Answer "LIFE AFTER DEATH" by tblackE61(m): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2015
Please take your time to read this carefully and help share after reading! God bless you #amen

A lot of people live a very fulfilled and intresting life forgetting that one day they will die and go to another world tag "life after death"

I wonder how the experience is going to be
I wonna who will smile
I wonder who will cry
I wonder who will miss me
I wonder what life after death looks like

When am gone, am sure it's definetly gonna be a bueatifull and sadden experience leaving this sinfull and intresting world for another unknown world! I hope I could know how life after death is, I have lost wonderful friends who died on the sojourn to make it life, I just wonder where they are now, I asked myself, what are they doing right now? I asked myself if there is any other life after death? I guess am confused! I guess am too inquistive ! Can someone please open my eyes on this issues! Please come to my rescue! or I guess am not the only one in the dark on this issue! What exactly is happening? Is anybody on the same page with me? Please can someone say something! Will life after death be interesting or sadden? Lots of phylosophocal, theoretical, scientific and religious nations . Oh! I wonder what day, month and year will I leave this world. Let it be known to whoever is reading this sadden short article that today being September 28th 2015 at exactly 11.30pm i shed tears writting this exuberant article on my mobile phone thinking about that very good day i will leave this world for good, how my life will be after death, knowing that one day I will die, knowing that one day I will leave my love ones, knowing that one day I will become history ! This is myopic, this is lugribious, I wish I could just see the blury part of life, i wish somebody could make me understand better why people die young, i wish i could understand the ironical part of life, I wish I could just stay young for ever, but it seems to be imposibble, death is inevetiable that is why I reason ahead of death.