Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

I Jumped On Wizkid's Ojuelegba Beat... Listen, Criticize, Correct And Advice... - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / I Jumped On Wizkid's Ojuelegba Beat... Listen, Criticize, Correct And Advice... (484 Views)

New Music (listen): Memo In 'my Baby' / Seriously You Need To Listen To This Track!!! / Download, Listen And Rate The Song MORE & MORE, Music By CPA Ft Rizzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Jumped On Wizkid's Ojuelegba Beat... Listen, Criticize, Correct And Advice... by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2015
Wadup Nairalanders.... Av never been an active member of the music section of NL even though I'm an upcoming artist but I decided to bring this to the table of the music Lords here on NL to disect, critise, correct and advice me where necessary..... Its my first eish so don't be too mean..... The chorus seems kinda too empty for me but I didn't want the producer to feel bad hence I let it slide.....
HERE'S THE LINK
"THE STREETS.... iLex ft. AY-SLY" @ http://www.datafilehost.com/d/c7764ad0
Re: I Jumped On Wizkid's Ojuelegba Beat... Listen, Criticize, Correct And Advice... by waleyp(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
We shall download it. And i want you to download a song too by my home boy its a shakiti bobo cover. Shey you ready?
Re: I Jumped On Wizkid's Ojuelegba Beat... Listen, Criticize, Correct And Advice... by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
waleyp:
We shall download it. And i want you to download a song too by my home boy its a shakiti bobo cover. Shey you ready?
yes sure
Re: I Jumped On Wizkid's Ojuelegba Beat... Listen, Criticize, Correct And Advice... by waleyp(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Men am trying to copy the link here but I don't know what's wrong with my phone. If u on WhatsApp I can send u the link
Re: I Jumped On Wizkid's Ojuelegba Beat... Listen, Criticize, Correct And Advice... by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
waleyp:
Men am trying to copy the link here but I don't know what's wrong with my phone. If u on WhatsApp I can send u the link
08115468299 (whatsapp)
Re: I Jumped On Wizkid's Ojuelegba Beat... Listen, Criticize, Correct And Advice... by waleyp(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ok. I will message you

(1) (Reply)

PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!! / Studio Bonanza Season / Need Feed Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.