Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

OMG!! Viral Scariest Humans I Dare Anyone Has Ever Seen Before-warning GRAPHICS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!! Viral Scariest Humans I Dare Anyone Has Ever Seen Before-warning GRAPHICS (2656 Views)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos / Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro / Pictures Of The Craziest Festival On Earth:"the Burning Man".(warning GRAPHICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!! Viral Scariest Humans I Dare Anyone Has Ever Seen Before-warning GRAPHICS by nairaroot1: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
Walk on the wild side: Horns, extreme piercings and leopard inkings take centre stage at Ecuador tattoo convention

Visitors take body modification and tattoos to the next level at the Quito Tattoo Convention in Ecuador
The convention was attended by several 'big names', including Vampire Woman and The Chequered Man

Fans of tattoos and extreme body modification descended on the capital of Ecuador this weekend for the annual Quito Tattoo Convention.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE STORY AND VIEW MORE PHOTOS [url][/url] http://www.nairaroot.com/extreme-body-modification-never-seen-before/#.VgqMfciL3IU

Re: OMG!! Viral Scariest Humans I Dare Anyone Has Ever Seen Before-warning GRAPHICS by faith551(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Which colour of graphic and scary??, all I see are goats living in shadows
Re: OMG!! Viral Scariest Humans I Dare Anyone Has Ever Seen Before-warning GRAPHICS by nairaroot1: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
faith551:
Which colour of graphic and scary??, all I see are goats living in shadows

Dare if you've seen a thing like this and if you won't run without looking back if she stretches out to you for a warm hug.
Re: OMG!! Viral Scariest Humans I Dare Anyone Has Ever Seen Before-warning GRAPHICS by faith551(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
nairaroot1:

Dare if you've seen a thing like this and if you won't run without looking back if she stretches out to you for a warm hug.

Come on, I've come across much worse, the lady with the most piercing, the guy with folked tongue. What's scary about them, I'll rather be scared of pretty ladies that fly at night
Re: OMG!! Viral Scariest Humans I Dare Anyone Has Ever Seen Before-warning GRAPHICS by kolinton1: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
faith551:

Come on, I've come across much worse, the lady with the most piercing, the guy with folked tongue. What's scary about them, I'll rather be scared of pretty ladies that fly at night

Man!! If you ain't scared of people like this, then I should be scared of you, you must be a "kalishikah".
Re: OMG!! Viral Scariest Humans I Dare Anyone Has Ever Seen Before-warning GRAPHICS by faith551(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
kolinton1:

Man!! If you ain't scared of people like this, then I should be scared of you, you must be a "kalishikah".

I dnt think so, there's really nothing to fear, just a bunch of crazy ppl just trying to look like what they are not, it's just like wearing a Halloween costume.
Re: OMG!! Viral Scariest Humans I Dare Anyone Has Ever Seen Before-warning GRAPHICS by shegowill: 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
These people are nothing but animal living in human skin. They look so irritating. Most especially if you see there other pictures. Disgusting set of people.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Sam Dede Set To Release A New Movie / “why I’m Still Single” – 43-year-old Actress Rita Dominic Finally Opens Up / I Got Your Back, No One Will Ever Touch You Again Tekno- Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.