Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro (38801 Views)

Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' / Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? / ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Eventoned: 4:57pm On May 03, 2017
Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin has revealed on his instagram account that the scariest day of his life was March 19, 2015. The day he proposed to his estranged wife, Lilian Esoro.

"The Scariest Day of my life was 19th March 2015 #relate. Thank You LORD For Another day and for Love will Always Win"

http://ovoko.com.ng/scarest-moment-life-day-proposed-lilian-esoro-ubi-franklin/

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Afonjashapmouth: 4:59pm On May 03, 2017
Now we no go hear word, so im supposed to be scared of refusal from a lady I am dating and knows fully well plus her eagerness U sha won blow today and the space has been booked

17 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by goldbim(f): 5:04pm On May 03, 2017
Pullover,franklin!today is strictly for BankyW and Adesua grin grin.don't come and pollute it with your on and off confused status jor...

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by rebirthiix: 5:05pm On May 03, 2017
U dont mean it

27 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by maryjan8(f): 5:10pm On May 03, 2017
Nice
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Mtoluwase(m): 5:24pm On May 03, 2017
kiss
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by TINALETC3(f): 6:01pm On May 03, 2017
Am nt undastanding ooooo , scariest ,

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 03, 2017
angry
Hahahahaha...it's now the scariest day

Because

Every day is a nightmare to him now grin

Lillian dumping him still seems like a horror movie to my man
grin grin

I dedicate this post to the next big celebrity couple to breakup in the future;
Banky & Adesua
Arrogant Playboy vs Know-it-all, Better-than-them-all Goddess.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by slapandfall(m): 6:02pm On May 03, 2017
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by bobbyluis(m): 6:02pm On May 03, 2017
ubi rest abeg...today is for banky and adesua jare

12 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by iamademorlar(m): 6:02pm On May 03, 2017
Mr Franklin izza konfuzed being tryna wanna b relevant

Scared kor fear ni.. Abi we should go n fry cashew?

7 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Pavore9: 6:02pm On May 03, 2017
This guy should go for therapy and spare us some "confessions"! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Hades2016(m): 6:02pm On May 03, 2017
Enough of this bullshit already ,make person rest angry ....

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by martineverest(m): 6:02pm On May 03, 2017
naija yeyebrities fooling demselves with break ups on social media

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by teamsynergy: 6:03pm On May 03, 2017
this guy never move on... I really feel for him

6 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by madjune(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2017
That was the day you ignored your inner spirit's voice.

Now, you see your life?

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Esepayne(f): 6:03pm On May 03, 2017
still feel sorry for him

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by driand(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2017
Please don't come and involve us,

We ain't interested in ur confused life

Now you be like grin

28 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by bettercreature(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2017
iamademorlar:
Mr Franklin izza konfuzed being tryna wanna b relevant

Scared kor fear ni.. Abi we should go n fry cashew?
Dont mind him! getting scared indeed after 2000 rounds of sex

7 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Blitz888(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2017
Another needless post...
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by martineverest(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2017
after the lady caught u red handed frolicking with side chicks few days to the marriage.

I blame lilian for later going ahead with d marriage

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Olasco93: 6:04pm On May 03, 2017
You wan pour sansa for person garri with your past mistake. Park well.
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Lemonade01(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2017
This guy just can't get over Lilian abi na Midean. Time to move on bra, chic just doesn't careundecided

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by thingsyoudo123(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2017
Some ppl can like to use anoda psn shine to do dia "welcome back"... Franklin go and sleep ooooo

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by SeniorZato(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2017
Small boy way no fit manage woman

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Prince16: 6:05pm On May 03, 2017
Seriously?
And d end result?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Justuceleague2: 6:06pm On May 03, 2017
Dey Bobo me, you hear?
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by driand(m): 6:06pm On May 03, 2017
Wen u wer hitting the punnay did you tell us?

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow / Turned Down An African Singer That Made A Song With Ed Sheeran – American Model / Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.