Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb (22809 Views)

Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus / Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m / My Boobz R 3times Bigger So Stop Showing Up (19yrold Girl Challenges Cossy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by emmanuel2015: 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Noblethony:
This police officer na big fool ooo,Naija police and their stupidity.
attention moderator
Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by Naff24(f): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
seunlayi:
I have heard, i know EFCC is referring to me
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes of course, they will never listen, you advise them to stop they will label you a hater, when they get robbed they accused their haters and that poor woman in their village.

What a shame!.
Most of them are STUPID, including my friend's wife who posts bedroom pictures.

I can describe their 1 bedroom apartment in NIGERIA from ITALY.

She posts herself bathing her baby, FAMILY Dinning pictures. Herself opening the refrigerator.
And so many more.
It's like she's doing PROMO.

I dumped the LADY she recommended to me for marriage, when I discovered that they are birds of same feathers. They were roommates in the University.

1 Like

Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by IYANGBALI: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
Who puted this on front page?I doesn't know why people doesn't know what to put on front page,mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by joseph1832(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
Segadem:
I'm yet to see Mike Adenuga , Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote or these big men to show off their belongings but all these accidental celebs will show-off their singlet,pants,bra,toothbrush just to oppress others.
may God deliver them.
Why should they? They have class and sense. Remember, class is something you can't buy in the market.

No matter how rich a poor man gets, he still remains poor because his mentality can not grow overnight.

Our celebs are just outrightly poor folks with poor mentality from classless backgrounds, its funny that their supposed 'show off' is merely done to keep up appearance and fulfill the publicity stunt to remain relevant in the industry.

1 Like

Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by plaetton: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
Silly Nairaland moderators should take special note.

They turned Nairaland front page into a big joke with their vainglorious displays of celebrity pics doing this or showing that.

1 Like

Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
Airforce1:
that police office is a clown grin

I tell you...
imagine FBI, CIA or NYPD telling that to their numerous celebrities... SMH
Nigerian Police just do your job, even them showing it is a way to track them real time
Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by IVORY2009(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
Airforce1:
that police office is a clown grin

I hope u will not do so too, otherwise "Kidnapping" things... grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by neocortex: 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Clown police man.
It is more like , we can't do our job
so protect yourself.

1 Like

Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by Sappyman(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
A big risk and they should know it is a give away to kidnappers.
Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by OAMMB(f): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
tell that to dino melaye

1 Like

Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by AmakaDNBStories(f): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hmmm. So is it not the job of the police to protect the citizens?
Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by Alezy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sweetyie:
Tell them oh, especially Kcee n Co.
new look toh bad
Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by walozanga(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jobless policeman...
Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by HRich(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
I'm begining to think Nigerian police are jealous of peoples success, simply because they hardly become successful because of their criminality.

1 Like

Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by walozanga(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Most of them are STUPID, including my friend's wife who posts bedroom pictures.

I can describe their 1 bedroom apartment in NIGERIA from ITALY.

She posts herself bathing her baby, FAMILY Dinning pictures. Herself opening the refrigerator.
And so many more.
It's like she's doing PROMO.

I dumped the LADY she recommended to me for marriage, when I discovered that they are birds of same feathers. They were roommates in the University.

Who we go ask?
is ur friends wife a celeb?
Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by klax(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
Police pls don't warn them by the armed robbery and kidnappers descent on them they will understand. Some of these idiots were born raised and fed in a thatch mud house instead for them to use their stinky dead brain they are busy flaunting cash, cars etc

Police pls don't warn them, buhari is in power now more cash for the politician for kidnappers or armed robber anylonger the next target is celebrity mark my word down. When a small boy allow his silliness to overblown the roof he would sleep roofless. Some clown here now will say is their money yes is their money but God will punish anyone who come here to post any sympathetic thread when anyone of them get hacked down I will call thunder on that person that day. Goats they lost senses and wisdom wanna be America those who lost their senses then in America where are they now wrecked, bankrupted, now some of them are now on weekly dole.

Thunder will fire anyone that warn them again.
Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by walozanga(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Why should they? They have class and sense. Remember, class is something you can't buy in the market.

No matter how rich a poor man gets, he still remains poor because his mentality can not grow overnight.

Our celebs are just outrightly poor folks with poor mentality from classless backgrounds, its funny that their supposed 'show off' is merely done to keep up appearance and fulfill the publicity stunt to remain relevant in the industry.

GO AND WATCH MTV CRIBS

1 Like

Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by Bollinger(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes of course, they will never listen, you advise them to stop they will label you a hater, when they get robbed they accused their haters and that poor woman in their village.

What a shame!.

Look who's talking. Answer me this? Do you have facebook? most likely yes. So, what's the difference? I bet if you had their kind of wealth you'll do 10 time worse.
Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by 190theclown: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
admax:
STOP Extorting money from Motorist - Nigerians Warns Police Officers!
grin grin
Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
joseph1832:

U are CEREBRAL.
U are very thoughtful.
Make sure you marry a virgin, ok
Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by Iyoma2(f): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
Tell them oh, not when they kidnap them they will be shouting police, police. if they know how useless those wealth are, they will not even mention One not to talk of showing them on d media. how much was Abacha able to carry along or how much did Michael jackson carried along? vanity vanity vanity.
Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by walozanga(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Even worse is showing off stuff you dont have
When the robbers come calling watchu gonna tell them? undecided

You be thief?
Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by walozanga(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Segadem:
I'm yet to see Mike Adenuga , Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote or these big men to show off their belongings but all these accidental celebs will show-off their singlet,pants,bra,toothbrush just to oppress others.
may God deliver them.

BUT YOU SAW AISHA BUHARIS WRISTWATCH.. GO AND CUT OFF HER HAND
Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
walozanga:

You be thief?

Why nah?
Na advice I dey give Mr. Man
Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by walozanga(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
joseph1832:

What a shame!.

Weytin bring village inside this one.. The police must protect lifes and properties that's their job not feeding us crap.

1 Like

Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by walozanga(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Why nah?
Na advice I dey give Mr. Man

No vex.. The way u drop am... I come being dey reason u oooh.
Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by opineflu(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
Police nd their yeye Excuse.....just do ur jobS...
Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by walozanga(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
klax:
Police pls don't warn them by the armed robbery and kidnappers descent on them they will understand. Some of these idiots were born raised and fed in a thatch mud house instead for them to use their stinky dead brain they are busy flaunting cash, cars etc

Police pls don't warn them, buhari is in power now more cash for the politician for kidnappers or armed robber anylonger the next target is celebrity mark my word down. When a small boy allow his silliness to overblown the roof he would sleep roofless. Some clown here now will say is their money yes is their money but God will punish anyone who come here to post any sympathetic thread when anyone of them get hacked down I will call thunder on that person that day. Goats they lost senses and wisdom wanna be America those who lost their senses then in America where are they now wrecked, bankrupted, now some of them are now on weekly dole.

Thunder will fire anyone that warn them again.

Wen the rich display their wealth poor people always cry. U better start working hard cos those people u are crying for are made already

1 Like

Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by nike4love: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
grin if a police man see s two nigerians fighting bec of money, his first question will be "where is the money "
Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by keandre: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Urine:
Nigerians and celebs? Are celebs not Nigerians?

ya,celebs are nigerians, just negodu,see wetin u de talk
Re: Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
osaslord500:
Watin consign police with celebrity show off?

Some people are just allowing poverty and envy overcloud their judgement!!
No be only consign naa consignment u go see. Let dem kontinue by d time robber visit dem or kidnap dem they ll knw. Moronic pple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Weds Thin Tall Tony In New Movie (Photos) / A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago / Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.