Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry (1765 Views)

To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Ways To Cool An Angry Wife / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by richyblink1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
Had a little "we no go gree" with my better half yesterday morning which led to both of us leaving for work unhappy. Was suprised to come back home in the evening to meet my better half eating and licking her fingers comfortably without bothering to know why I am running late as we usually wait for each other during dinner.
She managed to say "honey welcome" I said thank you. I proceeded to the shower then to the kitchen to fix myself a meal. After meals she faced her phone while I married the TV till today morning that we left for work.

Had to get her lunch and take it to her office just to see her face and ensure it's same sweet, loving and caring woman I married that's showing me signs and wonders. She was full of smiles as she collected the lunch.

Women in the house, do you guys actually go this far when things don't go your way?
Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by Hazardd(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by meimoks(f): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by DeHero1: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by Etetejake(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
undecidedI think its time I follow suit

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by HFOG(f): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
Don't mind us. Once in a while we hold grievances too long but as we mature we get less touchy. Pls do whatever it takes to cheer the wife of your youth. Would be worth it I tell you. Always remember: happy wife, happy life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
Some people are very forgiving, some others aren't. Some people need an apology first.
What was the argument about?
Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by richyblink1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
HFOG:
Don't mind us. Once in a while we hold grievances too long but as we mature we get less touchy. Pls do whatever it takes to cheer the wife of your youth. Would be worth it I tell you. Always remember: happy wife, happy life.

Don't you think happy husband will equally equate a happy home?
Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by richyblink1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mindfulness:
Some people are very forgiving, some others aren't. Some people need an apology first.
What was the argument about?

Nothing really, she wanted me to shift grounds on a party issue whereas she unwilling to do same
Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
richyblink1:

Nothing really, she wanted me to shift grounds on a party issue whereas she unwilling to do same

Obviously the matter is important to her for some reason or maybe you said something that hurt her. Talk to her!
Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by richyblink1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
HFOG:

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by HFOG(f): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
richyblink1:

I do sir.
Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by Kimoni: 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lol...this sounds so familiar.

With age and maturity, she will drop this habit but you can hasten it by constantly telling her how much you are displeased when she behaves like that.
Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by KanwuliaJara: 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
The best is yet to come o. Una go soon taya ke! cheesy
I don't have time for malice, neither does my husband. We nor dey "beef" and drag the matter.

Who get time? undecided
I ran late on purpose yesterday and my husband decided to "burn up my phone"!
I ignored all his calls of course!
Na who beg am? undecided

I got home and explained to him why just for courtesy! He just waka go im room jeje. Did he get mad? No. For wetin na? undecided

I don't ask him why he runs early or late from work either.

He did not forget to wake me up this morning on his way out.

Life is about moving on. SIMPLE. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by teddybear007(f): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
I love u so much Op, if nt for anything d way u addressed her in ur post. Ur type of man is rare to find and pls dnt mind us we women, we can go any length to voice our opinion. I sense ur marriage is still young and dnt worry with tym she will get over it or better still u will get use to it wit tym. Gracias.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by Miami11: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
Women are more emotional beings while men are not.
Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
U are really matured..sometimes we just need to be pampered,u knw wink
Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by richyblink1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kimoni:
Lol...this sounds so familiar.

With age and maturity, she will drop this habit but you can hasten it by constantly telling her how much you are displeased when she behaves like that.

My dear, I have never stopped trying to make her understand that marriage is for two people and as such she mustn't always have a way.

The drama no be hear oh! But I believe love will prevail
Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by richyblink1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
Snowangel4:

She is my baby, will continue to be doing my baby sitting
Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by gidjah(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
The best is yet to come o. Una go soon taya ke! cheesy
I don't have time for malice, neither does my husband. We nor dey "beef" and drag the matter.

Who get time? undecided
I ran late on purpose yesterday and my husband decided to "burn up my phone"!
I ignored all his calls of course!
Na who beg am? undecidedKANWULIA,you go wicked gan ni o! NA SO U DEy manage your home??.i dey fear you o!

I got home and explained to him why just for courtesy! He just waka go im room jeje. Did he get mad? No. For wetin na? undecided

I don't ask him why he runs early or late from work either.

He did not forget to wake me up this morning on his way out.

Life is about moving on. SIMPLE. cool
Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by ijedallar: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Thank you my brother,you proved to be the father and a mature one at that,women are thesame everywhere but for a man like you am sure you er the game master and in all your story indicate to me that you ar a romantic father and husband too.keep it up
Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by richyblink1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
teddybear007:
I love u so much Op, if nt for anything d way u addressed her in ur post. Ur type of man is rare to find and pls dnt mind us we women, we can go any length to voice our opinion. I sense ur marriage is still young and dnt worry with tym she will get over it or better still u will get use to it wit tym. Gracias.

I chose her over others, besides, I am of the view that women are equally humans and as such need not be treated or seen as a subordinate(second class to men). My only concern is for her to understand that we are in the union to better us and not just her
Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by gidjah(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
i use to charge up like motorola battery b4 when ever she refuse to comply but realise say na HBP i dey look for!had to adjust o
Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by teddybear007(f): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
richyblink1:

I chose her over others, besides, I am of the view that women are equally humans and as such need not be treated or seen as a subordinate(second class to men). My only concern is for her to understand that we are in the union to better us and not just her

She will come around, jst give her tym and mold her to be d woman dat u want her to be and u will see changes. Gracias.
Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by Nature8(m): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
That's very nice of you bro.. Hope she has forgiven you?
Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by richyblink1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nature8:
That's very nice of you bro.. Hope she has forgiven you?

Not sure I need forgiveness, think it's the other way round.

Anyway, she has even collected another round of bribe(suya) tonight while claiming baby. God will see us(men) through.
Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by richyblink1(m): 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
Snowangel4:

I see no big deal in pampering her, but certain important issues need no pampering especially when it has to do with morals and conduct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by Nature8(m): 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
richyblink1:

Not sure I need forgiveness, think it's the other way round.

Anyway, she has even collected another round of bribe(suya) tonight while claiming baby. God will see us(men) through.

Lol.. Amen oo!
Women are always like that, doing shakara and other stuffs.. Sometimes begging them makes one becomes very annoyed cos of the way she'll be misbehaving as if they're God.. She should understand and forgive.. We're all human and nobody is perfect.. Keep trying bro..
Re: Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 02, 2015
richyblink1:

I see no big deal in pampering her, but certain important issues need no pampering especially when it has to do with morals and conduct

U are right

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of A Beautiful Girl Pounding Yam. / Affordable Flat Shoes / Alhamdulillah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.