Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Electronic Money Project: Join The Team - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Electronic Money Project: Join The Team (1614 Views)

Join The Andela Learning Community; Powered By Microsoft / Arduino Based Project:sms Based Electronic Voting Machine / Join The Team Of Automated Money Making Website/app (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electronic Money Project: Join The Team by worldbest(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
We are a startup developing a digital currency and payment platform called Rupt. Our goal is to develop an alternative financial system for value storage and transfer. Upon this platform, developers will be able to build interesting financial services such as payment systems, savings applications, remittance and money transfer systems. For more info please read my article on TechCabal.

We are one of the selectees of the 2015 Tony Elumelu Foundation TEEP Programme.

So who am I? (briefly)

I am Kennedy. 24 year old. Close friends call me `Java`. A software developer with 9 years of experience. Worked for startups like Save & Buy and DeliveryScience. Co-founder of an interstitial ad network called Gangfly. Lover of technology and hard problems. Proficient in Golang, Java, Javascript & PHP.

What Do We Need?

So we are adding more awesome people to our team, therefore, we are looking for good programmers and designers who are hardworking, problem solvers and love challenges. People who are looking for an opportunity to be part of something potentially huge. If you consider yourself to have these qualities please send a mail kennedyidialu[at]gmail.com.

Skills Required

Back-end Programmer:
Javascript & Node.js/Express.js (Required)
Golang (optional)

UI/UX Designer
AngularJS (Required)
Bootstrap 3 (Required)

Experience
If you consider yourself to be an intermediate programmer and have done something with the skills mentioned above, then you have
enough experience.

What is in it for you?
Please be aware that this is not a paid position. It's not a job. It is my hope that you see this as an opportunity to be part of a really cool project. We do not have sufficient funds to pay salaries yet, so you can understand why this is not a job. However, as part of the founding team, you will get your share of the entire thing and some perks which you will be aware of once you join us.

Where do we work
We work remotely and at any time or timezone. There is no Googleplex yet cheesy. To manage the team, We use tools like Skype, Github, Slack, Trello & Dropbox.

We will be hanging out at the Ikeja mall (sorry I like that place tongue) soon for a meetup. Thanks for reading grin Shoot me a mail: kennedyidialu[at]gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Electronic Money Project: Join The Team by nairaimporter: 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
worldbest:
We are a startup developing a digital currency and payment platform called Rupt. Our goal is to develop an alternative financial system for value storage and transfer. Upon this platform, developers will be able to build interesting financial services such as payment systems, savings applications, remittance and money transfer systems. For more info please read my article on TechCabal.
We are one of the selectees of the 2015 Tony Elumelu Foundation TEEP Programme.
So who am I? (briefly)
I am Kennedy. 24 year old. Close friends call me `Java`. A software developer with 9 years of experience. Worked for startups like Save & Buy and DeliveryScience. Co-founder of an interstitial ad network called Gangfly. Lover of technology and hard problems. Proficient in Golang, Java, Javascript & PHP.
What Do We Need?
So we are adding more awesome people to our team, therefore, we are looking for good programmers and designers who are hardworking, problem solvers and love challenges. People who are looking for an opportunity to be part of something potentially huge. If you consider yourself to have these qualities please send a mail kennedyidialu[at]gmail.com.
Skills Required
Back-end Programmer:
Javascript & Node.js/Express.js (Required)
Golang (optional)
UI/UX Designer
AngularJS (Required)
Bootstrap 3 (Required)
Experience
If you consider yourself to be an intermediate programmer and have done something with the skills mentioned above, then you have
enough experience.
What is in it for you?
Please be aware that this is not a paid position. It's not a job. It is my hope that you see this as an opportunity to be part of a really cool project. We do not have sufficient funds to pay salaries yet, so you can understand why this is not a job. However, as part of the founding team, you will get your share of the entire thing and some perks which you will be aware of once you join us.
Where do we work
We work remotely and at any time or timezone. There is no Googleplex yet cheesy. To manage the team, We use tools like Skype, Github, Slack, Trello & Dropbox.
We will be hanging out at the Ikeja mall (sorry I like that place tongue) soon for a meetup. Thanks for reading grin Shoot me a mail: kennedyidialu[at]gmail.com

You worked at ds. Great place man!

I am coming back to read your post.
Re: Electronic Money Project: Join The Team by worldbest(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
nairaimporter:

You worked at ds. Great place man!
I am coming back to read your post.

I did. Great place. Great ninjas. Great culture.
Re: Electronic Money Project: Join The Team by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
Longest time @ncodes...
Re: Electronic Money Project: Join The Team by worldbest(m): 12:01am On Oct 02, 2015
53cur3m0d3:
Longest time @ncodes...

Hey boss! Longest time. How are you doing?
Re: Electronic Money Project: Join The Team by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
worldbest:

Hey boss! Longest time. How are you doing?
See wyning! hahaha! I'm good. How's my gf doing?

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Csharp, Cplusplus, Java And Assembly Questions Here. / Internet Information Server (IIS) And WAMP. / Please Nairalanders Help Me Out: IIS 8 Page Keep Appearing When I Load Waec Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.