Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix (14915 Views)

World Thinnest Model: Check Out Photos Of This Extreme Thin Model. / Photos:woman, 75, Has The Thinnest Waist! / Skin Bleaching-the Dangers(with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by TOYOSI20(f): 12:06am On Apr 27, 2009
Ummm. . . . .Why this is so puzzling to me is that the ribs were made to protect our lungs, and even our heart. . . .

how in the world is she able to manage with all those vital organs exposed?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Well i'm sure it’s been a long time coming or her. . . . . she’ll pra’li make it to the Guinness Book of records!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by uzwu: 7:48am On Apr 27, 2009
People can be so daring o! Na wa
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by shilling(f): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2009
She became lyk that as a result of prolonged use of extra tight corsets, it happens
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by spikedcylinder: 11:10am On Apr 27, 2009
Again, its corsets! She didn't remove her ribs.
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by dae(f): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2009
What tha, WFT!?!?! --- she looks like an amoeba!! God forgive me!!
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by base11(f): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2009
My gosh! that is some retarded shit!
Woah! She's a FREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by dominique(f): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2009
werrin be dis shocked shocked shocked, she looks like a freaky robot/mannequin. i wonder how she looks like in a 2 piece bikinni tongue.

~Once saw a documentry where a Man was wearing some special fitted Corset to get a tiny waist!Some weird DNA he had!! Got passed on from generation to generation in his line!! Freaked me out!

thats soo not true, acquired traits are not passed from generation to generations (from gregor mendel's experiments). he must have put his kids through the same torture.
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by dominique(f): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Again, its corsets! She didn't remove her ribs.

~yeah right, and dolphins fly and parrots live at sea :p
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by Bolarge(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2009
There should be a warning sign attached to the topic for the faint-hearted. embarassed

UUrgh!! *throws up the 4th time* UUrrgh!! embarassed
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by zaliya(f): 10:26pm On May 14, 2009
Fashion Crazy I Guess. Wore a corset on my wedding day and nearly passed out.
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by chiogo(f): 12:07am On May 15, 2009
WTF?? which kain stupid thin waist? she looks like she can't breathe.
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by Ladytemi(f): 2:05am On May 15, 2009
Na wa ooooooooooo is this real or photoshop. She looks like someone needs to cut her out of that damn corset and feed her.
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by nike4luv(f): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2010
her front looks like her back! if you get what i mean cheesy
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by mamagee3(f): 1:26am On Apr 27, 2010
She looks like a Freak, Wonder why people do dumb things sometimes. . .

I doubt she would ever be able to have kids ever again with that skinny thing she's got below her stomach for a waist.
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2010
she looks like she's in pain (who wouldn't be?)
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by dominique(f): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2010
she looks like she'll snap in two at any moment.
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by sexysugah(f): 12:16am On Apr 28, 2010
i wish i had a smaller waist but got damn!
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2010
Eewwww! Gross!
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by baybbootz(f): 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2010
lol
she looks like all these flattened paper cut outs.
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by Spyker: 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2010
Photopaint don suffer for those pixs.
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by oneluvb55(f): 3:51pm On May 01, 2010
nna, dis kind of waist eeh,idont understandoh.
nd the person has a masculine body.
its disguisting abeg!
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by Mimicole(f): 5:24pm On May 03, 2010
This is a deliberate self-inflicted disability,is u ask me.WTF!!
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by Bluemoon1(f): 7:04pm On May 04, 2010
Some pple are jst crazy
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by adaphic: 4:18am On Sep 27, 2012
Oooooooooh !!!!!
NA WA OOO
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 29, 2012
Lord have mercy!!!shocked her organs are settled at the bottom that's why that part is bulging out.
Re: ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
Beastly work you have here. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, / Hottest Nigerian Male Models Ever / Agbani Darego On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (See pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.