Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,182 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Which Could Be A Better Choice For Dating And Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Could Be A Better Choice For Dating And Marriage? (765 Views)

He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband / How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person / Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Could Be A Better Choice For Dating And Marriage? by Diva1(f): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2009
An older guy(maybe 10-18yrs age gap) you love so much and used to with a bad past and not so much going in his present like you know, being a medical doctor or so or a guy who doesn't have that much age gap, aspiring to be a top medical doctor, got so much going for him and all, like everything seems so right but no much love maybe on the friendship level compared to the first? You as the girl got so much going too so not lacking anything.

Girls which would you choose or which will be right? Guys you are also welcome.
Re: Which Could Be A Better Choice For Dating And Marriage? by SisiJinx: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2009
This shouldn't be about age. . . it is about who has more potential and less bagage.
Re: Which Could Be A Better Choice For Dating And Marriage? by Diva1(f): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2009
@Sisi Jinx

I know it's not about age @ all, I gave further details, which between the two with the little you've read, ?
Re: Which Could Be A Better Choice For Dating And Marriage? by Hauwa1: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2009
i will go wit the young hot med chap. . . we grow old together
Re: Which Could Be A Better Choice For Dating And Marriage? by SisiJinx: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2009
Ditto Hauwa. grin

Thought my answer was obvious with the More potential and less bagage
Re: Which Could Be A Better Choice For Dating And Marriage? by halberd05(m): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2009
easy, go for d richest of d lot n forget about love. yeah, i know, bad advice. boohoo
Re: Which Could Be A Better Choice For Dating And Marriage? by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 19, 2009
a guy who doesn't have that much age gap, aspiring to be a top medical doctor, got so much going for him and all,

cheesy
Re: Which Could Be A Better Choice For Dating And Marriage? by PHBABE(f): 5:12am On Apr 19, 2009
what about guy with same age gap, but no love, but very ambitious and younger guy with less ambition but with love and friendship?
Re: Which Could Be A Better Choice For Dating And Marriage? by PHBABE(f): 5:14am On Apr 19, 2009
older guy( 10-18 yrs gap), ambitious, no love for now, stable MD VS younger guy (2-4 yr gap) , less ambitious, love and frienship, just starting his career?
Re: Which Could Be A Better Choice For Dating And Marriage? by nguage(m): 5:24am On Apr 19, 2009
You already know the one you like but you want to make sure you're making the right decisions. No matter how much you type about both of them, even if you upload pictures of them, no one will ever make this choice for you.

Don't overthink the issue, just go with your mind.

(1) (Reply)

Suffering In Silence / The Sandra Taylor Agency / Any Nigerian In Florida,please I Need Help To Get Garri!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.