Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? (2656 Views)

Ps4 Game Console With One Pad Would Be Sold For N70495 Today. Between 3pm To 5pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by carlosikem(m): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2009
FROM ALL INDICATIONS, NAIRALAND.COM HAS GROWN TO BE THE MOST VISITED NIGERIA FORUM AND HAS A MASSIVE NUMBER OF INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS.

AS AN INTERNET MARKETER AND ALSO AN IMPORTER WHO NEEDS MORE PUBLICITY TO MANY NIGERIANS ON THE GLOBE BUYING NAIRALAND WILL BE THE MOST ACHIEVED THING ON EARTH THAN EVEN BUYING A CAR.

SEUN I WANT YOU TO PERMIT ME AND OTHER NIGERIANS THAT ARE IN SUPPORT OF THIS AND WHO ALSO HAVE THE MONEY TO PLEASE BID ON HOW MUCH THEY WILL BUY NAIRALAND AND WHO KNOWS SEUN OSEWA MIGHT BE FORCED TO SELL.

OYAAA OFF WE GO COS I AM NOW LETS BID

BID URS AND LET NIGERIANS BID AND THE PERSON WITH THE HIGHEST AMOUNT WILL TAKE THIS VERY FORUM WHICH IS LIKE A SHOP, MARKET AND WAREHOUSE FOR MORE THAN 300,000 NIGERIANS.

( BIDDING = 1,000.000.000 - 1 MILLION NAIRA)
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by iniguy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2009
wink Ok, heres my bid, 800 thousand naira!
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by carlosikem(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2009
@iniguy,

MAY BE YOU DONT KNOW THE RULES OF BIDDING. YOU MUST NOT BID BELOW THE PRICE MONEY OF THE FIRST BIDDER.

I BIDDED ONE MILLION NAIRA SO YOU SHOULD START FROM 1 POINT SOMEHTING AND NOT GOING BACKWARDS.

NIGERIANS NOW THE BID IS ON WHO WILL TAKE THIS WOMAN KNOWN AS nairaland.COM.

I HOPE TO OUT BID ANY ONE HERE.
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by Olad234(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2009
Sorry Guyz., if You really want to bid for this website You can start with 40million naira
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by cbict: 2:25am On Jun 17, 2009
according to Seun, he will only entertain offers above N25bn
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by airroseice(m): 6:37am On Jun 17, 2009
cbict:

according to Seun, he will only entertain offers above N25bn

U sure bout' that? grin
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by Ccomputers(m): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2009
I am uping my bid to 2.5 million naira.

pls if ur not serious and if ur not with ur cash ready pls don't ever bid here.

Nigerians are waiting for the highest bidder.

Thanks a lot Nigerians
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by cold(m): 12:02am On Jun 18, 2009
23,000 pounds & i'm dead serious angry
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by xyoung: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2009
i m xyoung de lee xian.
i live in shanghai china.i m ready 2match seun 25billion naira.
i thereby BID 30 BILLION NAIRA. pls let me gt feedbck so i can tkeover as soon as possible
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by xyoung: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2009
i m xyoung de lee xian.
i live in shanghai china.i m ready 2match seun 25billion naira.
i thereby BID 30 BILLION NAIRA. pls let me gt feedbck so i can tkeover as soon as possible
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by Ccomputers(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2009
AM BIDDING 8MILLION.

PLS I DONT NEED UNSERIOUS BIDDERS. IF UR NOT SERIOUS DON'T WASTE UR TIME HERE COS THE MODERATOR IS WATCHING.
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by Africankel(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2009
Only big boiz should be talking here. . .Well, not minding the personal benefits, but the benefits of others here, I will offer $1B
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by Ccomputers(m): 4:05am On Jul 06, 2009
@Africankel,

LIKE I SAID I DON'T NEED UNSERIOUS PEOPLE. WE ARE BIDING IN NAIRA WHICH IS OUR MOST CHERISHED CURRENCY FOR NOW. SO WHY IN $$$$.

PLS I NEED SERIOUS BIDDERS.
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by cbict: 1:34am On Jul 10, 2009
airroseice:

U sure bout' that? grin

===================

yeah ,

unless he's just joking here: http://www.seunosewa.com/#contact
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by zicoisaac: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2009
pls, which kind discussion be this one, not even a good news market women will discuss on rail crosss.
Seun, Don't trade Nairaland for anything, if u trade am, u be eleribuuu.
you be my brother from another mother!
I will rather suggest you go into Stocks, for example Nigeria Stock Exchange(NSE) or Real Estate
Who born Dangote to dear sell his cement factory, na small small by brother, ten years time from now, you should be listed among the richest in the world.
God punish devil
BIDDING OUT OF IT!

Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by Africankel(m): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2009
Who da hell is Carlos Ikem Aka Ccomputers when Africankel is talking? You should be thinking of adding money to ur 15k for a fone, instead of wasting time here, BTW, why are u scared of me, pricing in $? Its easier to pay such big amount in $ than ur local currency, Get it?
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by xyoung: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2009
Yea i can see why some Pple hate my country,THE PEOPLE REPUBLIC OF CHINA,i am trying to venture into some kind of Takeover,but i just hope you guys are not adding Racism and sentimentalism into this whole issue, Mr seun,you need to come into this,because i have been thinking of this for a long time now, i want to come into your country for business, I am going to make the offer again,i am willing to match your selling price ie 25billion naira,
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by CarlosVent(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2009
xyoung:

Yea i can see why some Pple hate my country,THE PEOPLE REPUBLIC OF CHINA,i am trying to venture into some kind of Takeover,but i just hope you guys are not adding Racism and sentimentalism into this whole issue, Mr seun,you need to come into this,because i have been thinking of this for a long time now, i want to come into your country for business, I am going to make the offer again,i am willing to match your selling price ie 25billion naira,

we personally like us to talk. can i have ur email pls. mine is admin@africapchome.com or admin@carlosventures.com . Thanks
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by ChapelleS: 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2009
Seun,How much does Nairaland generate and how many people do you employ?
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by candylips(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2009
see jokers
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2009
Chapelle.S:

This is the only serious post on this thread so far. The business guy first wanted to evaluate the market worth of what he's to bid.
I repeat his question:
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by opson: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2010
25,000,000 Naira
Re: CAN NAIRALAND BE SOLD? FOR HOW MUCH? by dewaledipo: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2010
Do u know when Seun Stated work on this site? it been long. all those sleepless nites in abeokuta then, you now ask him to sell READ MY LIPPPPPS smiley IN YOUR DREAMS

(1) (Reply)

Pilots Who Disappeared In 1945 During WW2 Suddenly Reappears With Aircraft / 10 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Scariest Place In The World (photos) / Consciousness And Sense Of Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.