Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

How Nigerians Scan Nigerians In U S. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Nigerians Scan Nigerians In U S. (613 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud / How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerians Scan Nigerians In U S. by politicalpastor: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
Am a nairalander. From U S A. I just want us to know what is becoming of nigerians in America. I was scheduled to move out of my current apartment in new Jersey. When my church member introduced me to a fellow nigeria brother to rent apartment from him. My wife and I went there . We talk to him and he agreed to rent it for us. We gave him something as deposit for the room. After that day ; we keep reminding him the day we are moving.he Keep telling us the place will be ready until the day we gave him the balance and we were ready to move. The story started. We already signed the lease and told our landlord that were already moving. He told us that the city has to come and inspect it and there was a document he need to obtain from the City hall. To cut the long story short, . I told him give me my money or else I will call the police. He finally gave me my money. Why will a nigerian deceive his fellow brother, I wonder what he was thinking in his head.
Re: How Nigerians Scan Nigerians In U S. by legendboy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Maybe he thought u will die that money for him
Re: How Nigerians Scan Nigerians In U S. by YungMike(m): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
Please come again....MTN Just did a reset on my connection!

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Scan Nigerians In U S. by politicalpastor: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
YungMike:
Please come again....MTN Just did a reset on my connection!

Na so I see am. When will some nigerians stop denting our name.

(1) (Reply)

Kano Government Indicts Boys College For Students’ Sexual Abuse / Boko Haram Now Stronger And Deadlier / Stanbic IBTC Staff Arrested For Stealing Customer’s N3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.