Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Strech Mark Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strech Mark Solution (587 Views)

2016 Stretch Mark Solution Cream, Oil And Soap With Free Delivery / Dermasof-antiaging And Strech Mark Serum / How To Tackkle With Strech Mark.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strech Mark Solution by ebijimi7(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
good day NL members please does any one has any idea on how to clear stretch mark?
Re: Strech Mark Solution by ladygudhead(f): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
ebijimi7:
good day NL members please does any one has any idea on how to cure stretch mark?

CURE? I was thinking its CLEAR.wel I heard BIO oil does.I just got it yesterday sef.lemme wait to see the result.
Re: Strech Mark Solution by viviangold: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
RELUMINS is the king of all whitening pills, it is the most advanced whitening pills today, it is 10x better than gluta C complex and 6x better than ivory caps. It does what other glutathione capsules dont. It tones, brightens and whitens the skin, reducing acne and dark spots, it gives you a healthy and supple glowing skin.

Meladerm is a lightening cream that is made with all the chief natural whitening ingredients in the right proportion. It clears pimple/acne, agespot, liverspot, melasma, hyperpigmentation, stretchmarks and gives you a uniform complexion. 

The best part of these is that it has ABSOLUTELY NO SIDE EFFECTS cos its all natural, except you buy tbe fake. Contact 08157547047 for AUTHENTIC, straight from the source glutathione capsule and meladerm cream now.

(1) (Reply)

Some Habits That Destroys Kidneys / Woman 48, Goes 12 Years Without A Bath / Why Are Doctors And Medical Scientist Barely In Good Terms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.