Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Troubling Dream I Had About The Pope And The Endtimes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Troubling Dream I Had About The Pope And The Endtimes (1199 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Catholic Bishop Reacts To Patrick Edet's Resignation: "The Pope Must Hear This" / He Saw The Pope And The Muslim Leader In HELL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troubling Dream I Had About The Pope And The Endtimes by ebenice(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
last night( moday midnite 28 sep 2015) i had a troubling dream.....i woke up perplexed ...brother and sisters after what i saw and felt....i just prayed we all made it out of this dark world with the rapture of the saints of Christ or else....hmmmm it will be soooooo teribble

the dream...

it started like i was in a bus/car travelling ...then all of a sudden the scene change it was like i was traveling in a great speed in the car... although i was in the back sit..but it was as if i was seeing and feeling with a super rate of consciousness i clearly understand what was happening but could not just explain how i can manage both level of sense at once...

i then saw uniform men like police as like in check points with guns..just then i was translated from that scene like an express it was at this point my rate of feeling heightened..i just dont know how but it seems the price of things becomes high like inflation..and commodities becomes scarce and only made available for some few qualified for it...
things become hard to access everyone seems helpless and couldn't help but bend....(it was at this point i was made to understand that all must conform or else get ready for serious sufferness infact non can bear the burden of not conforming to the new rules)

then i was about wondering why things would turn out like that .. i just dont know how but ..i just got a snap reply like there are forces behind it...then i was like then why wouldn't people fight against such injustice ?.. then the snap reply was the pope cajole many to believe in the man who would solve the puzzle and help the citizens of the world ...but its just a coup played on the whole world to get their loyalty and cooperation's so the man coming won't have much problem fighting to fit in...it was at this point i saw the pope in a car... travelling around the world soliciting support for the up coming leader of the world..but deep within i was having a ill feeling that the pope was up to no good...he was looking senile..with a "dead eye"..i saw him in his usual regalia and his ring in his hand ..his hand place on his face as someone who was in deep thought ...it was as if he was heading to his last destination.....that would see to the emergence of the new world leader..i was soooo terrified ...i felt as if i should run out to the world to scream aloud and say out the evil the pope was up to....so i came out of the car after this ...i then saw some group of boys...outside..i felt like telling them...but they look unconcerned ....i just stand there looking helpless and perplexed ...i then woke up...behold it was a dream...up till now i'm still terrified on that dream

brethen the end is here.... lets keep ourself pure and holy and earnesless waiting for the coming of the LORD..

shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troubling Dream I Had About The Pope And The Endtimes by ebenice(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2020
ebenice:
last night( moday midnite 28 sep 2015) i had a troubling dream.....i woke up perplexed ...brother and sisters after what i saw and felt....i just prayed we all made it out of this dark world with the rapture of the saints of Christ or else....hmmmm it will be soooooo teribble

the dream...

it started like i was in a bus/car travelling ...then all of a sudden the scene change it was like i was traveling in a great speed in the car... although i was in the back sit..but it was as if i was seeing and feeling with a super rate of consciousness i clearly understand what was happening but could not just explain how i can manage both level of sense at once...

i then saw uniform men like police as like in check points with guns..just then i was translated from that scene like an express it was at this point my rate of feeling heightened..i just dont know how but it seems the price of things becomes high like inflation..and commodities becomes scarce and only made available for some few qualified for it...
things become hard to access everyone seems helpless and couldn't help but bend....(it was at this point i was made to understand that all must conform or else get ready for serious sufferness infact non can bear the burden of not conforming to the new rules)

then i was about wondering why things would turn out like that .. i just dont know how but ..i just got a snap reply like there are forces behind it...then i was like then why wouldn't people fight against such injustice ?.. then the snap reply was the pope cajole many to believe in the man who would solve the puzzle and help the citizens of the world ...but its just a coup played on the whole world to get their loyalty and cooperation's so the man coming won't have much problem fighting to fit in...it was at this point i saw the pope in a car... travelling around the world soliciting support for the up coming leader of the world..but deep within i was having a ill feeling that the pope was up to no good...he was looking senile..with a "dead eye"..i saw him in his usual regalia and his ring in his hand ..his hand place on his face as someone who was in deep thought ...it was as if he was heading to his last destination.....that would see to the emergence of the new world leader..i was soooo terrified ...i felt as if i should run out to the world to scream aloud and say out the evil the pope was up to....so i came out of the car after this ...i then saw some group of boys...outside..i felt like telling them...but they look unconcerned ....i just stand there looking helpless and perplexed ...i then woke up...behold it was a dream...up till now i'm still terrified on that dream

brethen the end is here.... lets keep ourself pure and holy and earnesless waiting for the coming of the LORD..

shalom
Re: Troubling Dream I Had About The Pope And The Endtimes by Buliwyf: 9:10am On Apr 25, 2020
Another dumb fever dream by one of those clowns who think the pope is the antichrist. They have realised nobody in their right mind believes such nonsense so the OP and his moronic crew have started making up dreams.

Wake up clown, there is no antichrist. There is no rapture. There is no world ending anytime soon. But there are fools who assassinate people's character to push such belief though. Your pastor who has been feeding this nonsense is the real antichrist of morons lol.

2 Likes

Re: Troubling Dream I Had About The Pope And The Endtimes by karo93: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2020
I really think the only thing that makes people so concerned and obsessed about RAPTURE is fear because the greater majority of generations of christians and human beings will not see the great tribulation rapture period.

Millions of christians since AD 1 have died and many more will die. The percentage that will even witness these things are very low. So why are we so bothered.

You are way more likely to die than you ever are to be raptured.

The reason people will go to heaven or hell is not because JESUS IS COMING SOON. Its because we will all die regardless of when Jesus comes...

Even if Jesus comes in another 2000 years you will still die and go and meet him so why the obsession...

So why are we so bothered? Well, FEAR is the likely answer

1 Like

Re: Troubling Dream I Had About The Pope And The Endtimes by judedwriter(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2020
ebenice:

the dream...

shalom

After the rapture the pope will rally support for the antichrist. The pope will be the false prophet and the antichrist Obama?
Re: Troubling Dream I Had About The Pope And The Endtimes by judedwriter(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2020
I too have had dreams about the rapture in the past:

1. I saw demons like very tall, patrolling the streets with soldiers. It was frightening!

2. I saw people queue up to register to buy food! You need to be registered by the antichrist before you can buy food after the rapture!

3. Once I had a dream when I was taken into the clouds, the rapture had happened! Another time, I tried to go up into the clouds, but I couldn't!

4. I saw that the rapture had just happened, but some people just continued with their normal life, discussing quietly in groups as if nothing special had happened.

5. Someone spoke to me and said "do you know if the rapture takes place now, many will die?"

God help us to be raptured.

2 Likes

Re: Troubling Dream I Had About The Pope And The Endtimes by ebenice(m): 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
judedwriter:
I too have had dreams about the rapture in the past:

1. I saw demons like very tall, patrolling the streets with soldiers. It was frightening!

2. I saw people queue up to register to buy food! You need to be registered by the antichrist before you can buy food after the rapture!

3. Once I had a dream when I was taken into the clouds, the rapture had happened! Another time, I tried to go up into the clouds, but I couldn't!

4. I saw that the rapture had just happened, but some people just continued with their normal life, discussing quietly in groups as if nothing special had happened.

5. Someone spoke to me and said "do you know if the rapture takes place now, many will die?"

God help us to be raptured.
may God help us
Re: Troubling Dream I Had About The Pope And The Endtimes by mrZENographer: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
judedwriter:

After the rapture the pope will rally support for the antichrist. The pope will be the false prophet and the antichrist Obama?

The Antichrist has not yet been revealed. But the Pope Francis is fulfilling the prophecies of the false prophet. He is very likely the false prophet. The Antichrist will be revealed when the one world religion and government takes shape.

2 Thessalonians 2:3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07dPzM5q43c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXfG8amiFTE

https://m.beforeitsnews.com/global-unrest/2019/09/pope-francis-invites-world-leaders-to-may-14-2020-global-educational-alliance-at-vatican-reptile-hall-for-nurturing-the-dream-of-humanism-2523528.html#login
Re: Troubling Dream I Had About The Pope And The Endtimes by YorubaKinging: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
The Antichrist is now exposed
His name is EMMANUEL MACRON

But the false prophet is not going to be a religion prophet
But a renowned scientist who's going to perform many wonders using science and technology
Re: Troubling Dream I Had About The Pope And The Endtimes by ebenice(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The Antichrist is now exposed
His name is EMMANUEL MACRON

But the false prophet is not going to be a religion prophet
But a renowned scientist who's going to perform many wonders using science and technology

you sure?

many believe it's obama
Re: Troubling Dream I Had About The Pope And The Endtimes by ebenice(m): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
judedwriter:

. I quite agree
Re: Troubling Dream I Had About The Pope And The Endtimes by ebenice(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
Buliwyf:
Another dumb fever dream by one of those clowns who think the pope is the antichrist. They have realised nobody in their right mind believes such nonsense so the OP and his moronic crew have started making up dreams.

Wake up clown, there is no antichrist. There is no rapture. There is no world ending anytime soon. But there are fools who assassinate people's character to push such belief though. Your pastor who has been feeding this nonsense is the real antichrist of morons lol.
I hoped the comment made u happy ...?
Re: Troubling Dream I Had About The Pope And The Endtimes by judedwriter(m): 10:23am On Oct 29, 2020
ebenice:
. I quite agree

Obama as the antichrist!!!

Forget those childish smiles he gives... his true diabolical colors will emerge soon he is given world leadership after the rapture.
Re: Troubling Dream I Had About The Pope And The Endtimes by ebenice(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2020
judedwriter:

Obama as the antichrist!!!

Forget those childish smiles he gives... his true diabolical colors will emerge soon he is given world leadership after the rapture.
hmmm

He will be possesed by a reptile, hence he will become manipulative and lose touch with humanity
Re: Troubling Dream I Had About The Pope And The Endtimes by judedwriter(m): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
ebenice:
hmmm

He will be possesed by a reptile, hence he will become manipulative and lose touch with humanity

That won't happen because according to a revelation, both Obama and the pope are demon incarnates! They are demons masquerading in human flesh!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ISLAMIC Nigeria Has Joined Alliance Of ISLAMIC States To Fight Terrorism / Beware: Don't Add To The Gospel Or It's Invalid. / What Is The Meaning Of Shibboleth In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.