Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding (10340 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by G12(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
Still following... Good job OP
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by mobicomtech01: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
needinfo:
just have some few questions to ask. Out of appypie and appsmoment, which one is the best because i have seen lots of people making use of appypie and lots of review bout them.

Does one have options to insert their own banner in their app.i mean like html banner to advertise their own product or affiliate banner using either appsmoment or appypie.

To be honest with you appypie is better. If you can afford their price plan. Daystar christian center app on play store was developed with appypie. Appsmoment is also good because they have a good support system. For placing your own ad banners with html i dont really know, but i know you can put your logo and branding on your app.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by mobicomtech01: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
adahgold:

@op can you help some one create these app?

Yes i can. U can get my contact via my signature
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by mobicomtech01: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
I.ve not been able to update this thread in the last two days or so because i had to deal with some domestic issues. I'll throw more light on the radio streaming app and also start to explain how to convert your android apk app to bar file for blackberry in my next update. But i need you to note that for you to publish your app on google play store you must have a developer account which is $25 to register it with google. Now i tell some of my students that they can always collabo together to own one account and all that they do is develop apps and submit to playstore with that account. To monetize your apps with admobs you can open a free payoneer account. google does not know if the developers account is where the income from ad banners is going to. All they know is that you have an id given to you when you sign up for admobs and it is that account that is earning the revenue.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by needinfo: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2015
mobicomtech01:

To be honest with you appypie is better. If you can afford their price plan. Daystar christian center app on play store was developed with appypie. Appsmoment is also good because they have a good support system. For placing your own ad banners with html i dont really know, but i know you can put your logo and branding on your app.
good response but don't you think they should have options to have banners placed in the app.some of us would like to add affiiate banners placed in our app
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by needinfo: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2015
mobicomtech01:
I.ve not been able to update this thread in the last two days or so because i had to deal with some domestic issues. I'll throw more light on the radio streaming app and also start to explain how to convert your android apk app to bar file for blackberry in my next update. But i need you to note that for you to publish your app on google play store you must have a developer account which is $25 to register it with google. Now i tell some of my students that they can always collabo together to own one account and all that they do is develop apps and submit to playstore with that account. To monetize your apps with admobs you can open a free payoneer account. google does not know if the developers account is where the income from ad banners is going to. All they know is that you have an id given to you when you sign up for admobs and it is that account that is earning the revenue.
does it mean that admob only pays via payoneer.do they have wire transfer or check payment
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by mobicomtech01: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2015
needinfo:
good response but don't you think they should have options to have banners placed in the app.some of us would like to add affiiate banners placed in our app

If you want to use affiliate banners it is better to use MIT app inventor to develop the App. You'll insert the link in a textbox block. I beleve it should work
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by mobicomtech01: 9:54am On Oct 08, 2015
needinfo:
does it mean that admob only pays via payoneer.do they have wire transfer or check payment

No you can get wire transfer when you to a specified amount, I can't remember the amount now. But is much easier to get your money using payoneer
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by jackbennie: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2015
Will like to learn from u how do I go abt it
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by mobicomtech01: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
jackbennie:
Will like to learn from u how do I go abt it

You can get my contact via my signature
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by mobicomtech01: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Okay I've got a couple of mails. I need to give out this cheat i use on my platform. The thing is with the business account i have, i have access to cloud resources which makes uploading different files and images easy. Then the platform is a drag and drop platform so it is easy to develop different apps using the video tutorials and the support team. Now after i've designed my app all i simply do is to download to test on my android device. With that i have my apk file already. Then i transfer it to the Eclipse IDE and work on converting it to Bar file for blackberry so i don't have much stress with learning to modify anything. MIT app inventor is good but you can't monetize it and there is the issue with building blocks to connect. Now after i download the app to my android device i simply submit it on my own to to google playstore using my developer's account. The platform charges you for helping you to publish on playstore. Now i got a mail regarding another platform and i shared with the person that you're allowed to insert ad banners on that platform free because they are sharing ad banners with you on your app. Now I've not really exploited that platform but i'll do that shortly to really understand how the platform works.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by mobicomtech01: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
I'll like to know if we can start a group on this thread where partnerships will be formed to have a developers account with google. Please note that you can only submit free apps with that account. Now the catch is that there are free apps that can make you good income monthly. I just developed a Business newspaper app like the old success digest that i'm going to publish. I'm not talking about a blog pls get it. Now all i did what to use something similarly to the now rested yahoo pipes to filter rss feeds from different websites that gives out daily information on business and entrepreneurship and merged it into one and inserted it on my app using the rss page. And that is it. I inserted Ad banners and i'll start promoting my free business newspaper shortly. I don 't need money from the readers, all i need is their impression on a daily basis and i get paid. They all get to gain a lot because it saves them the stress of having to search through the net to get the kind of information dispalyed on the newsapp. Now the thing is on the platform you'll be thought how to use yahoo pipes. I used [www.d l v r.it] which allows you free five feeds and with that you get to get news from five good sites for your newsapp. You can also do this for sport betting.I have a personal thing against betting that's why i can't do it. You get to filter predictions from different sites and with merge into your app. You can a sample copy of such apps on playstore. You just distribute free and you watch you CPM oncrease because betting is huge. You need the see the thread n netting on NL. I'll continue shortly. You can contact me via mobicomtech01@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by rev2214(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
Tnx for the lesson. Though I'm lazy to read through, but I hope you can develop one for my business? Please let's talk.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by EroticDesigns: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hi, mobicomtech01
I have some questions regarding this drag n' drop platform.
1) Does it have ownership of the apps made with the platform? I would like an excerpt from the TOS as proof.
2) Does it require a review process? Can you make ANY app without review?
3) Must the apps be free or can it be paid? If so how is this platform making money from developers?
4) I know next to nothing about app creation. Can I still use the system? Are its GUIs good? I don't know any other metric.
5) Is the platform easy for a total newbie?
Thanks!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by G12(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2015
Hello OP,

thanks for throwing more light on the issue we discussed via email. I'm beginning to see the business in this and would do the sign up soon like we discussed while I'm still learning. This is something new, gonna take a while before I fully understand how it works.

Meanwhile, please try and reply my recent mail.

As soon as you have a enough followers you might consider a closed FB group for those who want to do a joint sign up on Google play.

Thanks.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by needinfo: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
mobicomtech01:
Okay I've got a couple of mails. I need to give out this cheat i use on my platform. The thing is with the business account i have, i have access to cloud resources which makes uploading different files and images easy. Then the platform is a drag and drop platform so it is easy to develop different apps using the video tutorials and the support team. Now after i've designed my app all i simply do is to download to test on my android device. With that i have my apk file already. Then i transfer it to the Eclipse IDE and work on converting it to Bar file for blackberry so i don't have much stress with learning to modify anything. MIT app inventor is good but you can't monetize it and there is the issue with building blocks to connect. Now after i download the app to my android device i simply submit it on my own to to google playstore using my developer's account. The platform charges you for helping you to publish on playstore. Now i got a mail regarding another platform and i shared with the person that you're allowed to insert ad banners on that platform free because they are sharing ad banners with you on your app. Now I've not really exploited that platform but i'll do that shortly to really understand how the platform works.
are you referring to the mit app or another platform. If you are referring to mit app, does it mean we can use our own banner and what do you mean by building blocks
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by arbitrage: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
mobicomtech01:
Hello NL. I'm going to be teaching you how to start developing mobile applications without coding, and how to monetize your apps with ad banners from google and apple while still looking for clients. With consistency, you'll build a profitable mobile app business.

Lets start. Developing Mobile apps without coding simply means you are using a drag and drop platform. There are so many drag and drop platforms and it is quite easy to develop mobile applications on this platforms, once you have an idea of what you want to develop. Platforms like appy pie, apps moment and co. This platforms are not open source so you'll have to pay to open an account on such platforms. An open source platform that is common is google MIT. Note that developing using an open source platform restricts you to selling your apps to make money or developing for a client. To monetize your app even without selling any in product, you can add ad banners from google which is admob or IADS from apple and Revmob and a list of them. You are not allowed to add ad banners on apps developed using open source platform. I currently use appsmoment and it has been interesting developing free apps and earning through ad banners. For ad banners, it is like the google adsense where you make some dollars per 1000 views. For the app version, you make $5-$10 for 1000 installs. This might seems a bit of a task but seriously it is not. I'll use the platform i use as a case study. On this platform you can develop an application for android and ios in just ten minutes. And add ad banners to it. The level of installs you get depends on the kind of application you built. Let me give an example. Say you develop an application for a school like kings college Alumni free. And the app is to connect all old students from different years, this is the ice, the president of the alumni will promote your app for you without you paying for advert and imagine the number of old students kings college must have. The app must also make sense like the alumni exco's can always update other members through the push of a button from there phone and other members can also pass information to members through the push of a button. Information is passed faster and quicker. Now this is the deal for the 1000 installs you have. You make a recurring income because the ad banners you have on the app will always update itself to new ads when ever the app is launched so you keep making money from that app. This example is just from the blues but seriously can you guess how many kings college alumni we have in the world and the huge revenue you can make from simply offering to build a free app for the alumni to interact and connect with each other. Forget facebook, this will be exclusive to the group alone so it is unique. There are so many ways to generate ideas to build free apps to be monetized. I must also say that my platform develops only for android and IOS, but developing for blackberry platform using the platform is a piece of cake that i'll teach you later in this teaching. I must say that this platform offers you a free test for developing one mobile app but you can get the Unlimited account for N3000 dollar equivalent you can contact me through my signature on that.

Now developing apps for clients is more profitable and you need to be creative in approaching a client. You can develop video streaming apps, radio streaming apps for churches and organizations to promote their activities aside the regular website. I'll stop here and continue tomorrow when i see that I have a responsive audience. Till then stay safe.

Good one here.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by 0079jaBond(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
mobicomtech01:

You can get my contact details from my signature. Like i stated earlier the platform i'm using to develop apps is call appsmoment and it is based in ukraine. It is one the best platforms currently. You can always get video tutorials on the website on how to use the platform and they'll continuously update your mail box with new video tutorials. The platform has been in existence since 2013. That said, the N3000 is the dollar equivalent of $15 @ N200 to a $1 on the re-seller platform i'm working with on this tutorial. As for mentorship i don't have a problem with that you can always contact me with questions and i'll be willing to give you answers

Sir, I'll also like to have a personal chat with you please
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by JustCare: 6:31am On Oct 12, 2015
you are yet to give the steps on how to develop the app by dragging and droping through Appsmoment. Ain't we enough here yet?

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by HAkorehdeh(m): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2015
I'm following tho i haven't read anything yet..
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by mobicomtech01: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2015
EroticDesigns:
Hi, mobicomtech01
I have some questions regarding this drag n' drop platform.
1) Does it have ownership of the apps made with the platform? I would like an excerpt from the TOS as proof.
2) Does it require a review process? Can you make ANY app without review?
3) Must the apps be free or can it be paid? If so how is this platform making money from developers?
4) I know next to nothing about app creation. Can I still use the system? Are its GUIs good? I don't know any other metric.
5) Is the platform easy for a total newbie?
Thanks!

To start with, you have the ownership of your app. You can check their website www.appsmoment.com for more on the TOS and also open a support ticket for further questions. You can ask the platform admin to review your app for a token. But if your app is not in violation with Play store TOS then you don't have issues cos you'll preview your app yourself as you are developing it. Your app can be free or paid depending on the account you have with google play store, there is the option to add in app purchase in your app on the platform. The platform is very easy to use for newbies and there are video tutorials on the platform to guide you. I'll attache a simple app with explaination on how i developed it later
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by mobicomtech01: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2015
needinfo:
are you referring to the mit app or another platform. If you are referring to mit app, does it mean we can use our own banner and what do you mean by building blocks

Yes I'm referring to the MIT app inventor platform. You develop apps on the platform through the use of blocks. Exploit the platform a bit. But i know that as an open source platform ad banners option is difficult but with i think a plugin which is been sold, you can add ad banners. I'll check and get back with more details.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by needinfo: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2015
mobicomtech01:

Yes I'm referring to the MIT app inventor platform. You develop apps on the platform through the use of blocks. Exploit the platform a bit. But i know that as an open source platform ad banners option is difficult but with i think a plugin which is been sold, you can add ad banners. I'll check and get back with more details.
are they ok for creating apps or one should use appsmoment.is mit a drag and drop platform where one can create apps easily without coding.what plugins are you referring to which aid adding banners to apps.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by pocoapoco88: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
G12 and co shift make i sit down,dis stuff seems interesting.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by 0079jaBond(m): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Op, how can we talk?
Email address?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by pocoapoco88: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
@OP,u r doing a gr8 job kip it up.as a complete novice on dis mobile app stuff i wud want 2 know a few tins as we progress.1-can one use dis platform(apsmoment) to also develop game apps? 2- as regard d monetization of d apps,u mentioned dat CPM (1k impresion) generates around $10,my question on dis,do one generate recurring income as d users kip using d app or is it a 1time income? Kindly expanciate
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by G12(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
pocoapoco88:
G12 and co shift make i sit down,dis stuff seems interesting.

Shifts for him, bros sit down jor

From what I've understood so far, as long as peope keep using the app you'll be paid based on the impression.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by omoba2k2: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
good one
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by G12(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
MOD, please take note, I just spoke with the OP and he said he's been banned. According to him, he tried uploading a sample of the app he developed to encourage others and it seems he got banned by the bot.

Please MOD, if you're seeing this please unban him. Anyone who can get the mod to do this should please take note.

Thanks.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by needinfo: 10:50am On Oct 13, 2015
The op can upload it at datafilehost . Its a simple file uploading site.most people are using it, so op should try upload his app there and share the link.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by G12(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
The OP needs to be unbanned first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foreign Portfolio Investments In Equities Rises By 4472% In Nigeria / Setting Up A Computer Business Centre In Lagos / Sanusi Incompetent To Manage CBN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.