Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,430 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Veteran Actress Eucharia Anunobi Added As Cast To Tisel TV Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Veteran Actress Eucharia Anunobi Added As Cast To Tisel TV Series (877 Views)

Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast / Ngozi Ezeonu & Eucharia Anunobi Contest For Senate In "Perfect Seduction" (Pics / New Masquerade Cast of 1983: Can You Name Them? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Actress Eucharia Anunobi Added As Cast To Tisel TV Series by ChuzzyBlog: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Q7Psmke8XFA/VcCXgwB1wXI/AAAAAAAABLU/oZpHXSz1tDo/s640/Evangelist-Eucharia-Anunobi.jpg[/img]

Nigerian soap opera Tinsel has a new addition to its cast in the person of veteran actor Eucharia Anunobi. Anunobi joins the soap playing the role of Claudia Ojeme, mother to Jared Ojeme and wife of Japhet Ojeme.

With Anunobi’s introduction she joins other seasoned actors as Kalu Ikeagwu, Iretiola Doyle and Bimbo Manuel on the set of Tinsel.

Eucharia Anunobi is a Nollywood bigwig. The Owerri indigene holds a degree in English Language from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

She has a rich resume in the industry but is more often remembered by her 1998 appearance in the Nollywood classic – Died Wretched.

Well... its obvious she is not ready for full-time clergy job yet!

Source:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/09/veteran-actress-eucharia-anunobi-added.html

cc:
lalasticlala
Re: Veteran Actress Eucharia Anunobi Added As Cast To Tisel TV Series by ammyluv2002(f): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
Op, why are you dis wicked? Shey na only dis picture you see put? Haba! You can just pretend to be nice grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Veteran Actress Eucharia Anunobi Added As Cast To Tisel TV Series by InsaneTamie(m): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Just look at her drawn eyebrows.. It's like the thing has a mind of its own.
Re: Veteran Actress Eucharia Anunobi Added As Cast To Tisel TV Series by kazzonline: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
This show nor dey end?? All dis years, i av follwed,unfollwed now i don unfollow again,

I still love the time wen the barber was terrorizing dem but now i don taya joor

(1) (Reply)

Obama To Watch Game Of Thrones Before Rest Of The World / Game Of Thrones Season 6 Is Almost Ready. / How Many Of You Watched These Movies & Which Of Them Was The Scariest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.