Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Retribution - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Retribution (514 Views)

Retribution and the Rogue: Part One / ··The Martyr's Retribution·· (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retribution by MosesNG(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
The bombs were exploding all around me. The night was filled with bright lights and mud. In a split ofba second, this armoured tank launched its mortar. I instinctively ducked behind the boulder. Explosions rumbled a few feet behind me. I heard screams as body parts hit me with full force drenching me with blood. Groping in the dark and with the bright lights I was able to identify the black uniform of my SEAL team mate and I knew I was the only one left. I ditched my semi automatic, drew out my 9;millimetre. I must survive this mission...

More to come soon
Re: Retribution by MosesNG(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
I crouched down, took a deep breath and ventured from behind the boulder. The night was still. The armoured tank had ceased firing. It feels peaceful but my training emphasised caution. It is in the peaceful times that you are in danger. I crawled forward avoiding the clear path. The fence bordering Mexico and the United States was to the left according to the GPS and the coyotes forest was to the right
They won't look for me in the forest. They will assume that the team Will want to make it over the fence and that's where the ambush will be. I stopped crawling. My body was hurting but I have to forge and then I heard the sound. A lone hunter was some feet behind me. I knew who it was; Carlos Corona.
Re: Retribution by MosesNG(m): 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
Carlos Corona was a mexican special forces soldier. After a botched mission to release mexico from the grips or the drug cartel, he joined the same cartel plyingbhis trade with the Morales family. Some questioned his actions which can be blame on the murder or his family. He felt his country betrayed him by leaving his family vulnerable while he risked his life in the defence of that same country. Carlos Corona, the former Mexican special forces is now a soul less mercenary for the Morales family, the same family I was sent together with my team to take out.
Re: Retribution by Rick9(m): 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nice go on

(1) (Reply)

The Chronicle Of A Random Sense 1 / Between Life And Death / National Library Or National Embarrassment By Mr Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.