Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot (28425 Views)

D'banj Looks Dapper In New Photos / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Different Collection Of Outfits (photos) / Davido Looking Dapper In Suit - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by vascey(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2015
Evil degenerate haters all over this thread.

You guys are the jobless, underachieving internet mofos always looking for someone to talk down. Fools!

If he reps Nigeria, trouble. He doesn't rep Nigeria, problem.

God punish all of you abusing a young African boy making it in US. Bunch of Neverdogoods only interested in pulling your own down. I am sure none of you have supported him by buying his song from iTunes.

As you abuse and bring him down, that's how you shall be brought down yourself.

"Classic man Jidenna" God bless your ministry.

4 Likes

Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by FOREXMART(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2015
#singing, even if she go away even if she go away......am a classic man.
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by keVeeeN: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2015
Why do Nigerians hate him cause he said the truth about Nigeria?....yall need to face the fact that lightskinned people are treated differently.
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2015
Igbo American means, he is proud of being an Igbo man that was born in Enugu and nurtured in America
free2ryhme:

which wan be igbo-American and Nigerian-American again. Make una no use laff kill us finish for here ooo

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by fr3do(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2015
I'm not comfortable with this dude's white-man-wanna-be style.
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2015
Whom are you speaking for? O di ka ikopula? Are you more Igbo than him? If you don't know what to say you sharrrrappppp
endeedike:
This Jidenna is not our brother... obugi nwanne anyi..hooohaaaa!!

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2015
The mom is a white and has been able to identify with the Igbo blood in him and also in him music through his working stick and the red cap that symbolises the culture
fr3do:
I'm not comfortable with this dude's white-man-wanna-be style.
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by GMan650(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by FreshOhio: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2015
Classic man...
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by melzabull(f): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2015
OK, Jidenna and Jessica Chibueze making us proud
Good!
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2015
GMan650:

Runzlord, yur name tells it all, you a guru in performing runz and as far as I can tell runz is a negative thing. If u were asked about a negative you are doing like 'runz', will you say it openly that yes you are doing runz. See Jjidenna left Nigeria when we was ten and he is thirty now so he spent most of his years in the States so do you want to tell me now that he has a full understanding of how things are going in Nigeria. In Nigeria today we have thousands of light-skinned industrialists that are far richer than he is and don't use security agents while walking or carrying gun with them. I think he was only using what happened to him in Massachusetts and California to assume what will happen to him in Nigeria. And I still maintain my stance 'he's a crazymad idiot.

10 years kids are way smarter than you estimation. Yes he does has or can tell what he saw with his eyes, you were not there so you have no right to condemn him! And dude there is no, I repeat, no very rich man in nigeria who does not move with security agents with guns.
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by damocheezy(m): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2015
Jidenna is confused as hell, keeps calling himself an american yet promoting Nigeria's independence in Ankara. You're a classic man no doubt but you need to start being real as well.
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 30, 2015
Cool
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by braine(m): 11:06am On Sep 30, 2015
Mchayy:
more

This Jessica babe has the perfect set of boobs. Me likely.
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by IndianaJay: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2015
Kenzico:

No need cursing bro!! I just made my point...Nwanne I mara ihe dis idiot kwuru gbasara naija, u go vex for am. And lastly, I ain't ignorant...got it?

LOL...Oya sorry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by IndianaJay: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2015
vascey:
Evil degenerate haters all over this thread.

You guys are the jobless, underachieving internet mofos always looking for someone to talk down. Fools!

If he reps Nigeria, trouble. He doesn't rep Nigeria, problem.

God punish all of you abusing a young African boy making it in US. Bunch of Neverdogoods only interested in pulling your own down. I am sure none of you have supported him by buying his song from iTunes.

As you abuse and bring him down, that's how you shall be brought down yourself.

"Classic man Jidenna" God bless your ministry.

I want to LIKE this post 5 more times!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2015
tobimillar:
He is on his own..Nigerians in Nigeria sef don't care about independence day...to most Nigerians here its another public holiday to relax at home with family or go clubbing or partying....

Naija no be America oo

That Sense of National Pride that has eroded will and is gently creeping back. I believ this.
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by dwayni: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2015
odinese:

Yeah I agree with u on that...

He is also an a**hole...

He prefer being 90℅ American 10℅ Nigerian and that's a bit crap to me bro..

You guys have to blame the 'black leaders' who have put Africa in a mess in general... Corrupt asf.

Kenzico:
Hmm 9ce+Bt This nincompoop forming white man....I wonder how much he was paid to accept dis photo shoot

Why do y'all have to hate regardless? He have always been proud of his Nigerian root, yes I know that because we are close friends. If you don't have anything nice to say, zip it especially over thing or people you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by Rixy007(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

Jidenna is igbo-American and Jessica Chibueze is Nigerian-American. Clap for yaself.
must u sight that out.. Lol
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by elvisdaniels(m): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2015
Kenzico:
Hmm 9ce+Bt This nincompoop forming white man....I wonder how much he was paid to accept dis photo shoot
Stop your insults to the young man ...everything is not about money.we all have different tastes and beliefs in life .
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by delishpot: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
The oyinbo background spoils it for me
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by Proffdada: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
California30:
Jidenna is an ass-hole.
After trash talking Nigeria on Breakfast club with DJ Envy, Angela Yee & Charlamgne tha god.
the guy is confused but i like his confusion
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by ikombe: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kenzico:
dont hate on sumone that has achieved what u cant achieve in the nex 35years tongue
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by prettyJoy22(f): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
I just love this dude kiss...classic man cool
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
ok.
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by Xmen149(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Girl,nw let your bum-bum do the yoga!..am waiting..
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
odinese:

Yeah I agree with u on that...

He is also an a**hole...

He prefer being 90℅ American 10℅ Nigerian and that's a bit crap to me bro..

You guys have to blame the 'black leaders' who have put Africa in a mess in general... Corrupt asf.

Stop talking trash,both guys stinks.
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by ba7man(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Even if you hate him......
. He's a classic man. cool
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by endeedike(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Bia Nwa awusa..o gini ? imagina jidenna na akotoshi ndibe anyi... dat boy abughi nwafor...ekwuchalam...yadiba...

DikeOha882:
Whom are you speaking for? O di ka ikopula? Are you more Igbo than him? If you don't know what to say you sharrrrappppp
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by kechywillz(m): 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
Continue reppin naija bro wink
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by Tedassie(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mchayy:
Nigerian-American singer, Jidenna stuns in new photoshoot. The aim of the photoshoot is to promote the Official Nigeria Independence Ball in Maryland, USA.

The photoshoot tagged ‘Coming to America/Ankara’ also features Nigerian model, Jessica Chibueze.

Jidenna who looked like a French Renaissance/African prince rocked a uniform jacket with green Ankara prints, while Jessica rocked a green print ball gown.

See the photos below.

http://nexthop.com.ng/jidenna-looks-dapper-for-all-things-ankara/
Imperial
Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
GMan650:

He's jez forming African to gain popularity cos most of the successful artistes in the U.S are not white. We no even want am make he rep us after he don disgrace us internationally by saying he'll be a target for abduction in his fatherland. Who e be sef wey dey wan kidnap am, Ferdinand came to Naija dem no carry am, Beyonce came, Chris Brown came, 50 cent came etc. Shey na em wey jez get 1 hit single like Korede Bello dem go carry. I no wan curse b4 but I don vex; he dey crazemad
You are an envious i d i o t! I know you don't understand what he said in the breakfast show. They are still kidnapping people in the East today and the family advises him to be protected during the height of kidnapping there. You useless hater! What have you contributed to Nigeria and humanity? Nothing more than talking trash about successful person who is representing Nigeria more than the place he was born. Do you know that the mother is an American white? Yet he does nothing white or rep it. Please, go and suck a c**k, you c**k sucker!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yung6ix Shares Throwback Photo With Wizkid On Instagram / Fuse ODG Calls Out Nivea Over "Visibly Fairer Skin" Billboard Advert / Rukky Sanda Looks Alluring In Skin-tight Monochrome Ensemble (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.