Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

How To Treat Sudden Pimples. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Treat Sudden Pimples. (892 Views)

All You Need To Know About Sudden Cardiac Arrest That Causes Death / Sudden Death: 4 Ways Sex Can Kill You (Pics) / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat Sudden Pimples. by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 30, 2015
well I don't know what to call this except sudden pimples.

I've never had pimple all my life..my face has always been smooth except for whiteheads that have been battling with for some years back and still battling with.

so back to the pimple matter. pimple starting coming out on my face about 3months ago. and they've been appearing in just one position on my right cheek. that side is now left so many black spot and some new ones about to break out.

in fact they are now spreading to appear on other part of my face.

guys pls help what can I do to stop this pimple and even the whiteheads sef..
Re: How To Treat Sudden Pimples. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:42am On Sep 30, 2015
were ave u been babe.. hw u doing
Re: How To Treat Sudden Pimples. by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
were ave u been babe.. hw u doing

i'm good ooo. dyu know where I work now? its ur company's biggest rival!! tongue I'm sure u know d answer. name starts with K and ends with A. I don't want to type that here ya know
cheesy
Re: How To Treat Sudden Pimples. by thesource(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2015
booqee:

cheesy
It simply means that your blood is very unclean due to the dirty stuffs in the food you take on a daily basis, but if you can whatsapp me on 07067374959 you'll never experience it again Insha Allah.
Re: How To Treat Sudden Pimples. by naijafox(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2015
use neo medrol,u can get it from a standard pharmacy
Re: How To Treat Sudden Pimples. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
hahahahahah am happ for u....we ned to to celebrate... dm ur pin babe grin grin grin grin grin
booqee:

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Indian Doctors Discovers New Born Baby With Two Brains / Causes Of Infertility And Possible Solutions / GMO Foods: Shoprite, Next Superstores May Be Shut Down By The Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.