Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Help! My Computer Displays Primary Hardware Not Found - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! My Computer Displays Primary Hardware Not Found (803 Views)

See The Difference Between AMOLED And LCD Smartphone Displays / All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Computer Displays Primary Hardware Not Found by Ay4real00: 8:36am On Sep 30, 2015
Help o! When i power on my computer, it displays primary hardware not found. Pls what can i do?
Re: Help! My Computer Displays Primary Hardware Not Found by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 30, 2015
Hard disk is gone.
Re: Help! My Computer Displays Primary Hardware Not Found by derolemode(m): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2015
Ay4real00:
Help o! When i power on my computer, it displays primary hardware not found. Pls what can i do?
Your Hard Disk Drive (HDD) is not seen by your computer.
Solution: Open the computer(if you have the tech-know) remove the hard drive and clean its connectors or contact points with volatile liquid e.g metylated spirit, replace and power. If it shows same thing replace the hard drive.
Note: Do not open if you dont have the tech-know I'll advice you take it to a competent technician so as not to compound more problems for yourself. Hope this was helpful
Re: Help! My Computer Displays Primary Hardware Not Found by Ay4real00: 9:31am On Sep 30, 2015
Can i use petrol or hydrogen peroxide to clean it up?

Re: Help! My Computer Displays Primary Hardware Not Found by derolemode(m): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ay4real00:
Can i use petrol or hydrogen peroxide to clean it up?
yeah u can use any of the two but clean the contact points only and replace, if it works let me know if it doesnt still alert me
Re: Help! My Computer Displays Primary Hardware Not Found by Ay4real00: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
It didn't work o. Any help?
Re: Help! My Computer Displays Primary Hardware Not Found by derolemode(m): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ay4real00:
It didn't work o. Any help?
New HDD
Re: Help! My Computer Displays Primary Hardware Not Found by Ay4real00: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
please how much can i get it? Anyone in ibadan city?
Re: Help! My Computer Displays Primary Hardware Not Found by vitality22(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2015
I had the same problem with my laptop. But I've sorted it out. The problem is lack of proper contact with the connector you cleaned. just look for a support like a small nut and push the base of your hard drive to make proper contact with the connectors and the put the small nut to support it from below. Just make sure the nut remains there as a base support for the hard drive so as contact will remain intact. if you still don't gat me, let me know I will send you pictures.
Re: Help! My Computer Displays Primary Hardware Not Found by vitality22(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2015
I had the same problem with my laptop. But I've sorted it out. The problem is lack of proper contact with the connector you cleaned. just look for a support like a small nut and push the base of your hard drive to make proper contact with the connectors and the put the small nut to support it from below. Just make sure the nut remains there as a base support for the hard drive so as contact will remain intact. if you still don't get me, let me know I will send you pictures.
Re: Help! My Computer Displays Primary Hardware Not Found by Ay4real00: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2015
Please send me pictures. Am feeling happy.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Pro / MTN Return My Airtime To Me / #get Oukitel Smartphone With Massive 10,000 Mah Battery For Just $240

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.