Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

MTN Return My Airtime To Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Return My Airtime To Me (803 Views)

Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! / Airtel Is Arbitrarily Deducting My Airtime Balance. / How Do I Stop Mtn From Deducting My Airtime during browsing ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Return My Airtime To Me by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2015
I know a lot has been happening to MTN lately but they shouldn't use that as an avenue to steal people's air time.

I received an sms from MTN to Auto-renew my BBC Subscriptionwhich will expire on Wednesday. I recharged 1,500 on Wednesday and sent BBC to 21600 for 1k package.They replied that my subscription is still on.

I only made few calls which is not up to 200 from Wednesday till yesterday.

MTN debited me over 1k and yet they didn't credit my subscription package.

I call customer service at midnight to speak with them, i explained the issue to the lady who dropped my call without any reply.

I called again a guy picked and told me their network is down that he will rectify it after i told him i will port to another network.

This morning i got an sms that my subscription has expired yet airtime was not credited back to me.

I made a decision to port once i go to their office to explain again.

They have been taking my airtime all this while but 1k+ is just too much.

MTN MTN MTN return my airtime to me oooooooooo
Re: MTN Return My Airtime To Me by Tomtoxic: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2015
g
Re: MTN Return My Airtime To Me by Johnny0009(m): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2015
[color=#550000][/color] Some how funny
Re: MTN Return My Airtime To Me by Misterlaby: 11:13am On Nov 06, 2015
Will advise you go make your complaints instead of drastic measure like porting..

The grass is not always greener at the other side..

Quite unfortunate but can be resolved
Re: MTN Return My Airtime To Me by ddjay: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Anderline:
I know a lot has been happening to MTN lately but they shouldn't use that as an avenue to steal people's air time.

I received an sms from MTN to Auto-renew my BBC Subscriptionwhich will expire on Wednesday. I recharged 1,500 on Wednesday and sent BBC to 21600 for 1k package.They replied that my subscription is still on.

I call customer service at midnight to speak with them, i explained the issue to the lady who dropped my call without any reply.

I called again a guy picked and told me their network is down that he will rectify it after i told him i will port to another network.

This morning i got an sms that my subscription has expired yet airtime was not credited back to me.

so people still use mtn in naija,interesting,i wish u all the best
Re: MTN Return My Airtime To Me by possibilita(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
Well they haven't given me mine,I transfer it via share ad sell to somene, I never got a confirmation sms nor did d reciever received it so I called customer care they answered ans told me they wud take care of it,I waited for 2days I didn't see any result so I called agn but they ignored me,I even sent them messages on their facebook n twitter pagees. Till today notin have been heard. In order news you can get

MTN data
1 GB for #1200
*461*7# balance

ETISALAT data
250mb for #400
500mb for #700
750mb for #1000
1 GB for #1200
*229*9# balance

AIRTEL DATA
250mb for #300
500mb for #600
1GB for #1000
"only MTN airtime will accepted for Airtel data"

*123*57# balance

GLO data
1 GB for #1300
2 GB for #1700
No checking of data balance. Text or whatsapp me(08138096135)
Re: MTN Return My Airtime To Me by holysaint1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
Anderline:

that was how they took my 2h........ WITHOUT ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.... sad

the funny thing is that.., b4 i call dia CC, i put small beans for fire.... lo and behold, even afta my beans boil, nobody don reply me yet.. sad #TRAGIC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Return My Airtime To Me by Emeka71(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Is this broad-day-light robbery or 1-chance?
Re: MTN Return My Airtime To Me by Panshow(m): 7:07am On Nov 07, 2015
We'll not return the airtime to you. We must recover the 1.5 billion dollars from you our customers. grin grin grin
Re: MTN Return My Airtime To Me by Emeka71(m): 7:30am On Nov 07, 2015
Panshow:
We'll not return the airtime to you. We must recover the 1.5 billion dollars from you our customers. grin grin grin
Oh! So, you are one of them. lipsrsealed
Panshow:
Oh! So, you are one of them.

(1) (Reply)

#get Oukitel Smartphone With Massive 10,000 Mah Battery For Just $240 / My Android Tablet Is Blank / 9 Best Way To Secure And Protect Your Facebook Account From Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.