Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Direction From Egbeda To Anthony - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Direction From Egbeda To Anthony (2487 Views)

Urgent! Direction From Egbeda To Gbagada / Direction From Egbeda To Ilasamaja / I Need Direction From Yaba To Lekki Phase 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direction From Egbeda To Anthony by EstherNdidi11: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2015
Please nairalanders, how can I locate Niger Insurance Plc (302/304 Ikorodu road, Anthony beside UBA, opposite town planning bus stop) from Egbeda? I have an interview with them on friday. Please u can highlight on their interview if u know any info abt dat. Thanks for urgent reply
Re: Direction From Egbeda To Anthony by alabiyemmy(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2015
Buy a Garmin Navigator.
Re: Direction From Egbeda To Anthony by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2015
From Egbeda board a bus going to Oshodi and stop at Oshodi , then take a bus going to Gbagada and drop at Anthony Bus stop, they will drop you at Anthony Oke bus stop, just ask anyone you are going to Anthony Isale (under the pedestrian bridge), from the bus stop they drop you, you will already see Niger Insurance building at your back. All the best in your interview.

1 Like

Re: Direction From Egbeda To Anthony by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 30, 2015
Or better still take a bus going to palmgrove from Oshodi and stop at Town planning bus stop and take the Pedestrian bridge straight to Niger Insurance building, without hold up, just 5mins from Oshodi to Town planning, same as above also.

2 Likes

Re: Direction From Egbeda To Anthony by alaricsaltzman: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2015
From dopemu under bridge, enter jibowu yaba... Drop at Anthony bus-stop. That's all

4 Likes

Re: Direction From Egbeda To Anthony by EstherNdidi11: 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
Thanks all. I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Reputable School In Amuwo-odofin L.G.A., Lagos Is Hiring Experienced Teachers. / Nigerian Prison Service Training 2019 / Conflicts Of Where To Serve Between Nimasa And Nigerdock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.