Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Mourinho Satisfied Despite ‘ridiculous’ Mistakes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Satisfied Despite ‘ridiculous’ Mistakes (436 Views)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria / Mourinho Satisfied With Hard-fought Man United Win Over Southampton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Satisfied Despite ‘ridiculous’ Mistakes by Moh4newsafrica(f): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2015
Jose Mourinho lamented two “ridiculous” mistakes in Chelsea’s 2-1 defeat to Porto, but was satisfied with the overall performance of his players.

Goals from Andre Andre and Maicon cancelled out an excellent Willian free-kick as Chelsea succumbed to defeat in the Champions League on Mourinho’s return to Porto.

Chelsea have now lost four games out of 10 in all competitions so far this season – already matching their defeats tally in all of last campaign.

Mourinho was less critical of his players than he has been previously however, expressing his satisfaction with how his players acquitted themselves against a side who had not even conceded at home since December last year.

“I don’t think my players deserve me to be critical of them, apart from the two mistakes that are difficult to accept,” Mourinho said.

“I’m not going to point the finger to one or to another. Good feelings, happiness, self-esteem – players need that to play.

read more<<<<<<<<<<http://newsafricanow.com/2015/09/mourinho-satisfied-despite-ridiculous-mistakes/
Re: Mourinho Satisfied Despite ‘ridiculous’ Mistakes by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2015
Chelsea...... They will juz going down. grin
Re: Mourinho Satisfied Despite ‘ridiculous’ Mistakes by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
KashyBaby:
Chelsea...... They will juz going down. grin
Haterz undecided

(1) (Reply)

Predict $ Win Between BATE Vs Barcelona / Sure Odds / Just In: Brendan Rodgers Could Replace Jose Mourinho At Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.